Reviews for The Inconvenient and Unexpected Journey of Millie Fournier
bookaddict19 chapter 8 . 10h
Considering she was supposed to be dessert it should be Millie Marzipan not Mozzarella. :D
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 50 . 1/1
Reading this story for the third time! It still gets me laughing throughout each chapter and blubbering at the end. Seriously, I don't usually read stories multiple time but by God over beans I love this fic soooo so so so much! 3 3 3
My feels are everywhere and I don't care
LOVE YOU!
UniKatFox chapter 50 . 12/21/2016
Yay! loved it!
Corii00 chapter 50 . 12/16/2016
Wonderful story, thank you so much!
AJay131 chapter 50 . 10/27/2016
Oh my goodness! I have totally been sat at work pretending to be busy but being reading this under the desk instead!
Your writing was completely captivating and I loved every bit of it! The ending was so good and really really suited her character it was perfect, I literally had teary eyes! I hope that I can write half as well as you have here!
Thank you for an amazing journey!
AJ xx
xoxo chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
"Hell, no wonder there were so few dwarf women. They probably HID." That line had me in fuckin tears, bless you.
jeansaysneigh666 chapter 50 . 8/19/2016
I have an awful talent for finding stories that make me sob, good lord.
I promise I'll make this short, not for your sake, but for mine as I currently can't see I'm crying to damn much.
This story was just amazing, I've never laugh, loved, cringed, and cried so much before. I knew it would end like this, I knew you'd follow through with their lives, and it was painful and real and just perfect. I couldn't see Millie's story ending any other way.
Thank you so much for writing a story that enthralled me and captured my heart. But I also hate you for doing so, because it was heartbreaking...

(But really, thank you)

It was an incredible tale, and it seems like a lifetime ago I began reading it. I feel as though I just went through the entire adventure myself, befriend Bilbo, Gandalf, all the dwarves and Millie.

~Alex
Lisamalvina chapter 50 . 8/10/2016
Okay, so this story almost made me cry... Which is a great feat. I never cry to anything at all (so insensitive) but this story was just so damn (excuse my language) good. This was a perfect wrap up to an amazing story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Lol sassy twig king hahahaha
Beli chapter 50 . 8/6/2016
Thank you. I was reading and following your storys translation three-four years ago. I don't understand why I read 50-th parth only now. But that feelings! Thank you so much for the story that still make me happy and sad.
Millie changed my life - I decided to make my profile at Ficbook and I started to read more, I learned to comment *facepalm* and my first comment was full of joy and tender emotion - when characters started to be together. And now is my second first time *yes, I know it sounds odd*, It's my first comment in English language. Thank you for Millie, Kili, Fili, Thorin and Co, Anouk and Thor, Dakkar (he's special cute in my eyes).
Good luck and thank you. I just want you to know that your magic is still working.
Seltika chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
hello, i know it's been almost two years since you wrote this fanfic, But Just letting You know that i'm reading it and enjoying very much you writting :-) very amusing very cheeky, Wonderful character personas, love the interaction between all and storyline. Despite being a mostly a Thorin fan, I'm Also a kili fan secondly.
Millie is such a funny girl and with very Creative answers. I guess I'm finding her a bit like me
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 49 . 4/25/2016
No matter how many times I read this I still cry. Like I'm just...I love this story so much!
Azedla chapter 50 . 4/18/2016
So I would just like to add that this was such an excellent story. Although it did not follow the exact story line, you managed to grace us with something better. Most stories don't give us grand epilogues like this one, in fact, you really went the extra mile and I strongly appreciate it. Moreover, I was in tears reading the last few chapters. I did not expect it to end in such a detailed manner with actual glimpses of the afterlife. I wonder if she is finally reunited with her family though- her mother and father I mean- and maybe she was. This is the kind of story that really hits you especially when you see everyone united once again. Congratulations, you made me cry and now I must make an emotional recovery from your fanfic. I could go on with how great this is, truly. Congratulations, my friend. You deserve those 2k reviews and numerous favs. Hope to see more from you?
Baby doll chapter 50 . 4/17/2016
May I just comment that this is by far the best Hobbit fanfic that I have ever read. Though The Awkward Adventures of Meghan was extremely funny, this is probably by far your best work. I found it hard reading the last few chapters and you constantly mentioned "crying" and cry I did. Most fanfictions simply end with they got married and had kids. Thank you for going the extra mile and allowing us to see Millie and Kili's children. It was extremely emotional for me to read about their deaths, and the death of both Millie and Kili. Boy, did I cry. This is a masterpiece. My only wish is that Fili got some love- or did he? Truly magnificent, my friend.

Xoxo,
Ashley

P.S. Still crying
theoriginalsrizzlesouat1D chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
It's ironic for me, because I just started reading that book, and now I found yours xD
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »