Reviews for Five Centimeters Per Second
Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow, I really love your fics. They're always written meaningfully and beautifully. Gill's "nerdy" confession seemed pretty on point to his personality and I loved that, ahahaha. Also, the Luna Calvin pairing totally made me do a double take, it was so unexpected. But in a good way, because you incorporated it very well into the story. I do wonder if you considered them incompatible as well, (as in, they may very well break up like Gill assumed) or if you think they'll stay together?
WindRush chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was SO cute! You did a wonderful job of characterization; especially Gill.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
PLAPPEH!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
So sweet!
BookSmartGameHeart chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Man, I wish this was how the manga ended XD
I'm so happy for Gill, though c:
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Aw.
chelsietta chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful story! So cute and clever and all around different! I love the writing style, it's very distinguished.
I also, surprisingly, enjoy the pairing of Calvin and Luna. I feel like that could be a really interesting thing for you to expand on in another story perhaps.
Anyways I loved it!
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, this was cute! And I don't even generally like this pairing, but this is one of my exceptions! Normally I prefer Luna and Gill together, but then you ended up pairing Luna off with Calvin, which was something I've honestly never seen before. And I like unusual couples like that.

I especially like how the story was divided into five parts, and it was very well-written and fluffy without being overwhelming, in my opinion.

I don't really know how to describe it, but there's something about this oneshot that I just really loved. Great job, and happy holidays!

-Cotton Candy Mareep
HersheyChoco101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AWWW. :D That was cute. Good work!
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my goodness this was beautiful :(( As in, I am so glad you wrote this! It's definitely a great read. Gill was so in-character and I liked it when you mentioned the other couples too hihi. Just a question though: isn't it Five Centimeters Per Second? xD
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
What a sweet tale. I haven't played much of Tot or AP, but you're story gave me enough to actually understand Gill's character a lot more than what the games can do.

Merry Christmas and more power to writing!

*Peace Out*
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OH MY GOODNESS.

This was great. Utterly awesome. You captured Gill's character especially well, and there are so many quotes that I can take from this oneshot to give examples of that. Oh my. I loved that he gave his confession to Angela with a statistic, that did it for me. This was so great that I got my sister (who also plays Harvest Moon) to read it. I am so thankful to get this as a Secret Santa gift, thank you so much! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!