Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
thedwo chapter 20 . 8/13
This is pretty good, but I was thinking it might end up working better if Christina ends up with Magneto instead of the Professor. It just fits more with her being raised by Kreacher and his attitude towards muggles, especially because I'm pretty sure most of the blood purists would be okay with the stronger mutants, if for no other reason the how powerful they are.
KhazintheDark chapter 22 . 7/29
UK is far from US, fewer monsters, also the prophecy merely states that a child of the eldest gods will reach 16 against all odds, Helen hasn't yet had the 'all odds' portion yet.
linx007 chapter 8 . 7/22
This... is... BRILLIANT!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 20 . 7/15
Oh, lovely. This is a unique spin on things. Hope someone picks it up.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 22 . 7/15
Wicked idea. As an aside, you could have both Helen and Thalia being the Child(ren) of Prophesy, through their marriage... completely corrupting Apollo's prediction and throwing the Fates a curve ball.
Fellow chapter 22 . 7/4
Hilarious concept!
nynrahghost chapter 22 . 7/6
This one looks quite good. Then again, these kind of revenge plots that end up backfiring are always fun. Hope someone takes this up.
FemHarry is not the child of prophecy because of trelawny's prophecy about who will defeat Voldemort
very good, loved
Serenity de la Luna chapter 22 . 7/3
Hera's a bitch. End of discussion.
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 22 . 7/3
I really hope someone adopts this I would but I suck at writing so could someone PM me if they do seems like a great idea.
thedwo chapter 22 . 7/2
Good story. And...yeah haven't seen anything even close to this in any PJO/HP crossovers.

As per wondering why Helen isn't the Child of Prophecy (assuming you mean the 'Child of the Big Three' prophecy, not 'the Dark Lord's Equal' prophecy) is that the prophecy in PJO doesn't say the first child to reach 16, just that A child reaches 16.

Also, in this story, Helen's still 15.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 22 . 7/2
I would think that Artemis would sense the bond between the "potters" when she sees Thalia that December.
ravenshadow452 chapter 22 . 7/2
I am really looking forward to this.
alienlover64 chapter 1 . 7/2
What stories have been adotpted so far?