Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
ncsupnatfan chapter 240 . 3/4/2019
Glad to see you posting and sorry to hear about health issues. Good chapter and glad to see they survived. Hope things get better for you. NC
7kstar chapter 222 . 2/18/2019
Well, I'm really enjoying the story and darn it you've inspired my muse to create a story, shame on you. Worst part, I'm catching up.

Now the real question who can we really trust not to turn bad? It was fun seeing some angels be good for once and even hearing the dialogue that I've got to practice with the sword if I survive.
SCYPHER16 chapter 239 . 2/18/2019
An absolutely perfect story that I have had the pleasure of reading. Of how the characters are portrayed and their point of view. To their ups and downs goin along the story. This is superb although i do get confused bc of everybody age due to the time skips between chapters. Other than that keep up the awesome work.
Kanchana jackles chapter 239 . 2/13/2019
please update soon
7kstar chapter 136 . 2/10/2019
Hmm, addicted to cliffhangers, yep it's clear you are. you evil person...and I can't harm ya or else I can't have the ending but since I'm way behind I don't have to wait long, yet.

Really enjoying seeing the old gang alive and well and darn you, are you trying to get my muse started again...I'm addicted to starting stories and never finishing them.

Really creepy monsters, thinking fire might be the best thing. Now if they could survive that...
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 239 . 2/9/2019
Oh, please let Emily be okay! I'm desperate to see her and Dean go out on dates together! Thank you for writing another chapter despite your pain. You're awesome!
Guest chapter 239 . 2/6/2019
I have really enjoyed reading this story. You have a wonderful talent that makes you feel like you are in the momemt as well. I hope to see more of this story!
Lazarith chapter 239 . 2/4/2019
Get well soon, hon!
7kstar chapter 32 . 2/3/2019
Poor Dean, he wants to be treated as his old self but in a little body, they can't help themselves.
Nice twist on the Ghost Hunt.

Poor Bobby the voice of reason but it is a fun story and I really should have been doing other stuff but I didn't want to stop reading.
KasumisMom chapter 239 . 2/1/2019
Another great chapter. I hope they are still together by the end of this arc. Being in a long term relationship would probably change things further for Dean this time around.
Seralina chapter 239 . 1/31/2019
yay! I love updates! feed me more!
Bobisnotmyrealname chapter 239 . 1/31/2019
OOOOO. Zombie hunt! Who doesn't love a good zombie fight?
Sari Dark chapter 239 . 1/31/2019
Just as the dust settles, something else happens! Poor Dean. He's just starting to feel better too! 3 my boy!
CatstielWinchespurr chapter 239 . 1/31/2019
Yay! I love new chapters! I like where this is going.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 239 . 1/30/2019
I was just thinking leaving her alone in the car wasn't such a great idea! Nice to know it's been confirmed
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »