Reviews for Project Vulkan
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I would have liked more set up to what a Vulcan much is but your combat sequencing is terrific. Claire blindsiding Kan on was great! Can't wait to continue!
BRindustries chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Welp, it seems that this is where the story really gets interesting.
I'm getting curious as to who would want to infiltrate that facility and why, and the shitstorm that will commence when they do.
(though i,ve got an idea of who it could be, judging from Junko's attitude.)

Anyways, t'was a good read as usual, with some funny parts that got a good giggle out of me. Looking forward to what's next. Untill then.

-BR-
Tawnis chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
So I've been skimming the IS fics for a bit and only a few have managed to catch my attention. Yours before the story even began actually. It's nice seeing someone else take the serious implications of what the IS system would actually mean for the world and explore them. Every time I think about this series I think of how great the concept is and the world that can be played in... and then I remember they sap the life out of unique characters by turning them all into ridiculous overused tropes. Well, I could ramble on about that for a while myself but I'll leave it at that.

You have a very interesting tone to your story. Eliot has a good talk to the reader style going on but on a few occasions it feels like too much, where others it feels just right. The beginning feels a touch long winded, while the snippets during the action provide good context and characterization.

I like where the story is going so far and I like that not everything was laid out in chapter one. A lot of people try to explain everything right away but you give the reader enough info on who Clair is and her relationship with Eliot and his (now late) team without boring the reader with too many details. Well done.

I look forward to reading more chapters when time permits.
B3Chandler chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Sad to see that this story only has 4 reviews! It's one of my favorites on this website and hopefully it can grab more peoples attention as it progresses. Now that my rant is over nice chapter and I hope to see more in the future.
BRindustries chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Good chapter, it's been a while, but it was well worth the wait :D.
I'm curious to see how the Vulkans will develop overtime.
BRindustries chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Nice story, i like it. d-(-)-b

It's good to see a story with an "IS-opponent" that is not just some overpowered bodysuit, that idea has been used a bit too often now.
I'm curious as to how the Vulkan is going to stack up against the IS, i can't help but think that with it's overwhelming size it would have a hard time keeping up with the IS'es.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter, 'Till then!

-[BRindustries]- (a.k.a. pozapoza36)
Kosuke-Dono chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Look forward the next chapters... :)
uub chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
very nice! great prologue hope you update soon