Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
Vampyre Moon chapter 242 . 6/10/2019
wow, what a fic! i've never read one so long before. this took me days to read!
Allie chapter 242 . 5/27/2019
Now Dean got himself a supernatural pet, eh? I wonder how his parents will react - though I suppose he can be helpful if he can feel, when someone in their is close their death. If this will also work with Dean, when Cujo already feels as if he is dead? I suppose I will se xD And I like Cujo ;3
Allie chapter 237 . 5/27/2019
I think that they both would make a really cute pair - totally rooting for them o Though they really have it on Halloween, eh?
And who's that dude Meg & Ruby mentioned - the mystery backer I suppose but I'll see. And get ready for more Halloween fun, yay!
Allie chapter 226 . 5/27/2019
Okay...seems that Paul had more to with this shit going on than I first thought- and another one dead. Though I find it cool that it's Sammys first dangerous mission alone and he mastered it really good (the death of that guy doesn't count, that was his own fault). I'm proud of you, Sam.
Allie chapter 224 . 5/27/2019
Lol, this teenagers are really helpful with their arguing - not...and all against one. I'm on Pauls Side on this, he never said that they had to go with him, that was their on decision. kinda lame to put all the blame on him, but whatever. Poor Dean & Sammy, and glad that Sam got them to shut up. And I'm really glad I don't have to face these monsters, or any monsters at all, pfiuhh.
Allie chapter 206 . 5/27/2019
Yupp, that's really familiar, only Dean and Sammy out on the hunt. Noooow...what could have happened? Somehow I think it won't be related to the demons - or if, it won't be obvious...and what could have taken out Cas? ._.
Thanks for all the work, I know I repaeat myself but that's really a superduper-great story xD
Allie chapter 193 . 5/26/2019
Deathhreats everywehre, huh? With Cas & John als well as with Bob, Mary & Dean. At least Sam & Scott aren't threatend in their home...pfiuhhh, I must say I am really glad that this isn't the last chapter and there is more to go, because after such a cliffhanger I really wanna know how the story proceeds.
And I'm sorry to say that I don't own any hellhounds - but if this will ever be the case than I'll send you one that you can use however you see fit ;)
Lg Allie
Allie chapter 169 . 5/25/2019
Ohhh...finally Sammy is going to get the informations about his brother...and maybe even more than their parents know in this moment. I reaaaaaaaallllllyyyy hope that Sam will take this good - or as good one can take torture of a person you love, but that he won't hate Dean or judge him. That I'm really sure of. I will see xD
Allie chapter 110 . 5/23/2019
I really like Officer Anderson till now. Wondering if he will play a bigger role in the upcoming story. Aaaaand Sammy got a clue about his own shitty destiny. If he will remember what Zachariah said or forget it (though I don't think so, because Sam is really intelligent, but who knows)
Allie chapter 167 . 5/25/2019
At least John has himself still kinda under control, even if he is sometimes slipping and yepp, an apology is really required. Hopefully he will do it in the later chapters. Aaaaand YAY, Sammy is going on his first official hunt - though he really starts with huge debute, eh? It wouldn't wonder me, if he is right, about Dean kinda needing him.
While Dean is still in his dreams and met an old friend. Hopefully, if Benny appears in this timeline he won't have to die. That'd be great, cuz I liked his character.
Allie chapter 80 . 5/22/2019
Good riddance, Gordon. So Dean's in an tight spot and Sammy's hoping for help, eh? Wondering if Sammy will help him in any way or if this to farfetched for now. Maybe Cas will come instead and rescue? Who knows. Totally intrigued though. I truly love this story - thank you reallay for writing this superb fanfiction! \(*~*)/
Allie chapter 5 . 5/20/2019
Gosh, that was really heartbreaking...I mean I can understand it from Mary's perspective that she just wants her little innocent boy back and that all turns back the way it was before, but that can't and won't happen. And I really she will realise before Dean really leaves the family - cuz that would only bring more heartbreak on both sides - please reconcile you both...
And I'm waiting for John's reaction once he wakes up - I wouldn't wonder if his first thought will be something like 'what the hell was this dream?!" x'D

So lil' Dean, please feel hugged with this comment- we, the readers are standing behind you ;)
syrmerlin chapter 242 . 5/19/2019
Also, I absolutely adore Cas! Will there be more of him? Please? *puppy eyes and cookies*?
syrmerlin chapter 242 . 5/19/2019
Hey, I love your ff! It's really amazing. I love Dean, and Sam, and Emily, and the Black Dog and basically everything. I'm so looking forward to your next update! And I hope your shoulder is getting better.
Thank you so much for this story! 3
What You See in the Shadows chapter 242 . 4/30/2019
Hey, this is the author, leaving a message in case the a-hole who has been trolling me decides to look for his pathetic messages. Yeah, they're gone. Oh, and I blocked anon reviews because you were annoying. As I've stated many times, I have no issues with constructive criticism but jerks who get themselves off by swearing at others are another matter entirely. I am very ill, very busy, my 8 yr old son is having problems, and I'm trying to write this and keep up with my editor's demands on my other writing... so I have no time or desire to deal with foul-mouthed trolls. Have a nice life... or keep reading stuff you obviously hate and spreading your own unhappiness. Personally, I don't give a damn.
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »