Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
Taboo22 chapter 28 . 7/27
Great!
linx007 chapter 28 . 7/23
I most definitely agree there are nowhere near enough nick x rosalee stories. This sounds like a perfect beginning for a grimm fanfiction and I would love to see this continued
PikaMew1288 chapter 27 . 7/5
How painful do you think Rosalie will make Edward's Death once she discovers that his cowardice prevented her from reuniting with her son sooner then she eventually will?
PikaMew1288 chapter 25 . 7/5
A Kryptonian/Amazon Hybrid with Magic would not be unstoppable. She would be similar to the Juggernaut and The Incredible Hulk but with magic and the ability to fly. Not to mention that the would be tons of being in the Multiverse capable of defeating her like Darkseid, Thanos, Apocalypse, Scarlet Witch, Son Goku, Vegeta, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, etc.. Also a Kryptonian/Tameranian Hybrid with Magic would be likely more powerful due to a Tameranian's ability to absorb all kinds of sunlight, including red. It is also suspected that they can also absorb all kinds of radiation as well.
PikaMew1288 chapter 22 . 7/3
for chapter 22, Another way that it could backfire for Hera is for her actions to piss off Aphrodite, Thanatos, and The Fates. Aphrodite would be pissed from Hera meddling in her domain and ruining any potential plans she had for Helen, Thanatos would be pissed due to Hera basically ending Ignotius's line along with the fact that he may never get his Hallows back now and The Fates would be pissed off due to ruining any future plans that they may have had for Helen's potential descendants along with giving Helen a reason why she would not just let Tom AK her.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 27 . 6/27
This is really good, but I really would have preferred that Harry was in fact Rosalie's grandson, like his fake identity said.
MTFrye chapter 8 . 6/17
She will be the million dollar woman!
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 23 . 6/18
AHHHHHH, now this, this i wish i could write. sadly, like you, i would have no idea where to take it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 6/12
Too bad you did not have it at least continue to meeting his mother. Anyway, this would probably be a good story in full. The only thing that does not mesh is how Harry would not have been detected by Remus in third year?
Bucio chapter 27 . 6/11
is there any way of knowing when the ideas are adopted and where to look?
Adaria48 chapter 6 . 6/10
I would love to see this, who ever ends up with it! The Mercy Thompson series and Harry Potter series are my favourites!
jedielfsorcerer chapter 27 . 6/10
The only thing I liked about the series are the wolves. NO VAMPIRE SHOULD SPARKLE!
phantombrick chapter 27 . 6/9
Let me know if someone adopts ot. I would like to read it.
gaschalk chapter 27 . 6/9
Nice story. I did not follow Twilight and do not know the story line but from what you have written I like it.
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 6/9
nicely done, please continue with this.