Reviews for Please Adopt Me!
ravenshadow452 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
I am really looking forward to this.
alienlover64 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
What stories have been adotpted so far?
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Had a funny thought or two that you or whoever adopts this could use.

First, because Helen already had a major prophecy on her, she is unable to contribute to another.

Second, because Hera initiated a marriage between two girls, she accidentally sparked the debate concerning gay marriage. It could even have caused our current political state (please note that I have nothing against it; I'm just saying that this could have led to it).

Because of this, many people 'believe' that marriage has been cheapened. This belief adversely affects Hera's power, knocking her off her pedestal for a period of time. It would be temporary, but sudden enough to keep her from determining the exact cause, causing mass panic on Olympus.

From there, I've got nothing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
(blinks)
...(blinks again)
-(slow one eye then the other blink)

mwahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahahahahaa!
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
I hope that with this going on and when it is discovered what happened that Hera gets a punishment she cannot get out of.
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
In other words, everyone on Lilly's shit list.
Black Durion chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
Love the story here can you tell me if anyone adopts this one?
nynrahghost chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I like this story. It's original and I hope someone will pick this up!
Silky Button chapter 20 . 5/8/2015
This is pretty awesome!

Love the plot and how thing are working out... especially Kreature raising her
ramsay chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
oh dear this is gonna be a fun little fuck up isn't it
jdboss1 chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
the black queen was so cooool PLease make a a storys
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
Any idea if someone too this up?
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
Please add a section on your bio for people who have accepted your challenges! These are great!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
I know its spoken as 'Gabriel - but written its 'Gabrielle' ... otherwise its a boy...
's interesting though
Kmon13 chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
I believe it was around the 1990's when Emma was still the Hellfire club's White Queen before the Upstarts decide to kill the senior members for the gift of immortality... including the Hellions and Emma herself.

I could also see when Emma and Christina meets for the first time perhaps during the time the Phalanx start their invasion and its aftermath when Jubilee meets her and pales at the thought of someone like Frostbite having sex with someone before!

Ex: Now I've seen everything someone breeded with Queen Frostbite or Hey Queen Frostbite I think you and Christina should really get a blood test... like soon.

I could also see Trevor Fitzroy going nuts sending Sentinels seek Christina out and find a Death Eater base ((I'm guessing that Shinobi shaw by then would have created mini sentinels with EMP shielded shell by then ... or an early version of the Nimrod series. ))

But those are a few ideas... I'll see if anyone else accepts first before I do.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »