Reviews for It's Not Over
I've read this again and still can't wait for the next installment I love this story
AJ Billips chapter 9 . 3/31
Please write more soon!
More Of This Story Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
4 years in the making...will you ever come back?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I've reread this great story several times I can't wait for the next installment
FicreaderT chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
I somehow missed this chapter but am so glad I finally found it because I adore this story and have re-read from the beginning. I've gone from overjoyed that Michael and Fiona were finally reunited to so sad that she rejected his proposal and departed, leaving Michael so alone.

I hope she can understand (or Sam & Jesse can help her understand) why Michael seems to be choosing work over her and their child; why he can't just walk away as she asked. And I hope he will be there for the baby's birth because that is such an important thing. I don't know how they'll make it happen but they need to - maybe the corporate jet needs to be on standby in Pennsylvania...

And I hope there will be a happy ending because Michael and Fiona deserve one. :)
jjgeraghty chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
LOVE THIS STORY! I really hope you come back to it!
Late2BN chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I re-read all of your stories which IMHO are some of the best out there and my favorites and now I have a dilemma. This one is my favorite of yours but I know it isn't over so what to do? I will re-read and hope that someday you will finish it. I know you love these characters as much as we all do and you did update after 2 years so I hold out hope that you will be back. Thank you for all of your hard work on our behalf.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
update soon! please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I love all your stories can't wait for another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
don't stay away much longer :) anxiously awaiting more michael and fiona drama
Late2BN chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I just discovered your story and enjoyed it immensely. I love the way you write about Michael and Fiona. I hope you will be able to finish the story because I really want to see what happens. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
EvilRegalNICUqueen chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
This is one of the most heart-wrenching & gripping stories I've read here. I truly hope you are inspired to continue it soon! It is beyond beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
hope you have a happy ending for our favorite couple, that they end up together, but i'm hoping they don't have to leave miami to do it. madeline lives there. they shouldn't leave her