Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
willowskeith chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
good one shots
Lady Pryde chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
this is pretty awesome!

and I like how you leave the pairing open to the author who takes over
(although I assume/hope that the author makes a fem/fem pairing having Aella growing up with fem/fem parents and surrounded by only women her first 17 years of life)
I think Batgirl, Stargirl, or Huntress would be nice for this character (Supergirl is overdone)

Maybe in the future if I start writing I'll come back to this prompt
puma1sunfire chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Oh DAMN! Now this is one fantastic idea.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
interesting like to see more
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Nicely done.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Interesting. I love the idea of a female Harry Potter with wings . ... ..could even make a oneshot\full story\challenge\etc. that female harry is actually a member of the race that Shayera is a member of.
azrael8919 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Do any of your stories get adopted?
Patrick Nakasone chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Unless something happens to her mother Emily has more then enough time to provide a replacement to become Excidums captain . Of course it could be used as a means to put more pressure on her to get it over with as soon as possible.

As for the fungus cure do to her being raised in the air service and her mothers daughter she would be able to get the cure to the French using indirect methods.
Alexis-Story-twister chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
I have one question: is there ANY frozen story's for adoption?
guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
hey should try a awesome crossover story idea

Crossover Between Harry potter and Batman ( 52 version)

Title : The Wizard and the Jester girl

Summary : Harry potter dies with voldemort in the final battle but was given a second chance by fate and was sent to another universe to live his life there ( batman 52 comics version) /while getting love from Harley and poison ivy.

Harry potter x Harley Quinn( 52 version) x ivy

please try it and respond please
Lady Pryde chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
I want it.

hahaha! oh wow this would be a great story! :D
I think I might write it. Or at least try to write it ;)
Celexs Draconia chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
I dont know the world of Kim Possible that much at all but this is certainly an interesting idea.

Cel
Darman Skirata chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I don't suppose that any one has contacted you about this idea and you could point me towards their story could you?
And I like your prompts, even if I cannot write, they are interesting ideas.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Wasp's last name is 'Van Dyne' not 'Van Dyke'
Brian01 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Ha, demonic servant! Sauron should be afraid, very afraid.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »