Reviews for An Impossible Mission
Backlash Button chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
awww. so cute. :) I still think connor is scum bag rodent for dumping Amelia for her sister. That's just a low blow. But this story was GREAT :)
Kibalover3029 chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Yay! I love it! I'm so glad it ended the way it did, but that doesn't mean I'm sad that it's over. You're writing is great and I can't wait to hear more from you.
n7shoujo chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Wah.

This was an awesome end! I'm sad that there isn't going to be any more chapters... you're going to continue writing, right?! D:

There should be a shipping name for Amelia and Barnaby. Bamelia? Barnamelia. LOL. Uhm. Armaby. I don't even know. Still. Thank you very much for writing!
Viper'sGirl chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Do you know how awesome it would have been to have Amelia's brother come in at the very end interrupting them.
But it finally ends...W-WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH TT_TT
Viper'sGirl chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I love you Nathan! Ooohhhh only one chapter left I feel my heart breaking in two. Come on Bunny returned begging on your hands and knees.
Yet again another wonderful chapter to an amazing story.
n7shoujo chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Yay! It isn't the last chapter! I'm glad.

The scene with Helen was really nice, and I'm glad you wrote it because it pretty much closed up things with Callum (it was meant to though right so yeah) :D AND THEN I REALIZED. That's what you meant by wedding -facepalm-! 'Member that one time we talked and you said you were far into the wedding, I thought you meant Barnaby/Amelia's wedding and I was like WOAH. But yeah, I get it now, hehe!

AND I SAW THE WORD 'Jesse' and I was like woah. That gave me a start, there, LOL.

"Nathan wanted to say that looks can be deceiving, but he kept his mouth shut. Today was a new beginning. Connor has a chance to prove himself a better person this time around; mess up again, and he'll make an enemy out of Nathan Seymour." I actually nodded in agreement at this part, haha. Iunno why though. e.e

And oh my- Ivan. LOL. CRYING. YOU WEIRDO. -huggles- And Keith, you too? XD

The interaction between Amelia and Karina was really nice, and omg, the conversation with Nathan, especially near the end, hahahaha.

This was a really nice chapter! Thank you for writing and updating, and I hope you continue to write after this story has ended! C: -glomp-
Kibalover3029 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
I love! I'm glad it wasn't the last chapter, but I know the ending has to come. Hopefully after this story ends you'll keep writing. Your talent is evident and I enjoy it. Keep up the wonderful work until the very end. I can't wait!
Kibalover3029 chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
D'awwwww! Too cute! I love how you portrayed Keith (talk about a character who needs a fanfiction. He gets no love) Nathan is awesome too! Im glad he's warming up to her :) keep up your writing!
n7shoujo chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
LOLOL. Gotta run, and again, running. Wah. Love that. I really like how you write Keith! He's so adorable, gwahaha. And I loved the Ivan parts in this. Seriously, I'm face-palming at how Ivan drank so much lemonade, -sighs and shakes head-.

The character interaction in this chapter was awesome! Nathan was, I guess, a very good supporting character in this chappie in the way he reasoned with Barnaby. Keith was funny in this chapter too, hehe.

The end of this chapter was nice as well. Everything of this chapter was nice! Just the line in the last paragraph made me nod in agreement - 'laughter felt like a window to sanity these days'. Well, not really nod in agreement so to say, but rather it was written well. So I applaud you, haha. End the ending sentence was really powerful as well. Like a sign.

So thank you for writing! And eee, only one chapter left?! I wonder how it'll end ;;
Kibalover3029 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
I WILL WAIT FOR BARNABY! Seriously, I love your story :) keep writing, you're really good at it
Rakuen91 chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
WAAAAAAAH! The waterfalls are open here!You made me cry so hard! I love how nothing is always a piece of cake but it's so sad!
n7shoujo chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
THE FEELS, AGAIN.

This chapter was really great. Awesome, in fact. I feel so sorry for Kotetsu but I loved him when he was giving advice to Amelia. I really liked how Kotetsu talked to his late wife's photograph and pictured her response. That was extremely sweet, and sad.

You updated before me! D: I swear last night I clicked the post new chapter button but I don't know since it didn't update -sighs-. And I was so anxious to see everyone's reactions that I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep, haha. I'm glad that you updated though, I had something to read while eating breakfast, hehe!

Ooh, I also liked how Kaede came up as Kotetsu's 'everything'. That was really sweet as well. Man, there were so many things to like, and I just have to mention that the way you describe things is really pretty - a smile like a warm rush of water. That's pretty indeed.

Thanks for writing Kari-tan! Please continue to do so! c:
Viper'sGirl chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
T-the ending is just s-so SWEETTT...WAAAAAHHHHHHH
It's okay I'm good now. No more crying for me. Bunny seriously get your head in the game and get your Amelia. You want her, she wants you, I see no problem between that statement. Now go! *Points finger in a random direction*
n7shoujo chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Sexy-as-sin Barnaby. LOL, I can imagine that -shot-. I feel sorry for Bunny, and I haven't even finished the chapter yet (yeah, I'm writing this while I read which is kind of hard and I'm trying not to let myself look at the end of the chapter but too late OH GOD WHAT HAPPENS WHY DOES BARNABY SAY THAT okay that's it guh I shouldn't look okay).

OH LOL, the sentence 'She wanted him spread out on the bed so she could explore to her heart's content' kind of got me (I would've said you ruined my innocence but you didn't ((like when Lia and Ivan are older/at the epilogue of the story I won't write a lemon because well I don't think I can without fainting or something but there probably will be hints or something okay you know wut why am I speaking about my story when reviewing your story geez)) orz). It got me because I already saw the end so I knew Barnaby would reject her, sigh. I really love how you wrote Amelia in this chapter - how she'd prove herself to Barnaby and how she'd make him believe. I tip my hat to her, even though I'm not wearing one right now.

And when Bunny cried I kind of wanted to cry as well. So this is what you meant by making him suffer? You mean writer. But that's okay, because you're an awesome one, hehe. I was really sad because Amelia felt Barnaby cry on her as well.

The ending of this chapter was really well done. I applaud you! Seriously. Cliff-hanger much? ;D Leaving your readers like that ;A; but I want to read more so you better update soon! Thank you for writing. I agree with Kibalover3029 with how your writing is at its best! Keep up the good work Kari-tan!
Kibalover3029 chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Well, that's depressing. He's being kind of a baby about the whole thing isn't he? Oh well, it will go how it goes. Your writing is the best it's ever been and I love it. Keep it up!