Reviews for The Inconvenient and Unexpected Journey of Millie Fournier
kaitlyn chapter 50 . 9/28
that took me a few weeks of reading. I laughed and I cried- but that was a really great novel and felt like the ending just did justice for Millie. I really felt a strong connection and understanding to the main character, it wasn't too cliche- it was perfect and had the knowledge of the books, movies and LOTR/Hobbit franchise world.

Well done on getting 50 chapters of great writing I will be sure to read more of your work and follow your tumblr.

Adore your work.
Kaitlyn. xox
Liibra chapter 50 . 9/24
It's 4AM and I'm trying to not make to not make a single noise while crying my eyes out : my boyfriend would not appreciate being woken up by my sniffling and learn that I' m mourning imaginary characters...
You did a very good job when you wrote this story, I was beginning to give up on finding another good OC, but Millie is definitely in my top 10.
Thank you for this sleepless night and the rollercoaster of emotions, and please pardon my somewhat snobbish English, I'm a bit distressed right now and would not be more coherent if I used my first language!
dorkycorky88 chapter 33 . 9/24
Poor Millie- it's hard dealing with consequences to actions you thought were right at the time. I'm just glad that Kili did not shut her out, and Fili too- although he was a bit short with her.

So. Much. Anxiety. Bah!
dorkycorky88 chapter 24 . 9/23
*fangirl screech* Yay! I don't think I've anticipated two people becoming a couple more than I have with Millie and Kili.

I don't need over dramatic lovey dovey stuff. Just knowing they're together and can smooch when the time is right is enough for me!

Oh and Fili shouting to the other Dwarfs that they owe him money was hilarious! I could just seen him running down the stairs to collect from everyone.

Can't wait to get on with it and see what the guys say now!

Seriously, why couldn't this have been canon? Battle of the five armies was so sad! I hope this doesn't end with me in a puddle of depressing tears (feel good tears are ok) anyway, I should be in bed... *whispers* "one more chapter"
dorkycorky88 chapter 23 . 9/23
Oh my gosh, it's almost 1am. I should be sleeping. But no, I'm sitting in the dark in my living room reading your story. My heart is racing and I can't put my phone down.

I'm so glad Millie told Kili that she wants him. And I'm super glad that we won't see the lady Elf (I'm so not attempting to spell her name) for a while- I was stressing over how you were going to address that (as I haven't gotten around to reading the books yet, I'm assuming Kili and the girl Elf still like each other?) I get second hand feelings from characters so I was totally feeling her jealousy and anxiety with her revealing her feelings to Kili.

I can't wait for them to talk in the next chapter, and thanks to the magic of stumbling upon your story in all of its completed glory, I don't have to!
dorkycorky88 chapter 19 . 9/22
I keep forgetting to stop and review!

I love these small Kili/Millie moments. But I'm so ready for real smooches!

dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 9/22
Oh the awkwardness at the end! Poor Kili and his embarrassment. Millie is so funny!
dorkycorky88 chapter 11 . 9/22
I loved Kili talking Millie to sleep. Him playing with her hair was adorable.

Girl talk with Fili! That was the best! Can't wait for him to kick Kili in "the right direction"

Hope it happens soon!
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 9/22
Yay, a smooch! On her wrist, but still!
dorkycorky88 chapter 6 . 9/22
I can't wait for the Kili/Millie romance to go down, but for right now I'm cool with the three of them teasing each other. But if you want to throw in some smooches soon, that'd be cool too. :)
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 9/21
I am so excited for this! I can't wait to see how the boys react to her and how she explains her background(if she does)

Can't wait to see where this goes!
Ella chapter 50 . 9/18
so i decided that i would reread this story because i havent read it since it had been updated (actually im not sure if i ever read the last chapter but now i have :) ) and honestly i have to say the while the ending seriously makes me tear up, it is such a fitting end to Millie's story and i just have to thank you for doing such a good on this story and let you know that it is honestly probably my favourite Kili/oc story that is out there :D xx
pensandbooks chapter 49 . 7/30
I started reading this story again, because I wanted to read something that would make me laugh... Needless to say I forgot how invested I got into this story the first time I read it. This last chapter made me both smile and cry (again) So, thank you for ever writing this, I suspect this won't be the last time I'll read this story haha
MayAngelsLeadYouIn chapter 1 . 7/29
I'm reading this again. for the third time. because I love it so much. just thought you should know.
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »