Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Very interesting story. I'll have to see where you go with this.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
My cousin swears by your stories...she has pretty good taste for the most part...so I decided to give you a try. And I'm glad. This sounds like a really interesting story. I loves me any story with a good plot and lots of action and a minimum of chick flick moments (I'm with Dean on that one all the way). And the cherry on top of this wonderful confection - it seems like you've got a good handle on Dean...so many out there thinks they do and then write a bunch of cliched recycled crap that just screams "I don't really understand the character". So, I'm happy to be on board. I've not seen your Sam yet, but if you manage to atleast let him keep his male parts intact, I'll be happy.
Araina Richardson chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
You and your cliffhangers! I admit I secretly love them even if they do leave me chomping at the bit for more. It is a great way to make sure we keep hanging on. Still loving this and I can't wait to see what happens next! Get 'im, Dean! (I am way too invested in this story already lol)
jokergirl94 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Please update again soon!
Julefor chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
New year resolution - find out who WYS is, tie him up, tape his eyes open, and make him watch re-runs after re-runs of the most horrible movies I've ever watched, for a month straight.

Speaking of which, what's your least favorite movie? Just curious...

Wow, I hope warning mom works out better for him this time around. But seriously, you had to let him confront the Yellow Eyed bastard? Couldn't he just stay hidden in the shadows or something? Must you give me a heart attack every time little Dean is involved in anything?

But seriously, I am beyond curious and excited to see how you develop this story. Your imagination leaves me in awe. I say this seriously, you are at the top of the SPN writer hierarchy
Wunjo chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Well this is shaping up to be a corker! Maybe Dean will do better in school this time too lol!
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really like the concept you have going and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again really soon.
julefor chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome beginning. Interesting concept. Should be a fun ride.
KnightJelly chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god! This is such a cool story idea! I'm excited to see how it plays out!
oldwriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Great beginning. Looks very promising. Though, what was Dean's age when he was dying? If you can get that a little more clear. Anyway, let's see what you have in store for this one.
Araina Richardson chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ooh, great start! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Bit of Deja Vu going on. Excited to see this similar-yet-different version of 4 year old Dean. He was adorable and hilarious the first time. Nice drama in the beginning too.
10,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 684 691 692 693 694