Reviews for The Skipper
texiut chapter 84 . 9/17
HDKSPSNAUSBFLDPSNQUA! (sorry...) This story is just so majestic! I love it and I am so happy that you continued it with a second part! Thank you for all the emotions I had while reading this. You are a great author: to convert every emotion that perfectly and the pull the reader into the story is an amazing feat! Thank you! I look forward to the next chapter!
Kei Oakenshield chapter 80 . 8/27
Listen.. i have a cancer and im not going to die without you finishing this story.. or i will haunt u..

love this story tho.. long live, my beloved Thorin!
Quihi 3380329 chapter 84 . 8/15
Logged out because I already reviewed this chapter four years ago.
And I've caught up on reading the revised chapters of the second part! I'm a bit sad that you're redoing those instead of continuing, though I don't remember the details of what happened at this point. The Senturiel really likes Ana and it's weird that it's following her around. Good chapters!
man u are so friggin sweet with continuing this story! ur determination is amazing and so was this chapter, as always. I loved the interactions in this one. The plot has thickened!
Literally I need Ana and thorn together so bad it physically hurts me. I love this story and please please update soon this is pure torture.
Ana was cute at first. She seemed quirky at first and I really liked her, but as the story goes on she becoming more and more annoying and useless frankly. If she's been doing this since she was a child why wouldn't she learn how to defend herself. Why would she take kickboxing classes and have a gun permit. She's literally so ridiculous that I'm superseded she hasn't died yet. It's really reckless and dumb and she doesn't help anything in middle earth. She also is stupidly blunt. It's a character flaw but also really fu,b and after all the shit that she's been through she should have learnt to not open her mouth and that when she says things especially to important people they have consequences. Not to mention why does she continue to not be able to defend herself against anything. We don't know how she skips or why but at this point shouldn't she have learnt to fight or run or have some sort of useless skill. She just keeps running around messing stuff up. Not to mention she acts like a little kid while she does was cute but now it's annoying and pointless of her to keep acting like a little baby. If she's been doing this since she was a child shouldn't she also have learnt that she doesn't need to be afraid of things there. It doesn't matter if she's high up or there's an Orc army, she'll skip away before they kill her, so why does she still whine and complain all the time?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/8
I get the sense that negative reviews are being deleted. NOT COOL! Typical liberal censorship. When cornered resort to silencing
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/8
The only thing I hate is Trump will only prolong the collapse as he is surrounded by those with evil intentions. I say let's go to socialism full swing and then the people will see what a true financial/social collapse looks like and be along the lines of Venezuela where people are eating animals from the zoo.

Every socialist nation have said their leader can do it right and it never has worked. The word NAZI stands for The Democratic Socialist Party.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/8
Thank god she doesn't run our power plants or gas networks or she would trigger some sort of safety shutdown.

It's going to be scary when the old retirees die or quit and the young people who throw their weight around take over and find out how complicated it is (though not really as it just requires dedication to math and most important safety first for not just you but your fellow team workers and they do the same for you). The reason our power grid is being held together as well as it is is due to the dedication of the 50s generation still working past retirement age as there is no good replacements that can last long enough without flaking out.

I am slowly developing my own BOB (Bug Out Bag) as I have lost faith in humanity though I don't live in the city (which the nearest is Portland OR) so a lot of people around here are decent folk who look out for each other and I don't think the city riots will spread out to the smaller towns until way later as most of them are simply too lazy to go this far when cars no longer work.

When the Obama votes happened the Black Panthers were harassing white voters and basically destroyed parks and smashed windows.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/8
Typical city liberal that has no skills but be stupid and (try) to manipulate people. She is what the rich elite call a (useful idiot) to keep them in power. I actually hope we go full socialism and then the whole system crashes which everyone winds up with...nothing. Welfare will run out as money doesn't just magically appear in the government coffers for them to throw away at programs that don't do what they are suppose to.

Right now Trump brought unemployment down to 4.7 percent which the economy is where it was in 2007 levels. I personally don't like him either but he is at least trying to rescue a sick business. I can tell Trump see's the USA with a for sale sign and wants at least a working business which the other choices allowed would've handed the USA for free.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/8
great arcade fic.
Moira Starsong chapter 36 . 7/31
Welp, I love Riadan. And squee! Bonnie!
Moira Starsong chapter 32 . 7/29
Wow that chapter made me cry. Like really, truly cry actual tears down my face. Her grief is so real. What a horrible life she has.
I love how you have all of the Company teasing her and Thorin just picking her up and carrying her like a sack of potatoes.
Moira Starsong chapter 31 . 7/29
OMG that hurt so much.
Moira Starsong chapter 30 . 7/29
omg wow. i was going to talk about all the cute and funny things like Boromir being a Spuffy shipper, and then you go and end like that. wow.
4,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »