Reviews for Old Habits Die Hard
Annabelle chapter 6 . 1/26
I really really love this story, the last bit makes me remember a story about me and my sister

Stay strong
Annabelle chapter 4 . 1/26
I love this story so far and the end made me smile like a lunatic
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Loving this so far! It's quite entertaining :)
Akeea chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
They are so cute! I love the way you intertwine past experiences with what they are going through now.
Chelsea chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Wow! This isn't really a review for this chapter, but over all I just want to say: YOU ARE AMAZING! I love these little stories you make and how they relate to when they were younger. In chapter 7 you nearly had me in tears! Please keep writing more! I am so intrigued by these stories and they are really very good! I'll be telling all my The Hobbit friends about you and your wonderful pieces of work.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Lol
wrmauney chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Some kids never grow up. :) I'm glad, too.
Anna Wor13 chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Hey. nice. Uh.. could you finish this soon? thax
Durin Girl chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
So yeah good story really liked it.
Um.. 'grounded' I don't think is the word. It was first used by WW I pilots whos' plains could not fly.
SwiftArcher chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Keep going!
DarkEnchants chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I have to know what happens next! Next chapter, please! :D
zXwolfgirlXz chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Loved this! I adore how you connect childhood memories with the present day quest and Fili and Kili were just adorable!
Dwli chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I absolutely love your story! It actually makes me smirk and smile and laugh and sometimes even sigh... ) Just keep on writing! ) Young Fíli and Kíli are so adorable and cute! And then again, it is like they never really grew up...

Your doing a good job here! )
Nearing Midnight chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
This is a really good story so far! ;) please continue!
wibblywobblytimeywimeygirl13 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
These are so adorable. Own up to the eggs! I'm sorry, but that made me laugh really hard. Thank you so much for writing these. They are the cutest thing. I can't wait to read the rest, but I just needed to say that. Keep being awesome :)