Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
elf chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Oooh! John's awake! :D Yeah, lying to him would so not be a good idea. Loving this so far. On to the next chapter! :D
elf chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
You make me so happy! I've been offline all week living in the *shudder* real world and I come back to find not one, but THREE new chapters! Yay! Thank you! :D

One tiny grammar note, if I may? "Lie" is one of the most damnably confusing verbs in the English language, with its many different meanings and tenses and forms and such. "Lied" is the past tense for the version of "lie" that means "to tell an untruth". You want "Dean laid down".

For that matter, I want Dean to lay down too. And let me cuddle him. :D

Off to read the next chapter!
roy23 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Is she Meg? Yep, time for some actions!
Does she know that one higher supernatural being is inside the house? One little demon is clearly not a match to an Angel of the Lord!
One good explanation about the situation. But, perhaps it would be more easy to read if you separate it into a few paragraphs. It is obviously too long if you make it into one paragraph.
Overall, this chapter is good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
Hundley chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Oh, God, I was thinking Meg, but Meg had really short hair. Well, Cas better stuff Dean somewhere quick...and I don't think Mary knows how to handle a demon. I don't think she ever knew about demons. Run, Dean, run!

You are evil!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Looks like John's eye-opener just got more dangerous... Good chapter.
Shorty22133 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Awesome! Poor John. Hope Mary will save the day...
Wunjo chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Oh wow, nice one! She is here already, god I hope you gank Meg soon, she is the most annoying demon ever next to Ruby!
Vampy chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Oh, my... Surely you wouldn't believe that someone would go to your lovely house and kill you for this very sweet cliffhanger? That lovely house that's located at... uh.. Oh I forgot, where was it again? *wrings hands manicly* Update soon plx! ;) V.
PsychoPicasso chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Ooh no! It's Meg isn't it!? I can't wait to see what happens next!

Have Good Weeks,

PsychoPicasso
thekaleidoscopediaries chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
This is probably one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read. :D Please continue! The suspense is terrible by the way. :P
RoseDragon666 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
This was defintaly one of the chapters I was waiting for. Poor John is in so much denial. It was great to see Dean stand up for himself for once and not taking anything from his dad. Liked to see how John reacts to the new changes in his life. Loved the twist you gave. I don't think there was a daughter before. Keep up the great and awesome work. Update soon please!
Malallory chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
AHH! MEG! I am on the edge of my seat. This has been SO good so far, can't wait for more!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Thank you for the last three chapter! I enjoyed reading them. u I very much look forward to more
angel de acuario chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Actualisa rapido me encto el capitulo y supongo que es Meg si no me equiboco , espero que Dean y Castiel hagan algo pero supongo que no se ban a poder quedar en la casa .
Stone120 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
You know, in all my musings, I completely forgot about Meg and her possibly coming in early for revenge. You evil, evil man!

Things just got real!

Well, atleast now John can get with the program.
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 674 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 .. Last Next »