Reviews for For Him I'd Do Anything
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Magnificent! I think Molly wouldn't get so mad considering she kinda sees Harry as a son. I'm happy he was there to talk him out of a mistake! Thank you for posting this I've enjoyed reading and re-reading this tremendously(:3 adore! I can't wait to see if you have another OH story in store
Fullmoon2335 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Weeeeelllllll he could just kind of elope with Oliver... And leave them just a note... It would be kind of funny when they found it... Oh who I'm kidding! the Weaselys would have a freak out... It would still be funny.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Poor Harry, he seems so beaten down here. 8 months after the war is wayyy too fast to get married, especially to someone you don't even love! Aw I want to hug him. Haha facing Molly would be scary... although you never know, there a tiny possibility she may feel sorry for him... while wanting to kill him for leaving her daughter at the altar of course.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Pahahahaha it was all serious and sweet and then that last sentence just cracked me up. I'm glad Harry put himself first and that Oliver was there for him, I can so see that pairing working well it was really nice to read.

*happy sigh* Ahhh young love and all that jazz.
InsideTheCover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I DON'T hear a lot about Oliver. But I like him!
Are you going to continue?