Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
Madgormley chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Excellent story
Crystal Lorelei chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Claire and Leon are so sweet. There's something different in this fanfic that made it better than specific others I've read. _ Good job
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Well written, heartfelt and a none awkward way of saying a characters thought. So far so good :D
TWD chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
MOre mroe more more more mroe more more more more more more more
J.L. Zielesch chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
This was well done and sweet to read.
PoyntBlanc chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Aww I think you ended it too soon! Such a good story, nicely written! I thought it was great
LilyxLithium chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
This was a beautiful story, I loved it. Added it to my faves list.
ScreamingEagle chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Aw how sweet. I really enjoyed this. Nice use of symbolism i love that crap. Hope to see more of your stuff in the future.
ScreamingEagle chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
O this is very very good. Hm Barry not helping out? O well... OMG Carlos's thoughts that was great! He is most definately the ladies man. I thought it was pretty funny with him scoping out the chicas(did i spell that right?) im an idiot. Anywho I shall continue this another day, because im a bit under the weather and i need my sleep, so I shall review again another time. Wonderful writing as i said before.
ScreamingEagle chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Dear god, I like had this same idea, well not really. Well i was gonna have the song being played and like what it meant to each the characters. EXCEPT CLAIRE FEELINGS FOR STEVE! sorry... You did such a beautiful job. I love classical music, fur elise, moonlight sonata, nocturne in g minor, romantic guitar all so wonderful. I listened to Moonlight sonata in the background as I read this first chapter, it was so beautifully done, im so happy someone did something like this! Now i shall continue to read.
Pinguicha chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
Great, story, I loved it! And I want to ask you if I can put it in my home page...

Bravo with this story!
Darkness Lives chapter 7 . 5/20/2003
good story
Frenchy chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I was re-reading the first chapter and I played the "Moonlight Sonata" in the background. Very freaky, because this was well written. :)
Frenchy chapter 8 . 12/3/2002
I couldn't believe I forgot to review this! This is one of my favorite stories (as it's on my Favorites List). You did a wonderful job with the plot and the characters. The fact that you featured my three favorite couples is just a major plus!
BonusParts chapter 8 . 11/27/2002
Oh, no! We don't get to see what anyone got for presents! ;)

One of my new favorite stories. Thanks!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »