Reviews for Requited Misery
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
A-punch-in-the-face-and-gut-sad-fiction right here. Interesting pairing too! It maybe short, but it's the short ones that really hurt the most quite literally and figuratively. Nice story. :)
Zira Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aww... This story was so sad. T.T Those two belong together. Eagle just has to figure it out. I really enjoyed it!
Kaniner chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Aaw. So sad. I feel bad for Geo now. Great job. This fic was written wonderfully!
Kia chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Sad and Well written. I'm too tired to write more, but I really liked it!
Damion-Maxwell-Winner42 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
wow _ i liked that. this was really written well _ keep it up
Kitsune Arashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
YAY! an autozam fic! Hey i was wondering if you would like to add this fic to my site? /autozam_paridise/home

email me if ur interesting! BTW good fic
Quimby chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Oh, so sad! Poor, poor Eagle. Poor Geo. Love sucks. Even when ya got it you seem to hurt. But this was very pretty, very sad. Very realistic too. One thing, there seems to be a bit too many questions in the last bit. Maybe change a couple into statements?
Quimby chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Kali chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
T_T How sad! This fic made my heart ache for both Eagle and Geo! And still, Eagle doesn't sees why Geo loves him so?

I must said, that must of all, I'm really sad for Geo. All that love, and knowing that he will not have a chance...

Beautiful work, Bearit-sama. Then again, that's nothing new with your work.

Congratulations on this fine piece of art.

See you!