Reviews for Batgirl Beyond 2: The Mystery of Ten
shejams chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Thanks for writing! I enjoyed that very much.
What's Mel's secret? Is it really so bad that Terry might hate her?
Off the read the latest story! Dare I say "Poison Ivy"?
Can't wait to see if I'm right.
shejams chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
"Mad Stan's never been one for covert operations. He likes the attention, and wants an audience. A full on diva if you will. He's not out to rattle a few cages undercover. If he makes a move he'll want everyone to know it and everyone to see it…"

See gotta love Mad Stan!
shejams chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Have I mentioned I love Mad Stan?
He's one of my favorite villian.
Loved these lines:
"I sold him a napalm bomb."
"A what? Are you crazy!" Batman yelled. "Of all people to sell that kind of a thing to, you gave it to Mad Stan?"
Loving this so far.
shejams chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
MarissaTodd chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Thank you so much for this story! I'm a Melanie fan. I'm just a tad bit unhappy that this series is apparently not TerryXMelanie, but it's still really good, so I'm not gonna complain about that. Please start on the third installment soon!
nmcorzo chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
I beg you, continue the story, you are awesome and send it to DC comics. Melanie Walker and Terry are fat the best couple both in real and in bat life
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This story was fantastic! I look forward to reading part 3
6tailedninja chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Good things come in three. Your writing style has improved since the first chapter of Batgirl Beyond and I am looking forward to more improvement in the future.
Phillip Clark chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Cue Batman Beyond hard rock-style version of Poison Ivy's classic five-note theme from B:TAS.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
It will be fun to see some more legacy characters in the Batman Beyond-verse, that said Freeze was well done in the series so I wish Powers the worse of luck in that particular project.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Ah, so thats your next Ivy 2.0?
Fangking2 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
...called it.
Uninspired Author chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Oh sweet, didn't know there was a sequel, I'll be on the look out on this. Your writing style has really improved from the first one. I'll be looking forward to see what you have in store.
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Hmmm...It seems to fast to bring up a suspect like Katie...I still think Chloe has something to do with this.
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I see, I see...A good baby step to bring her into the fold. I do wonder...Is this old friend truly a good friend...or a hidden dagger?