Reviews for Bruder, Come Home
ShinigamiReiko chapter 7 . 9/13
im bawling my eyes out
Nomnomfox chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
This story gives me goosebumps! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
lmao no
Dude big fan chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
I know that you just updated but this story gives me chills, I have to know more!
Felix the rabbit chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
This made me cry and now my bandana is sorta wet with some of my tears and the water bottle I just got out of the fridge is half empty. Every time, every time I read this no matter how many time I just cry. Who's with me.
The Rambler chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I'm sorry...
I really am sad this is over, but I understand. And please don't call yourself a servant... It just sounds so... So ...demeaning.
So smile, be happy your life is better now, and make sure all the people you love know exactly how much you love them.
This is a beautiful story, and Marieke is a beautiful name.
Emily Nygma chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
This was a beautiful story. I cried so hard, and that is a feat because I find it hard to find true emotion in writing; but you hit it dead on. Thank you. And while I am so grateful that you took the time to write it, I am sad that you have stopped. Thank you so much, I'm glad you have come to happier times!
Joy,
Emily
caitie chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Shame about the end of this story, since it was really good. But on another note, it's good that you're feeling better. :)
Anime Alert chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
YAY! An update! This was great!
Anime Alert chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
This is amazing! Can you please continue it?
Trubie74 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Oh wow that was really sad! I cried!
The Delighted Arsonist chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Goodness this chapter was heartbreakingly beautiful. It almost makes me jealous that I have been slacking off in my writing. Please write more, you can write for Berlin so much better than I can when I made her a year ago.
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
this chapter really make me cry! poor Berlin she had to be seperate from Germany & Prussia!
JCScannell chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Oh wow, I'm sorry! That's totally nuts, wow! I hope you get well soon! God Bless!
Trubie74 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Please take all the time you need to update! I'm so sorry about your accident, I hope everything goes well with the laser therapy, get well soon!