Reviews for Complexity Of Living
justanotherdot chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I saw your closing notes and I have to say that you really don't have to bash Ginny or make Draco more manipulative. I like how you've made them more mature. A lot of stories bash Ginny to remove her canon pairing with Harry. I'm not saying that it's bad, because it works for many authors but I like how you managed to separate them seamlessly without the truckload of angst. God knows there's already enough of that in HP fanfics. I liked many stories with Ginny bashing but it's not completely necessary to make a good story for our boys. They manage to find their way together one way or another anyway. This was wonderfully made. The ending may have been a bit rushed but it provides enough closure to stop a reader from salivating for want of a sequel. Thank You very much for sharing this with us.
Petrichor-3 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Good read! Thanks.
Dunno if you appreciate grammar help, if you don't, please just ignore me! In the article in the last chapter you use the word INfamous to describe Harry, that means he is famous for doing something bad, and I really don't think that's what u were aiming for in this case..?
dmg0813 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Loved this story!
BlueSecretGarden chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Almost read it all in one go so I'm kind of tired and even a little dizzy :p shouldn't have stayed in front of my computer, reading for so long ..., but that was such an amazing engrossing story I couldn't hep myself! thanks so much for writing it !

Kisses,
BSG
Tarff chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Fantastic story ! Makes me all happy and warm and fuzzy inside! :) Keep writing. You have a way with words (I even looked up a few new ones while reading).
emice chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I'm sorry to say, but I didn't enjoy your fic all that much. You've told me before you like to make your characters miserable, and I understand that, I just think you do it much for the sake of exactly making them miserable without caring much if it's a logical (even for people who are "thinking with their emotions", or confused, it's quite a stretch) happening. It's not believable. I also don't like how you portrayed Draco, I just can see Draco Malfoy being stepped on, used like a doormat, without any kind of retaliation, without any kind of fight. And seriously, even ignoring it's Draco Malfoy, who wouldn't get tired of being treated like that? I just can't see it. To be honest, in the end I was wishing Draco to move on and leave Harry behind because he is a completely douchebag, but of course Draco doesn't have enough of a backbone for that. And that says a lot about how I think of them, I am a happy ending fic reader only. This last chapter had a bit of Draco getting back at Harry, but not nearly enough or ...heavily enough. You said you like to make your characters miserable, but I've seen only Draco being miserable. Harry always had something to look forward. He might have been confused but he still had his wife. He got the best side of the deal. I won't even start on how Harry is such a weak, coward little thing that even in the end he didn't have the balls do finish his marriage. It was Ginny who had to step down and say it's over.

I'm sorry, really. I hope you can see my comment as constructive criticism, but in the end of the day it's your story and you should write what you please.
Actress1999 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
This story was amazing! I love Drarry. It was confusing a little though but u cleared that up. Great job! This is one of my favorite stories!
FinnickLongbottom chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story, quite a bit actually. It was well written, so well done! :)
Rililang chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Merrrrrr... I ran out of story to read... Sweet, lovely Drarry... All gone. Sadness.
smak978 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Congrats on finishing it! Yay! They ended up together! :D I loved this story, it was very interesting and had me captivated from the get-go. Thanks for the fic! :)
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Awwh! Awesome story! Loved it so much! :D

A
Maria chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
"Malfoy entered the Manor and was seated in the living room with tea. The house elf told Harry that Master Draco would be coming by to meet him shortly."?
SeekerDraconis chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
What?! This is the end?! THE END?! I WANT MORE!
Faith-Fe chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Incredible story! I've read it all in one night, i loved your Draco! I don't read stories with Ginny because I really don't like her much, but your story catch me, I hope you recommed me which one of your stories read next first!
Bye Bye,
Fe.
nannily chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Aw, I loved it! But I'm sad it's over now... WAY too soon. But I probably wouldn't be satisfied if there were 100 chapters. ;) And I think everything was fine, the amount of Manipulative/Slytherin!Draco and the Ginny bashing... I didn't really see it as bashing which is fine, too. :)
Thanks for sharing this story with us. :)