Reviews for The Snowstorm
H.G chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I've read this story countless times now and I still love it just as much as when I first read it. Excellent job!
ddssdf chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Elf, your review makes no sense.
Loreleirain chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Idiots! Sam's like twice bigger than Frodo even if he is still in his tweens! So its pretty natural for him to carry Frodo.
Good story tho.
Loreleirain chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Idiots! Sam's like twice bigger than Frodo even if he is still in his tweens! so its pretty natural for him to carry Frodo.
Good story tho.
elfffff chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sorry, wrong story.
elfllll chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Lammar did deserve to die, but I thought they were too savage.
kitty cat chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
meow mreoow mew mew mow meow pr pr pr mrow meow pr pr pr
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Frodo! Shame on you for sitting on Sam's lap he is younger than you!
sdfjsfsnnnjshoh chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Frodo is 12 years older than Sam. He should have carried Sam instead of Sam carrying Frodo.
an elfy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I agree with idiot. Sam should have sat on Frodo's lap instead of the otherway around. Shame on you Frodo.
idiot chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
How come Sam doesn't sit on Frodo's lap instead of the other way around after all he's only a tweanager and Frodo is of age now.
elf chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Gandalf wonderful is no gollum Sam hit yes it was sunny day frodo Aragorn healer hands yes rough orcs
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
It's a sweet friendship story.
Bluebell and Songofthewind chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Oh! I love stories like that. So often people try to make that friendship something...gross. You know. But it isn't! This was really sweet and gentle. A very nice closing story for a day. [seein' as it's about sleeping time now, if you follow me. ;)]

~Lenanera thir ithem, en E pollyr taiego. And may the West wind guide your wings.~
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
Aw! That just made me want to scoop Frodo into my arms, and hug him and kiss him and keep him warm! Slash or no slash, what I would give to be in Sam's place in this story.*sigh*

I especially like the comic relief in chap.5!