Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
Fellow chapter 22 . 7/4
Hilarious concept!
nynrahghost chapter 22 . 7/6
This one looks quite good. Then again, these kind of revenge plots that end up backfiring are always fun. Hope someone takes this up.
FemHarry is not the child of prophecy because of trelawny's prophecy about who will defeat Voldemort
very good, loved
Serenity de la Luna chapter 22 . 7/3
Hera's a bitch. End of discussion.
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 22 . 7/3
I really hope someone adopts this I would but I suck at writing so could someone PM me if they do seems like a great idea.
thedwo chapter 22 . 7/2
Good story. And...yeah haven't seen anything even close to this in any PJO/HP crossovers.

As per wondering why Helen isn't the Child of Prophecy (assuming you mean the 'Child of the Big Three' prophecy, not 'the Dark Lord's Equal' prophecy) is that the prophecy in PJO doesn't say the first child to reach 16, just that A child reaches 16.

Also, in this story, Helen's still 15.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 22 . 7/2
I would think that Artemis would sense the bond between the "potters" when she sees Thalia that December.
ravenshadow452 chapter 22 . 7/2
I am really looking forward to this.
alienlover64 chapter 1 . 7/2
What stories have been adotpted so far?
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 22 . 7/2
Had a funny thought or two that you or whoever adopts this could use.

First, because Helen already had a major prophecy on her, she is unable to contribute to another.

Second, because Hera initiated a marriage between two girls, she accidentally sparked the debate concerning gay marriage. It could even have caused our current political state (please note that I have nothing against it; I'm just saying that this could have led to it).

Because of this, many people 'believe' that marriage has been cheapened. This belief adversely affects Hera's power, knocking her off her pedestal for a period of time. It would be temporary, but sudden enough to keep her from determining the exact cause, causing mass panic on Olympus.

From there, I've got nothing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 22 . 7/2
(blinks)
...(blinks again)
-(slow one eye then the other blink)

mwahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahahahahaa!
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 7/2
I hope that with this going on and when it is discovered what happened that Hera gets a punishment she cannot get out of.
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 6/18
In other words, everyone on Lilly's shit list.
Black Durion chapter 20 . 6/18
Love the story here can you tell me if anyone adopts this one?