Reviews for An Excuse To Cry
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This story was lovely, it was so sad and touching... one of the best if not the best deathfic I've ever read. Great work!
Monna Sakura chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh. My tears have been jerked and I am most thoroughly surprised by this fact.
fraught chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
so beautiful... and so subtle. I love the line 'A slow, soft sigh, and Xellos had one less person to watch the sunset with.' because you know Zel is dead, but it's frank and matter of fact, not gushing angst. because not everything is about high dramatics. I applaud you.
Olan chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow. It’s beautiful. Thank you.
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
o.o...This story was really neat to read. I liked how it wasn't a romantic story. Just based on friendship. Very very interesting take on both chatacters.
hysteria82 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Wow, i really liked that. Not what i expected. As son as ya had zel say that he didn't hate xel, i was waiting for all that sappy stuff. Good work
Haitani chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Oh my. I can honestly say that this is one of the absolute best pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. You wrote this ficlet wonderfully, and...just wow. It's a very unique view on their relationship, but I loved it. I love this story so much that not adding it to my favourites seems unthinkable.
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
*teary* wow, a story that focuses on Zelgadis' and Xellos' relationship as friends instead of enemies or lovers (does anyone besides me find that couple disturbing? *cough*). T_T Very nice
Iisjah chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
*snif* *snif* *snif*

That was really BEAUTIFUL AND DEPRESSING AT THE SAME TIME.

I just luv it.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*wants to cry*

*doesn't*

Damn, that's good stuff. I don't know too much about Slayers, so I wonder if I've just read a spoiler, but it was worth it if I have. I enjoyed this fic muchly.

Sam
Aubri Fyrewolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
... ::starts bawling:: ! So sad.
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Well, congrats on making my eyes all teary.

*sniffles*

*tries not to cry*

*breaks down and weeps*
Emi-Chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was ::sniff:: beautiful. Good job.
Quicksilver the Archangel chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
A very nice story
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
_ Well that is a new perspective of them, and it seems mostly in character. Good job.