Reviews for It's Not Over
don't stay away much longer :) anxiously awaiting more michael and fiona drama
Late2BN chapter 10 . 4/24
I just discovered your story and enjoyed it immensely. I love the way you write about Michael and Fiona. I hope you will be able to finish the story because I really want to see what happens. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
skchwojko chapter 10 . 4/8
This is one of the most heart-wrenching & gripping stories I've read here. I truly hope you are inspired to continue it soon! It is beyond beautiful!
hope you have a happy ending for our favorite couple, that they end up together, but i'm hoping they don't have to leave miami to do it. madeline lives there. they shouldn't leave her
I know that writing this detailed, complicated story is time consuming, but please don't stay away too long! you are on a roll!
Great story, hopefully you will continue it.
philliesfan1000 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I am so pleased that you took up this story again. It was a favorite of mine, although it makes me inexpressibly sad, and has left me in tears this chapter. I hold out hope for a happy ending; indeed, that is what drives me to read on - that and the beauty of it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I hope the story is not over! I am sure to write at this caliber it must be time consuming but please, please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Hope you finish this story. It's very good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Just started reading FF couple months ago, after friend who also loves BN told me about it, and had only been reading the newest stories so I was happy you updated. I couldn't stop reading it, wanted to get to the end but on the other hand wanted it to last. I sincerely hope you will continue the story, thanks for a very enjoyable few hours of reading on a cold winter's night.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Such a clever clever story. I read it all over again. You write everything in such a slow deliberate and exact way. Amazing writer. I'm a huge huge fan. Thanks!
Gabby chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Read through the whole story and thought it was excellent. Very real in terms of reactions, dialogue and behavior of all the characters. Liked the twist with Jesse's father. I think Michael would be emotionally at a place that he would just want to be with Fi and the prospect of being a father would be a positive for him. I hope you can give us another chapter soon as I think a lot of fans will be anxiously waiting for an update.
Tara chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I don't know how I could have possibly missed your story but I am extremely grateful I found it. Completely enjoyed it, what a treat. Oh and please do finish it we you can.
Maryanne chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Ah...dont wait too long to finish this story! I have read the first 9 chapters 3 times, imagining what the ending could be. You break my heart with this farewell! Please tell us more!
Happy and peaceful holidays to you!
Seraphim25 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
It's so great to have another chapter! Nice job and thanks for updating!