Reviews for That Girl I Was Telling You About
BunnyBear27 chapter 4 . 5/8
That was awesome! I really how you write more. To see how Stevens and Danny's relationship develops. And what will Steve say when he finds out the truth. Or why Tony from NCIS is on the island and will that lead to a case they all have to work on. And if it rains Tony might find out who he really is and try to take Danny away from Steve will Steve ever tell Danny that he thought they had been dating for months and that is why he took him to all those special places.

Thanks a million
madhu1981 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Please update this fix
Natsuko Nishi chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This is one the best uses of an anime concept in a TV show that I have ever read. I really wish you would write more for this story because I can totally see the chaos forming around Danny/Dani as he interacts with the 5-0 cast. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Aw, come on update already! Have to know what happens between Steve & Dani.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Really quite good! Funny too :D
TearfullPixie chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
please continue this
VB chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Interesting story! When is the next chapter will be?
Leo6656 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Wow. Just wow.
IAmFanFicForever chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I love this story it's so funny I read the story over a few times just because its so funny hope it is contuied soon D
Achtael chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I really like this story. It is fun to read and the change of Danny is rather new. I would like to read more please.
francis2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Steve and Dani flirting is so funny.
Terra-Fair chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
interesting story I do hope you upload soon
Scarlet Storm chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
(*.*)

Holy Crap! I seriously hope you have more planned for this, because this just made my week.