Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
I wonder how long it will take Demeter to figure out she has been had by her daughter and sister?
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
Oh god I hope it's adopted...it's a great how long til they plant some seeds?(punny XD)
ptl4ever419 chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
I loved it! That is such a cool idea :D
EroSlackerMicha chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
now this would be interesting to see
Slytherin Studios chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
nicely done.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
Hey very interesting. Too bad it went nowhere with your imagination. But hey, it's a nice plot bunny to read. :)
Williams1760 chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
If someone adopts this would you please let your loyal readers know...Thanks

Great beginning, would love to read more
Eldersprig chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
kill dumbles
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
I wish you continued this
The Golden Dragon Lord chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
Interesting. I have something similar in my own story of one-shots. I had a Dynagirl that was also a cross between human and Kryptonian…okay, it was actually a female wrong kid-who-lived story where the girl gained powers from a Kryptonian ancestor but it's still pretty close. Who knows? It might be worth looking at.
Slytherin Studios chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
nicely done, please update soon..
macdjord chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
You lost my interest the moment 'Evil kidnapper' Dumbledore showed up.
Sakura Lisel chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
Wait why is her name Zoe Kal-El? For one thing Kal-El is Supermans Kryptonian FIRST name, not his last. Or maybe just the Kal part is his first name while El is his last name. Either way, why is his first name being used like its his last name for her? Why not make her last name be something like El-Kent to honor both his Kryptonian and Earth parents. *lol*
EroSlackerMicha chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
interesting. Zoe goes 12 years without knowing, wonder who got to her first when she awakened her powers.
as always you tag my interests
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
Her ex-parents and the wizarding world are idiots. I mean come on. what? Just because DUMBLEDORE, who WASN'T even there to SEE and REMEMBER what happened that fateful night, declared that her brother was the one who beat Voldemort and for some stupid reason declared HER squib, nobodies willing to LISTEN to the ONLY other LIVING witness to what happened that night who can actually TELL THEM what happened?
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »