Reviews for If I Knew Then What I Know Now
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
dean wouldnt be reunited with benny due to benny going to purgatory when he died
Kanchana jackles chapter 242 . 4/22/2019
Awesome chapter. Please feel better soon. And thanks for the update.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 242 . 4/14/2019
Well at least the black dog doesn't want to kill him. I'd be grateful for a supernatural dog on my side.
CasXD.W chapter 188 . 4/9/2019
AHHHHH! I actually am enjoying the return of your cliffhangers btw.
Guest chapter 187 . 4/9/2019
Oh my god I love it! I kind of wondered if you would have the Cas' interact or cross paths. This is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter...even though I'm writing this review after this fanfiction was finished...but still! You are an amazing author.
Trucklady53 chapter 242 . 4/9/2019
Sorry I have been MIA for quite a while but for some reason I no longer get the notifications for any of my fanfiction stories that I have been reading for a very long time. I have a work around so I am trying to catch up. I love that Dean has a Black Dog looking out for him. Rather ironic since he doesn't really like dogs but maybe this will change his mind a bit.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 242 . 4/8/2019
I like the reference to Death’s enjoyment of deep dish pizza. Is the black dog going to be seen in chapters to come then? I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for random protective black dogs. Hopefully the PT gets better!
Lady Ramona chapter 242 . 4/7/2019
Thanks, this has been a wonderful story, please continue!
Lightblade07 chapter 242 . 4/7/2019
Hey came back to read the story once again from the beginning. It's truly a unique story. Please keep writing and keep updating new chapters quickly.
DragonFireReboot chapter 242 . 4/7/2019
Love the story, writing is very engaging and I'm looking forward to where you are going to take it next
courtneesworld21 chapter 242 . 4/5/2019
Good chapter! I really like the addition of the black dog attaching itself to Dean because of all he has been through! Cool idea! Can’t wait to read more!
The MaskedKiwi chapter 198 . 4/1/2019
I’ve been re-reading this story since I saw there were some updates. I’d forgotten how well written this is! I really enjoy the development of the family and how they each process things. I feel like you’ve really shown John’s potential of being a good dad but also the show that he’s still John (aka a rather stubborn ass).
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 242 . 4/1/2019
very funny chapter. i really liked this chapter. nice work on this chapter. i seriously needed this chapter. it put me in a great mood. i'm having a suckey year.

i hope DEAN keeps his new dog permanently. how does SAM & especially DEAN always end up in these situations. i wonder how his parents & CAS will react. does the dog have any other special abilities ?

ha ha ha. the jokes on her. DEAN actually met DEATH. LMAO. that's a throwback to ancient DEAN WINCHESTER history by now. its nice to remember the pizza scene. it was truly epic. anyway UPDATE SOON.
ThisWriterHasAReputation chapter 237 . 3/28/2019