Reviews for The Aqua Cameo
ShortStuff1 chapter 12 . 4/13/2003
cool! got that? cool!
Cyber69 chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
Really good story! I loved it!
Jen chapter 12 . 1/28/2003
Excellent! Great job! Thought I thought I read this before...o.o I guess not. Anyways..wonderful!
Tema Krempley chapter 12 . 1/14/2003
That was a great story!
kmb1088 chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
That was so Great! You must write another!
JadesRose chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
Wow. May I do as well.
toblerone chapter 9 . 11/15/2002
umm k I'm a bit confused..The flashbacks they've been having are about the first senshi, their ancestors not their actual past selves right? So why would they feel guilty? But it's a cool story. Update soon!
Windancer chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Good to see this story updated. I think you have an intriguing plot setup here. Hope to see more soon.
ladyruka chapter 7 . 9/6/2002
Wow, I love this, it's really good. You're a good writer... Please keep writing these!
jade chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
Oooooooooh sweet, I love this story, I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I would have liked. I can't wait for the next chapter! Also I'm glad that you know, the chapters are looking better and better! Keep up the good work!
Bastet Starwind chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
*smiles* Very suspensful chapter, and a cliffie to make you wonder. I love it so far, and look forward to the next installment.
Neptunes Tears chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Please continue Its a very unique story and Im interested!
Sailor Nimnard chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Good story so far! Submit another chapter soon!
jade chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
Wonderful job! I can't wait to see where this fanfic is going. I might say to add a little bit more into your description. Your story kicks serious fanfic butt, so keep writing darling!
lil-kitty30906 chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
hey this story is getting good keep writing