Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
courtneesworld21 chapter 237 . 9/14/2018
Loved this chapter! Can’t wait for more!
cyenthia 30 chapter 237 . 9/13/2018
Welcome back
Wish I Was a Winchester chapter 203 . 9/11/2018
WA- WAIT! DEAN IS 'MEETING' WITH GIRLS NOW? HOLD TH UP. Okay, I'm good.
Guest chapter 237 . 9/10/2018
I take it back. Why would you do this
Guest chapter 236 . 9/10/2018
Tbh Emily is my favorite character in this I love her. My favorite chapters are the ones she's in. I guess it's just cool that you gave Dean a female friend without pairing them up like everyone else does
siriusenigma chapter 237 . 9/8/2018
Soooo glad you're back! I've waited years for them to get together!
Bobisnotmyrealname chapter 237 . 9/8/2018
Well... it took 237 chapters, but dean and Emily finally took a step forward. Talk about a slow burn on a relationship! Lol
canis lupus familiaris chapter 237 . 9/7/2018
*snorts* poor Dean.
Good chapter.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 237 . 9/7/2018
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 237 . 9/7/2018
holy shit, my ship is finally here!
ncsupnatfan chapter 237 . 9/6/2018
Cute chapter and interesting to see Meg and Ruby together. NC
Trucklady53 chapter 237 . 9/6/2018
The one thing I will never ever get tired of is Dean's smart alec ways. This reminds me of the Halloween episode where Dean was eating all the candy. So Meg and Ruby slumming around together. Interesting how (I assume it's Crowley putting them up to it), is going to react to the girls dropping the ball on getting Dean Winchester. He just never learns.
Lobita chapter 237 . 9/6/2018
Welcome back. Love me some good Halloween story. I can't wait to read what's next. Update ASAP.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 237 . 9/6/2018
Dude! You're not a machine. Please don't endanger your health by posting so frequently. I'd rather have you healthy and alive even if you post new chapters at a slower rate. I don't think you realize how worried I was about you. Please take care of yourself first. Yes, it was a great chapter and Dean ripping the candy wrapper with his teeth was so frikken sexy. I'd love to see someone make some artwork of that image. But I want you healthy and alive and rested before you post each chapter. I care about you, man. *hugs you*
catspaw439 chapter 237 . 9/6/2018
Awesome chapter. Looking forwards to the next one.
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »