Reviews for The Snowstorm
Loreleirain chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Idiots! Sam's like twice bigger than Frodo even if he is still in his tweens! So its pretty natural for him to carry Frodo.
Good story tho.
Loreleirain chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Idiots! Sam's like twice bigger than Frodo even if he is still in his tweens! so its pretty natural for him to carry Frodo.
Good story tho.
elfffff chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sorry, wrong story.
elfllll chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Lammar did deserve to die, but I thought they were too savage.
kitty cat chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
meow mreoow mew mew mow meow pr pr pr mrow meow pr pr pr
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Frodo! Shame on you for sitting on Sam's lap he is younger than you!
sdfjsfsnnnjshoh chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Frodo is 12 years older than Sam. He should have carried Sam instead of Sam carrying Frodo.
an elfy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I agree with idiot. Sam should have sat on Frodo's lap instead of the otherway around. Shame on you Frodo.
idiot chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
How come Sam doesn't sit on Frodo's lap instead of the other way around after all he's only a tweanager and Frodo is of age now.
elf chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Gandalf wonderful is no gollum Sam hit yes it was sunny day frodo Aragorn healer hands yes rough orcs
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
It's a sweet friendship story.
Bluebell and Songofthewind chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Oh! I love stories like that. So often people try to make that friendship something...gross. You know. But it isn't! This was really sweet and gentle. A very nice closing story for a day. [seein' as it's about sleeping time now, if you follow me. ;)]

~Lenanera thir ithem, en E pollyr taiego. And may the West wind guide your wings.~
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
Aw! That just made me want to scoop Frodo into my arms, and hug him and kiss him and keep him warm! Slash or no slash, what I would give to be in Sam's place in this story.*sigh*

I especially like the comic relief in chap.5!
Mrs. Gamgee chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Hello! This is the author. In response to Talking Hawk's comment, I know that the whole "warm lip" thing was a bit much, but think of it this way: Frodo is freezing to death and in the midst of that he feels a bit of warmth. Naturally he'll want a bit more, right?

BTW, thanks for all the reviews! Keep them coming!
Talking Hawk chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
(Slaps hands to face.) It was so adorable, and the kiss on hand thing was just fine, but that last kissing scene... _ My gosh, that kind of sounded...dare I say...slashy. NnnoooOOOOooOOooo! "Why, Sam! Your lips feel so warm!" (slaps hands to face again) I know it wasn't intended slash, buuuut... (slaps hands to face a third time) Ouch, that's starting to hurt... (does it a fourth time) ! It didn't sound right! _

I know it's a challenge to make friendship fics sound non-slashy, but for future reference, excessive kissing (like, more than once - also, if you're going to have one guy kiss another guy's forehead or something, the other guy can't compliment him on it..!) does not help.. (slaps hands to face a fifth time) ...I think that one's going to leave a mark now. _ Wonderful..just wonderful.. (whimpers)