Reviews for Again and Again
author-author fanfic abandoned?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Poor Hikaru
Toko Kyotaro chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
love. Love. LOVE. LOVE! LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
angeldevil11 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed what you have so far. Can't wait to read more so please update soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Amazing-instead of Shindo and Sai we have reincarnations that have been remembered in his modern life. Shindo is also smarter now that he has remembered his past I would suppose in calligraphy, literature etc and this has changed who Shindo was. This last chapter where Shindo is at once an impatient youth and a benevolent teacher all at once are starling and yet intriguing...for here we clearly see what you meant by blurring the lines.

He's no longer just Shindo Hikari but an amalgam of the three.

Where you go from here has me hooked! _
A. Brown chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh god yes another GO fanfic! Having read the majority of the ones available I find new idea's hard to come by... and hardly any new stories out there that are chapter length.

Your Hikaru seems emo brooding type at the moment, he seems directionally challenged, hope this is solved in the next few chapters.

Looking forward to more!
BokuWaHime chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
_ This is a very intriguing plot line You have well organized the pacing, and I really like the inner dialogue _ I look forward to more :D Good job!
Idnn chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This is incredibly interesting so far! I'm really looking forward to the next part. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I love it! XD
mmsbddvr chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
'Sometimes, it took his students a little more time to grasp what he was trying to show them and he had always been willing to go that extra mile to get them that help.

And in this case, that help had both men gasping.

Black was saved.

Somehow, it had miraculously survived, like a phoenix rising majestically from its ashes. A phoenix that was pissed as hell and out for blood against the one that had condemned it to a premature grave. It burned white's offensives to the ground, stomping on it for good measure. It even spit on white's grave. It was vindictive like that. Hikaru could relate.'

Saving as favorite story.

I love those kind of passion even if in vindictive.

"Let the day perish in which he was born, and the night that said, "A man-child is conceived.' Let that day be darkness! May God above not seek it, or light shine on it. Let gloom and deep darkness claim it. Let clouds settle upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it. That night—let thick darkness seize it! Yes, let that night be barren; let no joyful cry be heard in it. Let those curse it who curse the Sea, those who are skilled to rouse up Leviathan. Let the stars of its dawn be dark; let it hope for light, but have none; may it not see the eyelids of the morning— because it did not shut the doors of his mother's womb, and hide trouble from my eyes. "Why did he not die at birth, come forth from the womb and expire? Why were there knees to receive him, or breasts for him to suck?"

Looking forward to how his 'presence' to say in the board felt by the Hirose.
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
The go torch, burns on. To connect the far past with the distance future.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Love it! Can't wait for more _
irezel chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
woo, seems intense. i'm looking forward to more!
Rhavaniel15 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Lovely chapter, there was a lot of detail and action. I liked the way you described Hikarus reaction to his mums worry although I felt sorry fr both her and Hikaru. I think its good that Hikaru is putting more effort into his schoolwork since it will generally make people take him more serious, which schould be interesting.
The goban is quiet mysterious - is ir only the goban shuusaku died on or is there more to it? does it have to do with his reincarnation?

please continue soon since Im very curious what will happen next nd thank you for the quick update,

Rhavaniel