Reviews for Playing House
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 2/3
That was absolutely lovely! I adore the idea that they maintained and even strengthened their bond throughout the years. I wish /I/ could have a relationship with someone special as Naruto and Sasuke do.

Kudos for the cute and wonderful read!
Limeru chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I like the story.. Although the first part is like the outline of a story than actually the real story.. but still a good one..
Tayler4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
love it hope you do more with them can't wait for more story
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
the first 75% of this story was adorable and sweet and touching- and then the sex was like, POW- in contrast_ too sharp and loud. i think the story would have been better served without the explicit sex (and i am a fan of sex)- but i'm also a fan of fluff_ and here it was hard to truly enjoy either when they were put together in such bold contrast to each other in so short a time (in so short a story).

i would post this w/o the sex as well, and i'm sure you'll get lots of positive reviews
Godling of Yin chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was really cute! Probably one of the best I have read in awhile. You did such a good job in transiting from the childhood years into the adulthood weddings. I especially love how you contrasted the two at the very beginning. I have no suggestions on anything you could change to fix it.
Rakuen Tachibana chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved it! :D Reverend Teddy! Bahaha! Kawaii!
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awe! That was cute! :)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwww cute! Ahahhaha I love how Sasuke and Naruto first married when they were 6, by a teddy bear. Ah, the innocence of childhood.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
giggle this is grate i like how you worked it from one time to another it was verry good thank you and hope to see more soon hehe
Mayoko Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
aawww... love it! ChibiSasu and ChibiNaru are so cute XD
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awe this is do kawaiii! I love it great job!
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The top half of this was so cute! even though it was short I was ready to cry xD cute stuffs are really awesome!

The bottom...wow...lucky them huh xD

Overall I loved it no matter how short keep writing!
-Dawn
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Kinda cute! :) I love them as kids!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was very cute and I liked it a lot though it would have been better if you included more info on their relationship before/after getting together and the wedding
Raven Halley chapter 1 . 12/26/2012