Reviews for The Kids of Eternity
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 21 . 8/30
Okay, so I know you've written a sequel, but could you pretty pretty please write a 'what if' story for if Dipper had said yes to joining the Kids of Eternity? It doesn't have to be long, just describing him first using his powers, learning about the Kids of Eternity, and maybe helping a few kids with his group? PLEASE?!
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 14 . 8/30
Wait, Mabel mentioned Dipper looked different: how? How does he look different?
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 13 . 8/30
Dipper has Kids of Eternity powers! YAY! I don't know why he didn't just join them from the start: it seems like a Dipper thing to do. Like seriously, The Kids of Eternity sounds perfect for Dipper to be in, and they do actually go around doing the right thing (mostly).
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 11 . 8/30
Cool, Danny Phantom reference.

...To be honest, I kinda imagine The Kids of Eternity look like the kids from Splatoon. No idea why, maybe it's because of all the Splatoon ads I saw today. I kinda have Splatoon on the brain, and their awesome design does not help!
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 9 . 8/30
I bet Taylor is the one that hesitated to hurt Candy.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 20 . 5/31
Loved it. Can't wait to read the sequel
Awesomesauce11 chapter 19 . 5/31
This was an AWESOMESAUCE story. Although I'm a little confused. A translated the last thing that was written in Italian, and it said that Marcus will he avenged. What does that mean exactly? It's late where I am, and I'm not the sharpest thinker right now.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 8 . 5/6
Why hasn't Dipper realised that he is in the capital of the supernatural? He has a journal that is connected to it all. Can't he just go into the forest and find some magical creature of his own? Better yet, couldn't he just summon Bill and make a deal with him? Sure making a deal with Bill is not the smartest choice ever, but it's better than being shot up into the sun.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 7 . 5/6
I'll admit that I'm interested in seeing how this is going to go one for 14 more chapters
Awesomesauce11 chapter 4 . 5/6
I really hate Pacifica right now for a number of reasons.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 1 . 5/6
Just so I know, who exactly are the Kids of Eternity? I want to read this story, but I don't really know who those people are.
Storylover459 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hay that's my birthday date cool July 10th cool
Anony-mouse chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
This is so awesome! And not a SINGLE detail was incorrect about them! Once I read a fanfic and the guy didn't even know the twins' correct age! This ROCKS by the way, I can't WAIT to read the ending! :D
Dr. StormHeart chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
sequel is needed
ToxicTARDIS chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
*dies* IT WAS EPIC! Dipper boxers... can I buy a pair?