Reviews for We Are A Fever
icys chapter 9 . 8/6
Ch 9 is super hot that I have to re-read 3 times. I love submissive Leo lol.
TigresAngel chapter 2 . 1/18
Hi...you have to see this: 208556012-lemons-leo-x-raph-bdsm
IS IMPORTANT
Hi
You have to see this: 208556012-lemons-leo-x-raph-bdsm
Please do a story where Donnie wants a baby and will do anything to get one even if that means raping is only big brother Leo and gets him pregnant with quads but does his best to keep Mikey from finding out that he was the one that raped his mate and got him pregnant but didn't know that Leo told his mate about it and Leo gives birth to two girls and two boys and Raphael being the youngest and the smallest of the quads. Thanks
Demmhomoarchivals chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
f #!ing HOWT!
NyxLied chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Dude chapter 10 was super hot. I'm happy that Leo was the centre of attention and affection of the OT4. He may be the leader but he is so cute that he looks like someone who would be owned in bed over and over. Very sexy, and the double penetration was amazing. Great job!
NyxLied chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Chapter 9 was soooooo hot. Submissive adorable Leo on a non-con is a massive win. He is so sexy and Spike owned him. Very well written and enjoyable
tmntleonardo19 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
i love a submissive leo
Um chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Nosebleeds, ALL OVER my shirt. Donnie, you lucky little SOB. I'm so, so freaking jealous. This is hot and wonderful and I'd give my arm to be able to be in this fic.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
HAHAAA! WHO'S A GOOD LITTLE BITCH? YOU, RAPHIE!
This was a special pleasure for me, who loves a dominant Leo, and a submissive, humiliated Raph.
GG Girls chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Am I the only one that feels mildly embarrassed by the fact I was turned on by turtles? Other than that, I enjoyed this story very much.
yaoilover69 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
That was extremely hot please write more tcest
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Excuse me while I wipe all the drool and other uncomfortable body fluids that I will not mention from the floor. *cleaning the floor with an embarrassed blush*

So if you didn't understand; Your story was erotically hot! I hope to see more t-cest action in the future. _
dondena chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Doing that to Leo when he's sick sure would make him more weak and vulnerable. Love it when Leo is vulnerable. It makes him all the sweeter too.