Reviews for The Kids of Eternity
Awesomesauce11 chapter 20 . 5/31
Loved it. Can't wait to read the sequel
Awesomesauce11 chapter 19 . 5/31
This was an AWESOMESAUCE story. Although I'm a little confused. A translated the last thing that was written in Italian, and it said that Marcus will he avenged. What does that mean exactly? It's late where I am, and I'm not the sharpest thinker right now.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 8 . 5/6
Why hasn't Dipper realised that he is in the capital of the supernatural? He has a journal that is connected to it all. Can't he just go into the forest and find some magical creature of his own? Better yet, couldn't he just summon Bill and make a deal with him? Sure making a deal with Bill is not the smartest choice ever, but it's better than being shot up into the sun.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 7 . 5/6
I'll admit that I'm interested in seeing how this is going to go one for 14 more chapters
Awesomesauce11 chapter 4 . 5/6
I really hate Pacifica right now for a number of reasons.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 1 . 5/6
Just so I know, who exactly are the Kids of Eternity? I want to read this story, but I don't really know who those people are.
Storylover459 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hay that's my birthday date cool July 10th cool
Anony-mouse chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
This is so awesome! And not a SINGLE detail was incorrect about them! Once I read a fanfic and the guy didn't even know the twins' correct age! This ROCKS by the way, I can't WAIT to read the ending! :D
Maxwell StormHeart chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
sequel is needed
ToxicTARDIS chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
*dies* IT WAS EPIC! Dipper boxers... can I buy a pair?
Grimlock Leader of Dinobots chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
So I only read about until Ronald told Dipper about the kids of eternity, and I found a couple things wrong with the story. The first thong being is it feels to condensed and there's not enough dialogue or not the best dialogue between the charecters. The second thing is that Dipper to fast to beleive that these kids are actually eternal, and I haven't seen him have any trouble with adultd on the show yet, so that wouldn't really guve him motivation to join, he'd probaly just see them as punks or spoiled brats gine to the dark side. And finally Shat made them choose Dipper in the first place? That would've been some good backround info. It's a very interesting concept, it just doesn't seem it's being executed well from what I've read. Please reply on what you think of my Analysis.

Cheers
Omega Ultra chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
Dipper Hit the self-destruct button on that suit of yours!
ToxicTARDIS chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
Hmm... Eeyup... Ronald's gonna die.
The Design Nerd chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Nice chapter! Can't wait til the next chapter's up!
StickyMickey chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
AAAA! CLIFFHANGER! MUST...KNOW...ENDING...
*hacks your computer and reads neext chapter*