Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
KnightJelly chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Ohmygod! For a second there I thought you had actually killed Dean off! I was about to have a panic attack! You are brilliant, just like this story! I'm loving how you're portraying Mary and John.
savannah.araiza.5 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
John kinda deserved that in a way but it was funny and entertaining to have him frak out like that
PsychoPicasso chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Lol. I loved it! The demons dead, Sammy's safe, Johns in denial...Absolutely WONDERFUL! :)
sarah chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
brilliant
this story keeps getting better and better
well done
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Oh. My. Chuck.

The epicness of this is hard to overstate. I just... well. Forgive me for sounding cheesy, but this is BRILLIANT!
Stone120 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This chapter was pure win. You have a stay of execution! John's confusion and annoyance really brings home the fact that until this moment, he had no clue of the supernatural. And of course the humor. I'm learning to love your sense of humor dude. John sure is going to be pissed when he wakes up though. Well, more pissed than he already was.
Hundley chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I actually thought this chapter was cute and funny. I know - it's a serious chapter about Dean NOT dying...well, dying but Cas bringing him back...and John is totally oblivious, but you gotta admit, Dean bossy John around and unflustered Cas...it's funny.
reannablue chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Very very interesting. Thanks for the quick updates.
Araina Richardson chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Heh, yeah poor John. I felt bad for him in this chapter. Pure chaos! But fun chaos. Now that the demon's dead I'm really curious as to what direction you're gonna take this story. I really like the premise too - it's a common daydream of mine actually, to wonder what it would be like to go back and get a redo knowing everything I know now. Anyway, still loving this!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
So far I am enjoying your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
oldwriter chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Wow man, you freaking nailed this chapter. Hats off to you. Can't you just upload the story all at once? Cause waiting for chapter after chapter seems impossible right now.
Eliza Ghost chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Epicness! Do hope Dean lives or else the going back kinda didn't work. All the way. But either way, that was a cool scene :)
Shorty22133 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Love it! Update soon! I gotta know what happens! Lol! :)
PsychoPicasso chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
You and your cliffhangers... But seriously, that was AWESOME! I just hope Dean-o lives to see the aftermath.
savannah.araiza.5 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
please dont let Dean actually be dead and this was a great chapter
10,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 682 689 690 691 692 693 .. Last Next »