Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
HamSpam chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Sorry, this review is just an attempt to get my account deleted.
Guest chapter 90 . 6/11/2020
It's so good so far. Very different to others I've read. Makes it special.
Guest chapter 242 . 5/5/2020
Do you have an estimate when the new chapter will come out?
Guest chapter 242 . 5/3/2020
Do you have an estimation when your next chapter will come out?
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 75 . 5/3/2020
Gordon walker... Send him to the pits already
Guest chapter 242 . 4/16/2020
I love this story a whole lot, and I would love to continue reading it if you want to continue writing it for us. I hope you feel better enough to continue this story. Before Corona virus took over the world, I would read this while waiting in lines at Disney to pass the time. That may seem like a small impact, but have you waiting in lines at Disney world in the Florida heat? It sucks, lol. I hope that you can find the ending to your story.
Mr. Indigo chapter 242 . 4/16/2020
Hello! I just wanted to say that I have absolutely loved reading your story! Such a fantastic tale that kept me enraptured the whole way through. I am not ashamed to say that I have spend the last 3 days binge-reading your story. I hope you are doing better and I would like to say thanks for all the effort you have put into this wonderful story!
castieltuang002 chapter 24 . 4/15/2020
Omg can you cut back on the sappy mental case drama? It’s starting to get really fucking annoying.
Emberhawk14 chapter 242 . 3/27/2020
Omg this is so good I love this story
Proud Slytherin chapter 242 . 2/7/2020
It was an amazing story throughout... I'll be waiting for your updates! Amazing, inspiring and beautiful! I'll leave a detailed review next tym... See ya
AdriLAAAxo chapter 95 . 2/4/2020
“Bobbt watched as the angel blew its head off with the shot gun.”

Is it just me, or does this part suddenly inspire the need to listen to the song Angel With a Shotgun? Lmao Casanyways, awesome story so far! I’m really loving it—really looking forward to the nitty gritty details of Dean’s past...or future...being put out in the open. Like, i can’t wait until it’s revealed just how the first seal has to break and Dean’s role in being ‘The Righteous Man’. Oh! And Dean having to tell Sammy about his past when he’s older.
NautilusDrake67 chapter 241 . 1/28/2020
This is honestly my favorite fanfic ever. I’ve read it over and over and every reread just makes me love it more! I can’t wait to see what else is in store for the Winchesters and I hope there’s more to come!
Leaf Green Tea chapter 242 . 1/15/2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHIS IS SO AMAZING HOLY SHIT
YAY A DOG:D
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Reader-Chan-Nya chapter 242 . 1/6/2020
Gotta say that I really like this fic and I'd love to know if you have updates coming or if it's abandoned or if you are handling something else and will get back to it when you can because I really like this fic and would love an update
Guest chapter 242 . 12/26/2019
When do you think a new chapter will be posted?
10,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »