Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 3 . 4/14
How come you never finish your story's?
zeropolis79 chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
Great chapter..

Would you have any objections to me adopting this one please - I've got a few ideas in mind.

Thanks
Vampiero101 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Interesting idea, I don't know if you know anything about LOTR lore (although I think you do as you mentioned Morgoth), but Balrogs were originally Maia, servants of the Valar, the gods, before they became loyal to Morgoth and were twisted. Just like Gandalf and Sauron and the other Istari were. I have never before thought about the fact that some of those Maia could have been female and thus the Balrog itself could originally have been female. Interesting.
FutaSansaLoras chapter 20 . 11/19/2016
I think you missed a beat on this one with Christina's powerset. If we're going by a traditional femHarry appearance of black hair, pale skin and green eyes then Christina could have turned emerald rather than diamond. After all, Emma's child with Scott, Ruby, had a ruby form in place of diamond.
Taboo22 chapter 28 . 7/27/2016
Great!
linx007 chapter 28 . 7/23/2016
I most definitely agree there are nowhere near enough nick x rosalee stories. This sounds like a perfect beginning for a grimm fanfiction and I would love to see this continued
PikaMew1288 chapter 27 . 7/5/2016
How painful do you think Rosalie will make Edward's Death once she discovers that his cowardice prevented her from reuniting with her son sooner then she eventually will?
PikaMew1288 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
A Kryptonian/Amazon Hybrid with Magic would not be unstoppable. She would be similar to the Juggernaut and The Incredible Hulk but with magic and the ability to fly. Not to mention that the would be tons of being in the Multiverse capable of defeating her like Darkseid, Thanos, Apocalypse, Scarlet Witch, Son Goku, Vegeta, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, etc.. Also a Kryptonian/Tameranian Hybrid with Magic would be likely more powerful due to a Tameranian's ability to absorb all kinds of sunlight, including red. It is also suspected that they can also absorb all kinds of radiation as well.
PikaMew1288 chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
for chapter 22, Another way that it could backfire for Hera is for her actions to piss off Aphrodite, Thanatos, and The Fates. Aphrodite would be pissed from Hera meddling in her domain and ruining any potential plans she had for Helen, Thanatos would be pissed due to Hera basically ending Ignotius's line along with the fact that he may never get his Hallows back now and The Fates would be pissed off due to ruining any future plans that they may have had for Helen's potential descendants along with giving Helen a reason why she would not just let Tom AK her.
marsolino chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
This is really good, but I really would have preferred that Harry was in fact Rosalie's grandson, like his fake identity said.
MTFrye chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
She will be the million dollar woman!
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 23 . 6/18/2016
AHHHHHH, now this, this i wish i could write. sadly, like you, i would have no idea where to take it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Too bad you did not have it at least continue to meeting his mother. Anyway, this would probably be a good story in full. The only thing that does not mesh is how Harry would not have been detected by Remus in third year?
Bucio chapter 27 . 6/11/2016
is there any way of knowing when the ideas are adopted and where to look?
Adaria48 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I would love to see this, who ever ends up with it! The Mercy Thompson series and Harry Potter series are my favourites!