Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
Black Fungus chapter 8 . 10/3/2020
I like that Dean let Cass stay in his room. I would not want the Dreams of hell!
Black Fungus chapter 7 . 10/3/2020
That Flashback was messed up. thanks. Poor Dean he is four and 30! I like that he lets his mom pick him up. I wonder if Cass is ever going to pick him up? I will have to keep reading.
Black Fungus chapter 6 . 10/3/2020
This is so good! I am glad Cass is sticking around. This could be real funny sometimes.
Black Fungus chapter 4 . 10/3/2020
John, could not just be happy his son was alive. a Guy can take only so much backtalk from everyone. Cass just put him to sleep. Maybe it is all just a dream...
Black Fungus chapter 2 . 10/3/2020
You! at least I have a few chapters to read before I get up to the new ones! I like that Mary is going along with Dean . I hate it when Parents do not listen to kids. I hope Cass comes to help out Dean. Trying to explain how he is like 30 in a 4 year old body is going to be tough. Thanks :)
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
Ok, here we go! gee, Cass could have been nicer to almost dead Dean. I think Dean is ok with what Cass did. I would love to go back to little me and do it again!
ShawnoftheLitter chapter 109 . 9/18/2020
You... That's just not cool. I'm tense bc of Sammy with the angel crap and now you layer THAT on me? You're so cruel. My heart can't take these lashings. It better not be too bad or my poor heart might give out.
ladious chapter 242 . 8/15/2020
HI ,Dear :)
This story was amazing ! My friend hope can translate into Chinese and because she can't login FF these days (she had some problem with her web) . So she ask me for help ...and here I am :) Can I (she ) get your permission ? And thank you !
ladious chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
hi,Dear:)
This story was wonderful ! And my friend want to ask you ,if possible that you allow her to translate into Chinese ? Sorry she can't login FF these days ,probably internet problem ..:) Hope can get your reply ! Thanks!
JadeSlytherin394 chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
This is SUCH A GOOD STORY. Its got really good writing and plot and I'm so attached to the characters now.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2020
Mary and John are not parents, they don’t earn that title.
WinterRose1 chapter 242 . 7/24/2020
Well Dean has a dog now, why do I have the feeling that he'll name him Cujo? I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2020
This is so good. Never thought that I will read any fanfiction with so much chapters but this fanfic is different. From the 1st chapter I understood that I would like that. Thank you.
kittyranma chapter 242 . 7/16/2020
He followed me home, can we keep him. (Que puppy eyes.) He'd be a great addition to hunting.
sherlockscarf221b chapter 242 . 7/7/2020
Holy shit this story is still going! I remember reading years ago and just wanted to revisit for nostalgia. GG to you!
10,407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »