Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
Love it looking forward to more
Atlasnix chapter 241 . 3/15/2019
Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Cujo
Kanchana jackles chapter 240 . 3/9/2019
wow. it was a good chapter. hope you feel better soon. update when you are feeling fine.
ithedarkqueen chapter 66 . 3/9/2019
i'm surprised with myself i managed to read this far, but this is it for me. dean is a kid who had been battered and bled throughout this time frame, he should be dead by now feom all rhe bruises and broken bones. i could never catch up with your timeline btw. somehow when i first started i thought dean was sent back the beginning of season 6, sue me. then cas mentioned purgatory, okay i was wrong and i dont know where i was anymore. i am so confused about the whole lot of this time frame. maybe i forgot the episode and i just cant catch up with yours. anyway i am not reading this anymore. mary is a lot like season 12 mary who somehow allowed her 5 year old son to be a demon punching bag, chat with her husband while alaistar is with her two sons, john is a sore loser. bobby is cool, dean is annoying uhg the drama he has. and the repetition of his im-from-tge-future-mom-this-dad-that feels like you just copy pasted it from your previous chapter and added more lines to it. dean and sam from tv series could never be bothered to ever explain anything from chapter1-nth. also michael the all powerful archangel couldnt see dean's broken soul but missouri, a human psychic could, and bo matter how much demon warding the winchesters do, a demon can always waltz in and beat the shit out of kid dean.
courtneesworld21 chapter 240 . 3/8/2019
Great chapter I love this story I can’t wait to read more!
medievalwolf chapter 240 . 3/6/2019
I hate that you are have so many issues and pain but yeah doctor are like take 2 aspirin and walk it off they are scare to do their job anymore but what amazes me is these buttnuts who some how by the powers that be can get taken care of but I hope you feel better.
need to have chuck in this soon would be interesting to see if he realizes the rewind or not. or have the old Sam visit Sam in his dreams and have them talk about their self and Dean share memories that Dean treasured. And have them meet up with granpaw Winchester, and this time have their dad with them and have access to the bunker. have dean leg healed up heck been so long since read the early part of this story not sure where Gab and Michael are at in this.. one of them should heal Deano up.
well just a few ideas I thought of, hope all is well
Jeannegift chapter 240 . 3/6/2019
That was quite a Halloween! Not sure I would want to spend a Halloween like that even with Dean Winchester.
DragonDomi chapter 240 . 3/5/2019
Thank you so much for another amazing chapter, this is one of my all-time favs and I'm extasic everytime it is updated. And don't feel like you have to apologise, you're doing an incredible job keeping up with ths for years. I admire you greatly and hope you feel better soon! Whoever feels the need to hate on you is an asshole anyway and can honestly not ever be taken seriously, try to ignore them...
I loved Emily protecting herself and deciding for Dean to come to the car :D Lots of kudos and love 3
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 240 . 3/5/2019
Love it, looking forward to more.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
Absolutely great chapter. Thanks for writing and posting it.
Kathy chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
so nice to read another chapter in this interesting story, hope you feel better soon and can keep writing, thank you
catspaw439 chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
Hope you continue to heal up. Great chapter.
Writemyownstory chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
Hope u feel better soon. The story is AMAZING! Great work.
Lazarith chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
In today's episode of "Everyday life of Dean Winchester", you're watching the 'Walking Dead', a Halloween special.
Poor Emily and Anderson...

Also, oh my God, sweetie, how are you holding up? I wish you a faaaast recovery! Do you take any pain killers? Why are you in so much pain?
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
great chapter. i'm surprised DEAN & CO. didn't have a harder time but i guess the demons are learning to avoid the WINCHESTERS when they can. i didn't expect them to ever take the hint but when do u know , they can learn. lol. i know that next time nobody will be that lucky.

i hope u feel better soon and that your doctors figure out the exact thing that's wrong with you and also that they are able to actually help u.

anyway UPDATE SOON. i can't wait to see what happens next.
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »