Reviews for Homeless
E. B. Rhome chapter 16 . 2/1
I re-read this story today and liked it just as much as I did the first time. I hope you still have plans to finish it.
PaulinhaEyva chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
PLEASE! Don't left this amazing story!
*on his knees and begs*
KYSun chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
OMG, I just finished reading your story and I really hope you update soon. I can't imagine who attacked from behind Sookie. A fairy must of teleported into her house..I hope Eric comes back to save her.
Nicolle1977 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
I enjoy this au story, I hope you continue it. The characters are well developed and the dialogue is well written.
LostInSpace33 chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Oh shit! I hate cliffhangers! (But I love this story and I can't wait to read more!)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Sookie is a bitch!
ncmiss12 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Awesome chapter! I hope Eric come to save her! I wonder if Eric's dad is having her kidnapped and brought to fairy for Eric? I can't wiat for more! Loving this story!
ashmo2000 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Coincidental the tiger showed up before someone knocked her out magically? I think not.
Enecs chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
:O Oh no! Update soon!
sluggysmom chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Yikes!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Thanks for updating. So is Niall going to show up in this story? I wasn't sure so Eric's father would have no problem with Eric being with a sky fairy princess. LOL. Who knows with her being mostly human. He might think that is below Eric's station.n Nice chapter with a great cliffhanger. So you never know what the cat is going to dray in. Update soon, please.
saldred75 chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
what's next?
ncmiss12 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Awesome chapter! I wonder if Eric really left or if he snuck in the other door. Will Eric trick Sookie into marrying him, the fairy way, so his father has no choice but to accept her? I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
T_T Eric's dad is a jerk. I hope his mom has more sense to what Eric really feels for Sookie.
Blackrose0922 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
its really sad that eric is going back home i am hoping that we find out soon that sookie is a fairy as well so they can be together. i can't wait for more please don't let us wait long...

thanks for a great chapter