Reviews for The Skipper
sharingankakashi007 chapter 80 . 1/26
First of all
Take a slap from moi
How *dare* you say such nonsense about elves!
They're the most Majestic, especially Glorfy the Balrog Slayer
Beat that
Kind under the mountains, she's bias cos she's in love and slightly crazy
Just look at the long silky hair
And they shine
Seriously SHINE
so what if they're obnoxious and arrogant
They have some redeeming qualities... I think
They're hot lol
And some are actually very nice even if unknowingly condescending

Now that that's over i loved this
Well most of it
You torturing Ana and us poor readers by putting her in horrible situations sucked
I do dislike that she was far more cowardly than expected
But her cowardly nature and my cowardly nature have a psychic understanding
One thing i disliked (a little) is that she's always running away
Then crying
Then not crying
I mean she gets distracted from grief easily
Or it could be a kind off coping mechanism
She's pushing it all away
That's unhealthy
Might be the reason why she keeps exploding and is all over the place

She's kinda relatable
But not that much
She's human(dwarrow too) so has the best and worst of being one

I'm sick and if this doesn't make sense
I blame the story
Her way of thinking has invaded my brain
It's like a hangover
I really should stop reading sad things

I'm gonna be back to read this
After some months
My brain is mush now
Enjoyed her Sense of humor most of the time

After all this
Even though i am sad
I really love this story
Just read it in 2 days
Haven't slept
So that might explain my erratic words

Ciao
petrovaFeathers chapter 1 . 1/26
yoy have done it! you have converted me! dwarves are the best and thorin is the most majestic thing to walk middle earth. elves can go suck balls. so can creepy boy legolas
Ellinmara chapter 1 . 1/25
I can honestly say that I have probably read an entire library of fanfictions, so to speak, but this one is definitely one of the best and definitely the funniest fanfiction I have ever read. I adore your OC. I really do. Most LotR/Hobbit fanfictions tend to be way too serious imho ;-)
Reading In Moonlight chapter 85 . 1/12
The story goes on ! And now that I webt back to it, I would like another chapter... please ?
Shrimptoes chapter 85 . 1/10
Ok, I just want you to know, this is possibly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I made an account just so I could review. Seriously, you are incredibly talented. The character development is just astounding! I'm so happy I stumbled upon this story, and super relieved you plan on finishing it! I can't WAIT to read what happens next!
Ah to always reread this puts me in such a good place. Looking very very much forward to seeing u continue this story that has such a place in my heart!
Guest chapter 85 . 12/20/2017
That story is absolutly stunning. I‘m from Germany so I usually read the German translation which fortunately exists, but so far only the first part is translated and I was emotionally not able to wait while being aware of the fact that there is MORE INFORMATION (even though in English which is pretty exhausting to read) so I read the beginning of the second part and it was SO WORTH IT. Well, for Christman I desire at least on next chapter and I just want to remind you that in Germany we get our presents on 24th
Lucifae chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
hhhhhhhhhhh. I love this. I am most definitely apart of the thorin fan club. please, I hope to see an update soon!
Sm chapter 85 . 12/4/2017
Ahhhhhhhhh I checked this on a whim for the first time in months and lo and behold! Wow. I love how far everything has progressed, Ana as a person, etc...i don't know. You're an excellent writer, and this story has played an unfortunately large role in my life. I was kind of obsessed when I first found it back in 2012- I was a freshman in high school, and now college, and this is just such a throwback to that time of my life but also totally fresh? The second book definitely has a distinctive feel, and I love the realistic balance of Ana' s character- self deprecating and self inflating all at once , fearful and rash, weathered and young. She is so many things. And you shape the dwarves so well, still proving true to Tolkiens construction but so very very skipper-styled, it's truly wonderful. You rock! Keep writing, this and whatever else you write besides ff. You have so much talent.
Guest chapter 85 . 12/2/2017
Aaaaaaah I'm so happy this updated! Thank you
Guest chapter 82 . 11/30/2017
*makes mental notes of mentions in story bc u always have great Easter eggs*
Guest chapter 79 . 11/30/2017
God I love rereading this story! It gets better and better every time. The thought u have put into it is astonishing!
Bet wishes chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Ah! I was wrong. I think. I remember this :)
Bet wishes chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Hold up, did you condense the first 10ish chapters into 1? Nooooooooo! I really liked the initial build-up with jack thinking she was committing sluice and freaking out. Unless that’s still in here? I guess I’ll see :)
Best Wishes chapter 64 . 11/29/2017
I absolutely adore Ana in the beginning of this chapter. She totally gets to be the trope of the cooks magic great-aunt. Full of confusion for anyone but herself and those who know we full story. She’s like Albus Dumbledore to those kids. Or maybe closer to Wizard Fenworth?
Idk
The “I lied” about being armed is one of my lines in the whole thing.
4,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »