Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
Slytherin Studios chapter 26 . 5/15
nicely done.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 26 . 5/15
Hey very interesting. Too bad it went nowhere with your imagination. But hey, it's a nice plot bunny to read. :)
Williams1760 chapter 26 . 5/15
If someone adopts this would you please let your loyal readers know...Thanks

Great beginning, would love to read more
Eldersprig chapter 25 . 4/26
kill dumbles
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 25 . 4/26
I wish you continued this
The Golden Dragon Lord chapter 25 . 4/25
Interesting. I have something similar in my own story of one-shots. I had a Dynagirl that was also a cross between human and Kryptonian…okay, it was actually a female wrong kid-who-lived story where the girl gained powers from a Kryptonian ancestor but it's still pretty close. Who knows? It might be worth looking at.
Slytherin Studios chapter 25 . 4/25
nicely done, please update soon..
macdjord chapter 25 . 4/25
You lost my interest the moment 'Evil kidnapper' Dumbledore showed up.
Sakura Lisel chapter 25 . 4/25
Wait why is her name Zoe Kal-El? For one thing Kal-El is Supermans Kryptonian FIRST name, not his last. Or maybe just the Kal part is his first name while El is his last name. Either way, why is his first name being used like its his last name for her? Why not make her last name be something like El-Kent to honor both his Kryptonian and Earth parents. *lol*
EroSlackerMicha chapter 25 . 4/25
interesting. Zoe goes 12 years without knowing, wonder who got to her first when she awakened her powers.
as always you tag my interests
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 2/20
Her ex-parents and the wizarding world are idiots. I mean come on. what? Just because DUMBLEDORE, who WASN'T even there to SEE and REMEMBER what happened that fateful night, declared that her brother was the one who beat Voldemort and for some stupid reason declared HER squib, nobodies willing to LISTEN to the ONLY other LIVING witness to what happened that night who can actually TELL THEM what happened?
shugokage chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Interesting story idea!
Firestar Prime chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
has someone adopted this chapter yet?
Gensuru chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
I'm kinda failing to see the point of a teleporter mutation when HP mages can apparate.

Though I will say that the combination of a lesbian witch and a very christian mutant might have made for very interesting fireworks. To say nothing of looking like a demon on top of that xD
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
Not sure I'd have continued to read this one after one spot
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »