Reviews for It's Not Over
jjgeraghty chapter 10 . 7/27
LOVE THIS STORY! I really hope you come back to it!
Late2BN chapter 1 . 5/7
I re-read all of your stories which IMHO are some of the best out there and my favorites and now I have a dilemma. This one is my favorite of yours but I know it isn't over so what to do? I will re-read and hope that someday you will finish it. I know you love these characters as much as we all do and you did update after 2 years so I hold out hope that you will be back. Thank you for all of your hard work on our behalf.
update soon! please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I love all your stories can't wait for another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
don't stay away much longer :) anxiously awaiting more michael and fiona drama
Late2BN chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I just discovered your story and enjoyed it immensely. I love the way you write about Michael and Fiona. I hope you will be able to finish the story because I really want to see what happens. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
EvilRegalNICUqueen chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
This is one of the most heart-wrenching & gripping stories I've read here. I truly hope you are inspired to continue it soon! It is beyond beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
hope you have a happy ending for our favorite couple, that they end up together, but i'm hoping they don't have to leave miami to do it. madeline lives there. they shouldn't leave her
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I know that writing this detailed, complicated story is time consuming, but please don't stay away too long! you are on a roll!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Great story, hopefully you will continue it.
philliesfan1000 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I am so pleased that you took up this story again. It was a favorite of mine, although it makes me inexpressibly sad, and has left me in tears this chapter. I hold out hope for a happy ending; indeed, that is what drives me to read on - that and the beauty of it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I hope the story is not over! I am sure to write at this caliber it must be time consuming but please, please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Hope you finish this story. It's very good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Just started reading FF couple months ago, after friend who also loves BN told me about it, and had only been reading the newest stories so I was happy you updated. I couldn't stop reading it, wanted to get to the end but on the other hand wanted it to last. I sincerely hope you will continue the story, thanks for a very enjoyable few hours of reading on a cold winter's night.