Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
Mattywilkss chapter 173 . 12/3/2019
Sam is totally close now, only maybe 40 more chapters.
Mattywilkss chapter 172 . 12/3/2019
I'm sure that you're so sorry that you had to kill a character that was barely a part of this story, also barely part of ONE SCENE in the actual series.
Armos13 chapter 242 . 12/1/2019
Right off the bat whoever is Posting time wasted can screw off. Yes your story is dean cetric but sam is still. Well damn near exactly how i would imagine sam being id this happened in the show(maybe just a little too well adjusted lol)

Anyway
I love this. This is the second or thirs time reading straight through. And i will admit the first time your cliffhangers pissed me right off. But they definitly kept me reading so they workes lol. I love the story and am kinda curious if you are going to make any referances to the most recent developments of the show. Besides that i hope you are doing alright. Ita been awhile since you posted in this and im hoping you will continue.

Non timebo mala
Time Wasted chapter 242 . 11/28/2019
Wow there has never been a story in the Supernatural part where Sam is more useless than he is here. Completely wasted his character, you literally killed his character.

Just another Dean Fest of a story such a shame.

Story would be exactly the same if you killed Sam, practically a dead character anyway. Nothing for him to do, no reason for him to even exist in this story, does not push it forward at all. A complete and utter waste of time to read this why he is mentioned in the characters is beyond me. Came looking for stories with Sam, this is just a shadow of him not even. You killed him here you would have the exact same story.

Learn to bloody tag never wasted so much time in my life than right here,.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
Sam is useless in this story shouldn't even be tagged. What a complete and utter waste of 15 years of character development.

A plot hole is what you have here.
Guest chapter 242 . 11/24/2019
Love your story! Hope that there’s more to come
Wika0304 chapter 242 . 11/14/2019
please update, it's great
Dplover13 chapter 242 . 11/14/2019
I have binge read all of the chapters over the course of a week and I am obssessed. Great writing and great dedication.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
Well, very well done.. I'ma gonna quote our favorite guy...
Son of a Bitch! I just realized I've read this entire thing...I'm kinda stuck, broke my knee cap...so you've had a captive audience...
Guest chapter 242 . 10/15/2019
It took me like two weeks to read all 243 chapters and now i dont know what to dooo?
Guest chapter 203 . 10/13/2019
John Winchester gets SOME rights but hes on TUIN ICE
Guest chapter 198 . 10/13/2019
I love this fic and everything about it but john gets NO rights. Trash man. Garbage baby. NO RIGHTS
DanielHimura chapter 49 . 10/7/2019
I honestly think the author's notes are the most anoying part of the writing.
DanielHimura chapter 44 . 10/7/2019
Castiel should have shot him the moment he was distracted by John's knife.
CureCaligraphy chapter 7 . 10/3/2019
oh, dean...
this won't be a fun experience for him, will it?
10,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »