Reviews for The Inconvenient and Unexpected Journey of Millie Fournier
AranelReallan chapter 49 . 5/5
JESUS.

This chapter actually killed me - I full on sobbed, and I can't tell you how glad I am that no one came in to check on me! This has honestly been one of the best fics I have ever read, and I will gladly read it again - maybe I'll start again, now, you never know! I'm going to finish crying first, of course!
AranelReallan chapter 48 . 5/5
This chapter actually made tears well up in my eyes, oh my!
AranelReallan chapter 21 . 4/30
Can I just say how much I LOVE this fic? It's honestly the best I've ever read, seriously! I don't think I've ever enjoyed reading a fic quite as much as this one! I was supposed to be writing an essay as part of coursework for English Lit this week, but I've been putting it off so I can read this! (I wrote it all today, and now I'm back here, reading again!).
Jess chapter 4 . 4/27
Oh my goodness! This has to be one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read! I just had to stop during my small binge to leave you this review, since I believe you deserve to know how incredibly talented you are!
I had just found this one for the first time and read it straight through. Got me bawling at work when they died. Dang, beautiful story.
ATLAsnaps-fan chapter 1 . 3/9
I read your story and wow, I'm impressed. It was incredible! If I listed off all the things I loved about it, this review would probably be as long as the story, so I'll keep it short. I loved, loved, LOVED Millie-her sense of humor, her strength and courage, and her love for Kili and the other dwarves. I thought her character development was phenomenal and believable. I thought you did a great job of keeping the dwarves and other characters in character and I loved their interactions with each other. I also loved how the story had a little bit of everything. It was freaking hilarious but was also sentimental and had me tearing up at times. I thought all of the battle scenes, especially BOTFA, were amazing. You captured the true terror of fighting for your life and your loved ones. I was as scared as Millie when I was reading those scenes. Again, this story was amazing and you're an incredible writer!
Bawling my eyes out here, it's three in the morning and I just couldn't put this down.
It all started out funny, with humor and not much grief, but the longer the story went on the more complex it became. Hard choices and lives lost, truly amazing.
I thank you for the opportunity to read this :)
Loveless Red chapter 50 . 2/20
This story had me sobbing at 3 in the morning, I love it.
Person chapter 50 . 2/12
(I wasn't bothered to log in so xD Animefan2013)

Thorinnnnnn ;-; When he died, I cried. When dis came in and Millie thought of Thorin, I cried. When Thor was named after Thorin, I cried. When Thorin appeared in the after life, I FUCKING CRIED! WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO SAD?!

I was depressed over Thorin, Fili and Kili because of the films but now. NOW. I FUCKING OVERLY AND MAJORLY DEPRESSED OVER IT! THATS YOUR FUCKING FAULT ! ;-;

Also now whenever I watch the hobbit, I won't ship Kiliel! I WILL FUCKING SHIP KILI WITH MILLIE! Aurgghh.

You ruined my life with this fanfiction.
You were supposed to make me feel better when Fili and Kili died in the films but no. ;-;

But

I've never been so wrong in my life

XD
OMG sorry about that. You're a amazing writer. I'm jelly.

Everything I did say was true but I forgive you. I should really blame Tolkien and Peter Jackson but I forgive them too. So yeah I only did that so I could use that quote that is similar to the bagginshield moment in the first hobbit film. Eheheh.

So yah. I love your story. I wish I was Millie but I also wish Kili was Thorin... xD and I know I shouldn't ship these guys but I also ship Fili and Millie xD even though I ship Kili and Millie too. But I love the plot twist *evil laughter*

anyway you made me cry.

Goodbye.

Ps. love ya! Sorry for the long reply!
very good, thank you for creating and sharing this, it was a wonderful journey. a very beautiful relationship, the slow burn romance was perfect from start to finish. Love it love it love it X
I loved this story so much! Amazing job!
inkbolt93 chapter 49 . 1/21
Why? Why you do this to me?! I mean don't get me wrong: thank goodness they didn't just die and we never knew if they met in the afterlife. But I hate hearing about the brutal truth of it all (that you really hadn't shied away from throughout, so I shouldn't be surprised) but Balin and Ori :( and all the others. Poor Millie, how sad it must be to be the only one left of your war. But now they get to move on. And that is good. I see it as them moving on to the undying lands now. I've loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Arianna15 chapter 50 . 1/15
So, I just finished your entire story (took me 2 days) and it was so great! I just wanted to thank you for posting it. It was both hilarious and heartwarming and I had a really great time reading it!
Thanks for posting,
Arianna
Shannon the Original chapter 50 . 1/12
OMG, that was actual pain. I remember reading this story before the Desolation of Smaug had come out at the cinema, and I thought it was hilarious, because Millie was so sassy and one thing I remembered was that she called Gandalf, 'Gandizzle'. I decided to read it today and see if it had been completed, and it has been such a joy to read it again, reading it a second time, I find it seemed more serious than when I first read it and I didn't laugh as much, probably because I knew how the story ended in the film and books. I actually did choke up and cry in Chapter 49, because even though everyone dies, its so hard to know that and accept it, and you wrote it beautifully, their reunion in the afterlife, and how their children died, it was also lovely to read how she became accepted by the Dwarfs completely, so really, thank you for writing this and making this story better than I thought it was going to be, because I thought it was going to be funny, and really it was just super touching, beautiful and a better ending, possibly, then the canon story, because Kili and Fili actually lived and were happy. So, thanks, I'm going to go check out your other works now and things on your favourites list, because I find that brilliant authors like and favourite other brilliant stories, so there is always a good story to find there. Yeah, so um thanks :D
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 50 . 1/9
That was magnificent, I thank you for an awesome read! I would say more, but I need a little more time to process that I've finished it!
So thanks again xxoo