Reviews for A Guardian Before His Time
wouldbewriter23 chapter 8 . 4/25
I really loved this story. It was great. You had me tearing up with Franklin's death - not that I blame you, I also have a tendency to kill off my OCs - and on the edge of my seat throughout. Really, really great job. :)
NathanHale2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Do I smell a sequel in that last sentence? An outstanding journey I am speechless easily one of my favorite stories on this site.
Side note: the last part I played the Theme from the Patriot just awesome. Damned awesome!
Jonas chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I'm speechless. This is simply amazing. I loved every single second of it. It's so well written... Congrats on a simply amazing story that had me hooked for hours!
MegaFrost4 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I loved this so much! Happy ending! This was so well-written, I enjoyed every minute of it!
Enc-Chance chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
So I have a request if you're up to it...could you possibly write a story about Bunny's first meeting with Jack Frost? I really want to see his reaction and inner thoughts when he realizes that Jack is the same person he comforted. Please and thanks! .
manga-neko-96 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
This was amazing. It was well written and realistic. I love the last line, a perfect closing statement. Bravo! :D
manga-neko-96 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Evil! I must finish reading!
manga-neko-96 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I really do not like the cook. He needs to stabbed with his own darn knife!
manga-neko-96 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Accidentally burn down a barn... best plot twist ever! ;)
manga-neko-96 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This is really compelling. I wish more stories were like this. It is a nice change to read stories with correct grammar for once. I loved your Easter Bunny reference!
manga-neko-96 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
What is really great about your writing is it is historically accurate. Christopher Columbus isn't going to be crossing over on the Mayflower any time soon. :)
manga-neko-96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
It's only the first chapter and I already love it. I want to be a teacher too ;D
Isabel chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
I've LOVED this story! You did a wonderful job, love the ending! :D
misuky7 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
This was amazing. I would have never thought of something like this for Jack's past, a Guardian indeed. I loved this story, wholly adored it. :3
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Oh my God... I'm sobbing... THE FEELS! *rolls around on the floor*

That was brilliant. Beyond brilliant... Just... wow...

Wow...