Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
Lord Jace chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Please let us know if someone adopts this one, it's one of your better ideas(and considering how good your fanfic ideas normally are, that is saying something) and really deserves to be written!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
i like it if someone adopts this please post a notice
imagine wyverns chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Would you mind letting me know if/when someone adopts Harry's balrog? I'm very interested in reading this. It's a shame you couldn't do anything with it. I'm sure it would've been great.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Interesting scene you tease. Well, thanks for the idea, bye for now.
Wolfman-053 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
When this one's adopted send me a link!
solitare chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
You could just make Harry Gandalf. He could die from pouring too much magic into the Balrog and come back as Gandalf the White except younger looking (so we don't have to imagine old guys naked with the Balrog). Of course, that would require that you read at least the Silmarillion and figure out a clever way of turning Harry into Olorin aka Gandalf while still staying true to both characters. The Balrog probably wouldn't appear until chapter 90 or something as you would have to guide Harry from the creation story to LotR.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
I...I'm processing this. it would be an interesting read that's for sure. I'll keep an eye on your favorites to be sure.
chrnno chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
This sounds even more interesting than the AN on the top made me think. Someone has to continue this if only for lols.
ww1990ww chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
For the love of God make somoene write this story.
ultima-owner chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
*laughing too much to think up something to type*
karthik9 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
discb chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
For the love of god someone pick this up.
XRaiderV1 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
very well done plotbunny here.
B chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Interesting
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
After reading this, I really wish that you would continue this. Oh well, thanks for coming up with the idea for this, be for now.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »