Reviews for The Riddle of the Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Really liked this! Did you ever do a sequel?
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Yeah I really liked it! It was definitely strange how they just like ignored Ginny for the next 3 years in the book. Aww it was so cute!
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I thought this was really well written in detail and I liked the bit at the end when Ginny said she would thank him someday! I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
AWW!
Lili chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Well done
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Terrific!
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice bit of fluff, but I have to say Harry sounded too old. Also it is weird he knows, after seeing once cast silently, how to do the spellwork to rearrange letters.

However I have to agree, I find it strange after CoS they went back to ignoring Ginny for 3 years basically.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It does read alright, though i can't honestly claim that i could say where JKR ends and your own narrative starts, it feels so very much like the book with only very few additional emotions thrown in by the turned-around POV... Nice, but not especially spectacular.
pentium415 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story some time in the future. It was very good.
Sheaman chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You should probably tag this and the other short stories (where applicable) as being complete, if they are.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Another great short story! Great job!
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Interesting rewrite. We like it.

Thanks for writing.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A interesting base for the future. It'd certainly be the starting spark for their relationship, if they did it your way.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Cool! That's more how it should have went.
Xharg chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very very good. It's a first story I've read here and it was great.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »