Reviews for Bruder, Come Home (NO LONGER BEING WRITTEN)
Felix the rabbit chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
This made me cry and now my bandana is sorta wet with some of my tears and the water bottle I just got out of the fridge is half empty. Every time, every time I read this no matter how many time I just cry. Who's with me.
The Rambler chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I'm sorry...
I really am sad this is over, but I understand. And please don't call yourself a servant... It just sounds so... So ...demeaning.
So smile, be happy your life is better now, and make sure all the people you love know exactly how much you love them.
This is a beautiful story, and Marieke is a beautiful name.
Emily Nygma chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
This was a beautiful story. I cried so hard, and that is a feat because I find it hard to find true emotion in writing; but you hit it dead on. Thank you. And while I am so grateful that you took the time to write it, I am sad that you have stopped. Thank you so much, I'm glad you have come to happier times!
Joy,
Emily
caitie chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Shame about the end of this story, since it was really good. But on another note, it's good that you're feeling better. :)
Anime Alert chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
YAY! An update! This was great!
Anime Alert chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
This is amazing! Can you please continue it?
Trubie74 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Oh wow that was really sad! I cried!
The Delighted Arsonist chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Goodness this chapter was heartbreakingly beautiful. It almost makes me jealous that I have been slacking off in my writing. Please write more, you can write for Berlin so much better than I can when I made her a year ago.
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
this chapter really make me cry! poor Berlin she had to be seperate from Germany & Prussia!
JCScannell chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Oh wow, I'm sorry! That's totally nuts, wow! I hope you get well soon! God Bless!
Trubie74 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Please take all the time you need to update! I'm so sorry about your accident, I hope everything goes well with the laser therapy, get well soon!
The Delighted Arsonist chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Oh my goodness! That sounds horrible! I hope you feel better!
TheMysticWolf36 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Russia you A-hole!

Shit in German is scheiße. (I don't know if you intended it or not, but the way that the "s" was normal but the "hit" was italicized really make an impact in me (though I don't exactly know why). So if you intended it, kudos! If not, it was a happy accident!)

Great chapter!
TheMysticWolf36 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Really good!

Just a few translation notes though:
French - Je suis désolé I'm sorry (Je desolé doesn't translate, but with both accents would just be "I sorry").
Italian - Per favore Please (Por favore isn't actually a phrase. "Por" is Spanish, and "favore" is Italian. It's either "per favore" (Ita.) or "por favor" (Span.)).
Also, "mai", I think /maybe/ should be "non mai", because in Italian they use double negatives, but that may only be in conjunction with imperfect past tense or expressions of time, so you should check that before going by my word on it. But the French one and the other Italian one, I know, are right.

But other than that, great chapter!
Uninvited Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Hello. I have to tell you, I really enjoy this story, and it would be wonderful if one day you continued. I really like Berlin, and how you've established the countries' relationships. Your writing style is very engaging, and I'll be checking to see if you've written any more interesting stories.

I feel I have to tell you this though: America is actually a lot more likely than Canada to know German. America has had a crap load of German immigrants over the years, to the point where back near the beginning of the century it was almost made the official language in some places. Also, almost (if not) all of the slang he uses has not been invented as of WWII if that matters in your story.