Reviews for The Skipper
Guest chapter 5 . 2h
Ana is too relatable in all her questions about the council lol!
Guest chapter 4 . 2h
I love Ana, Boromir, and Faramir when they're together!
Guest chapter 3 . 3h
Thorin's whole "elf spy" bit made me laugh so much! Ana's meeting with the rest of the company and socute and mixed light heartedness with a sense of seriousness so well.
Guest chapter 2 . 3h
Ana's interaction with Thorin in the first part is just too good! U set up a goal for Ana which I felt was important and really showed how she cared for her friends, and I thought all of Thorin's interactions made me read twice in that I was trying to deeper understand his thoughts. It's clear that he's facing something personal with Ana as they interact, and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4h
I'm reading this for like the fifth time because it's just such a good fic I always enjoy, laugh at, and see little pieces and details I never realized earlier! I also realized that I never left a review on every chapter so I think I'll change that this time.

This is such a good start to the story- we get so many great introductions of Ana, her friends, and how the Skips have affected her. Nothing is too drawn out and the pacing is perfect as we need to see how these Skips have been changing her life. And the narration- love it!
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 85 . 7/10
YAY! This story though, my heart can't take it.
After finishing part one, I was so happy to see that there is a second part in the works! I love Ana so much, this story is so good!
EternallyElvish chapter 79 . 7/6
I want you to know how little sleep I have gotten because of this story. Really it’s been very little, friends have pointed out my crankiness and my boyfriend shakes his head every time I burst out laughing from my screen. Thank you for this adventure, I can’t wait to keep on with all that part 2 has to offer!
Beynere4life chapter 14 . 7/3
Try reading the conversation about Elrond's grand tiara while sitting in the driving school with other people around you. I had to bite on my lollipop to keep from laughing...
Also, in the same chapter, Legolas has a rare clairvoyant moment and figures out why Ana doesn't want to hear anything about Thorin and Company. This scene is so well-written, how Legolas is all serious and Ana doesn't say anything about dwarves and elves or whatever, it really captured me.
Actually, this entire fanfic is well-written and brilliant and awesome and my all-time favorite I JUST HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (this is not yelling, it's just me being emotional)(actually, there might be some yelling in there, too)(just saying)(please please update!)
Please update!
Moonlight Kyuubi chapter 85 . 6/3
It's been a while since I last read this story but it's still amazing as ever :)
ar111 chapter 85 . 5/18
I literally haven't stopped laughing at all the whole time though this story
its rlly good.
update soon
I'm pretty sure I've read and recommended this story to about 5 different people and honestly there is nothing I love more than This! I've spent the past 3 days re-reading this and it truly is inspiring!

This piece has such depth and I know how hard it is to make a complex plot happen! I like coming back to this fic every now and then because it's such a wonderful example of original characters done right. All I can think of is how she must look to the main cast! How amusing and frustrating it must be!

Better yet, I love how Ana reacts because it's so real.

I miss this fic every time I finish it and I hope one day you update again :D
Trickster79 chapter 85 . 3/14
Hahaha, I really like this OC even if she's kind of useless in battle...but again, who would have been useful in a Middle Aged battle coming from our own world? I certanly would have been running like Hell was after me if I so much as encountered a warg or an orc. ;
I think I like this work exactly because of this; the OC is certanly not very useful in battle but she isn't also powerless. I do hope to see what will happen from now on and how will Ana end up returning to the future.
Fandoms-of-Legolas chapter 85 . 3/5
I'm in love with this story and with Majestic Thorin, though I've been waiting 12 years in Azkaban for Ana to finally have some romance! Thanks for writing this and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Squishy4953 chapter 84 . 2/26
I totally SKIPPED out on my test revision to read your majestic writing.
The Adventures of Ana (Anren) and Thorin will always have a place in my heart - in the Company/Fellowship or the past.
I love your writing. It's amazing. Ana seems like a perfectly normal person until you realise just how great she is. Even better.
I want to explore this universe of yours. I hope you continue!
4,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »