Reviews for Snow
Xaori chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
This was really heartwarming, despite the snow xD How did I not find this earlier? Oh right. I suck at investigations xD
Anyway. Great work
RedBanker42 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This is fantastic! I'm glad that you went into some of the psychology/emotions behind the characters. I wish the games did this more so that there could be more connections made by the audience.

Not only do you have good content, but the grammar and syntax are fantastic. It's refreshing to see someone use quotes, spacing and punctuation appropriately, but isn't excessively rigid about it.

Again, very creative short story.
BloodOfMyLove chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I know this is an older story of yours, but it was so cute and heartwarming. I love all the emotions, great job! You're such a well rounded writer.
Frozenheart7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
OMG! HOW CUTEEE! Kawaii, very good and I would like a continuation
Avogadro602 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Good one-shot. :-) Nicely written! I've always wanted to see more stories about this time period in the Resident Evil fandom; there could've (and should've) been so much emotion in the events surrounding RE5, but Capcom really glossed over it. There's so much that could've been discussed. But alas, if I start talking about that I'll get into a rant. So I'll leave it at this: good job, and well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I absolutely loved this one shot. I was too lazy to log in, I actually live not too far from where this story is set. No joke it's like twenty minutes away from wherw I live.
Andamaie chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is incredible and quite possibly my favorite Jill/Chris one shot. I love how you kept it short but sweet in a way that made me fan girl with so many feels :3
dciphoenix chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I fangirled...emotionally. So sad, so good. :') DCIPHOENIX
may.jebir chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love this story so much. 3 years bein' Wesker's slave must have been difficult.
Demios chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very very cute, despite its shortness. I can imagine them sleeping together all cuddled up! *nosebleed*
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome Christmas oneshot! Chris and Jill are always meant to be together, and they just have this loyalty and bond that is strongly portrayed in the games, and you write it so well. They are the classic Resident Evil couple lol. Seriously though, this was so well written and made my day, even if I am a tad late from Christmas lol. I always mean to write holiday oneshots as they come a lot but then never get the time to finish them to upload them lol. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for this lovely oneshot! :)
xjillvalentinex chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this is very good and sweet :)
D-Chan-67 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed this. Great job :)