Reviews for The Riddle of the Diary
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 2/27
Ah-yes, I loved it.

I've always had the feeling that it was strange that when Harry and Ron saved Hermione from the mountain troll, they immediately became best friends for live. However, when Harry saved Ginny from Tom Riddle and his Basilisk ... nothing happened, nothing at all.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Good one-shot !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Really liked this! Did you ever do a sequel?
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Yeah I really liked it! It was definitely strange how they just like ignored Ginny for the next 3 years in the book. Aww it was so cute!
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I thought this was really well written in detail and I liked the bit at the end when Ginny said she would thank him someday! I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
AWW!
Lili chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Well done
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Terrific!
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice bit of fluff, but I have to say Harry sounded too old. Also it is weird he knows, after seeing once cast silently, how to do the spellwork to rearrange letters.

However I have to agree, I find it strange after CoS they went back to ignoring Ginny for 3 years basically.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It does read alright, though i can't honestly claim that i could say where JKR ends and your own narrative starts, it feels so very much like the book with only very few additional emotions thrown in by the turned-around POV... Nice, but not especially spectacular.
pentium415 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story some time in the future. It was very good.
Sheaman chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You should probably tag this and the other short stories (where applicable) as being complete, if they are.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Another great short story! Great job!
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Interesting rewrite. We like it.

Thanks for writing.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A interesting base for the future. It'd certainly be the starting spark for their relationship, if they did it your way.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »