Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
cko2 chapter 21 . 4/27
It holds ideas that would very much work with harry still being a dude. The big brother to garica works the best. One summer traing for war under termater maid would really give some basic skills that most mages would not think of. Muggle guns and death traps and grenades are great, even flash bang stuff has lots of uses. Not sure if you could set it after her ramapge or not. If you do it would give her something to keep fighting for after all the damage she took in the anime at least. Verns reaction to getting ride of the freak if worth seeing though when harry is told to is coming to live with the garica family. Also really some how, some way even volldy and everone are going to end up in the cesspit. The reaction of revy and all the crime bosses to a bunch of purebood assholes shooting up thier town is not going to go well. Pissing off hotal moscoko...
EroSlackerMicha chapter 21 . 4/27
let the blood bath begin
Biisaiyowaq chapter 21 . 4/27
Nice! But as a Colombian I have to indulge in some national pride and correct your spelling and say it's spelled with an o, not a u. :) incredible idea by the way!
Biia
Taboo22 chapter 20 . 4/27
wonderful
Wordlurker chapter 21 . 4/27
This is an interesting idea. I hope someone adopts it, even if only just as a short-story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 4/27
Definitely not something usual in the fandom world of HP.
kitsune potter chapter 21 . 4/27
One typo you have in here is that you de-aged Roberta a little, she was raped at age 14, yet you have her give harry away at age 12. Other than that interesting idea here and I agree that it's hard to figure out what to do after this.
firebluebird2006 chapter 21 . 4/27
ok you lost me what manga are you talking about?
cko2 chapter 20 . 4/26
Wow, very cool idea though. Neat how you change things up with a mutant harry sub. Siriers killing himseld really changes thing along with getting the x men into the game. Neat idea though.
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 4/26
Oh this story one gives me ideas and makes me want to try my hand at fanfiction
Alonger chapter 20 . 4/26
But what about speaking portraits?
sandipi chapter 3 . 4/26
Thank you, thank you, thank you for listing who is picking up the story. It makes it easier to see if they can do your idea justice or improve upon it.
Kaioo chapter 20 . 4/26
Oh man this would be so awesome to see in fic form
Dericof Diname chapter 20 . 4/26
The timeline of the comics can be very messy, specially with so many time travels and alter realities, is hard to establish a baseline and follow it properly. The best you can do is using the date the comics of a saga and use it as your timeline. I have found a page that establish a "Timeline" of all the important events of the X-men from 1963 to 2012. From what I could see, Emma didn't join the X-men till the attack of Genosha around 2001 but, before that, she was the headmaster of "Generation X" with Banshee around 1994; before that she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club.

here's the link, hopefully it will be useful to you on next projects.
.com(slash)timeline-of-events-in-x-men-comics-1963-2012
saint21 chapter 20 . 4/26
This seems like the beginning of an amazing story
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »