Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
Gilly619 chapter 27 . 6/9
Reading most of the works stored here makes me wish I had any talent at writing.
I can see the greatness here and I really want to know where the story goes, but very few get taken up and even less actually go anywhere.
Quietlovingman chapter 26 . 5/29
Interesting idea, set in an analogue of the Percy Jackson world. I would avoid using the PJ story line and keep it focused on Harry and Demeter. As Harry is Master of Death, you could perhaps say that Thanatos couldn't take him, and that he could traverse the realms of Hades freely. Thus making him somewhat acceptable to Zeus as a suitor for his sister. One could also say that All Magic users are decedents of Half-Bloods from the lines of Hecate, goddess of Magic, who escorts Persephone too and from the Underworld. It would be interesting if Harry were to be descended from a good chunk of the gods through his parents and grandparents families. Living under the Blood Wards with the utterly mundane Dursleys would have kept monsters from finding him, not that there are many of the Greek Variety in the UK at this point. Harry and V. could both be a bit more than Half Bloods when it comes down to it. V. could actually be descended from Thanatos or Erebus for parity. Or you could have the Riddle family being the decedents of Apollo or Hermes and the Gaunts descend from Hecate and Asclepius. Having Apollo in both family lines would make his birth on the winter solstice even more significant. And of course the god of Prophecy would keep an Eye on his kids...
nicshadow98 chapter 19 . 5/18
Hey Im wondering if did someone adopt the story Amazon Hawk? The site in writers bio wont open, says link could be outdated.
B chapter 26 . 5/16
You have to continue this one! Please?
let the evil cackling commence.
MysteriousGayGal chapter 26 . 5/15
Oh ho ho!
I love this concept!
It's the perfect romantic comedy set up!
When Hades and Persephone arrive at Harry and Demeter's wedding, the Hallows activate, and Persephone discovers her new father-in-law is now her husbands master. Karma for messing with your mother's love life.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 26 . 5/17
Too bad you abandoned this
Rake1810 chapter 26 . 5/16
Very amusing and clever. Would love to see a few scenes though - the reveal, the weasleys, meeting the family or Hades thanking him profusely for getting him alone time with his wife
Lord Jace chapter 26 . 5/16
Yet another great ficlet I'd love to see adopted and continued. I don't suppose you keep a list somewhere of what's been adopted and what hasn't?
Shinkicker chapter 26 . 5/15
Well, thTs a story I would like to see more of. Cause damn that was sneaky of them.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 26 . 5/15
I'd LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE to read more on this! ;p
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 5/15
I wonder how long it will take Demeter to figure out she has been had by her daughter and sister?
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 5/15
Oh god I hope it's adopted...it's a great how long til they plant some seeds?(punny XD)
ptl4ever419 chapter 26 . 5/15