Reviews for We Are A Fever
i love a submissive leo
Um chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Nosebleeds, ALL OVER my shirt. Donnie, you lucky little SOB. I'm so, so freaking jealous. This is hot and wonderful and I'd give my arm to be able to be in this fic.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
HAHAAA! WHO'S A GOOD LITTLE BITCH? YOU, RAPHIE!
This was a special pleasure for me, who loves a dominant Leo, and a submissive, humiliated Raph.
GG Girls chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Am I the only one that feels mildly embarrassed by the fact I was turned on by turtles? Other than that, I enjoyed this story very much.
yaoilover69 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
That was extremely hot please write more tcest
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Excuse me while I wipe all the drool and other uncomfortable body fluids that I will not mention from the floor. *cleaning the floor with an embarrassed blush*

So if you didn't understand; Your story was erotically hot! I hope to see more t-cest action in the future. _
dondena chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Doing that to Leo when he's sick sure would make him more weak and vulnerable. Love it when Leo is vulnerable. It makes him all the sweeter too.
OMG chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wow this chapter was epic, especially how Raph sumbit's to Leo at the end, that was awesome!
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I am very pleased to hear from you, and of course, re-read another chapter, I love how you write, I really liked the chapter, I hope you keep writing more, I congratulate you.
mela989898 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
No no no don't say this is the last chapter this story was just so good and that last chapter was so hot! i'm begging for more
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I liked your fic, each of the chapters was great, I loved how tender it was the first meeting between Raph and Leo, and that Spike Turtle Is the second film or a character of its own?

I hope you continue escrbiendo more short stories, I do not know if it's to your liking, but lack Splinter you be able to do with your kids? I think so, and the first would obviously be Leo.

Do not stop writing, luck and kisses.
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
excellent fic, congratulations, I love this, I like stories about sex and strong words, it's real when it comes to descriptions, I loved, I was in chapter 5.

keep writing, soon we will read. kisses
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
this one is my favorite :3
Dust angel chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Omg I love it! I especially love Leo and raph, like when raph shows his caring side!