Reviews for The Aqua Cameo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
flame all you want you slut but doing that online deserves you comfort, quite drinking it, scourge. shut up about the voice get the kid off. Apparently one won't down here, no I like Kaelyn, her voice is nice, but the kid doesn't like that there, just kind of kill him, it's only the Crown one now. that tried on some of it.
ss1kewl chapter 12 . 4/13/2003
cool! got that? cool!
Cyber69 chapter 12 . 3/15/2003
Really good story! I loved it!
Jen chapter 12 . 1/28/2003
Excellent! Great job! Thought I thought I read this before...o.o I guess not. Anyways..wonderful!
Tema Krempley chapter 12 . 1/14/2003
That was a great story!
kmb1088 chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
That was so Great! You must write another!
JadesRose chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
Wow. May I do as well.
toblerone chapter 9 . 11/15/2002
umm k I'm a bit confused..The flashbacks they've been having are about the first senshi, their ancestors not their actual past selves right? So why would they feel guilty? But it's a cool story. Update soon!
Windancer chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Good to see this story updated. I think you have an intriguing plot setup here. Hope to see more soon.
ladyruka chapter 7 . 9/6/2002
Wow, I love this, it's really good. You're a good writer... Please keep writing these!
jade chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
Oooooooooh sweet, I love this story, I haven't been keeping up with it as much as I would have liked. I can't wait for the next chapter! Also I'm glad that you know, the chapters are looking better and better! Keep up the good work!
Bastet Starwind chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
*smiles* Very suspensful chapter, and a cliffie to make you wonder. I love it so far, and look forward to the next installment.
Neptunes Tears chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Please continue Its a very unique story and Im interested!
Sailor Nimnard chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
Good story so far! Submit another chapter soon!
jade chapter 3 . 8/5/2002
Wonderful job! I can't wait to see where this fanfic is going. I might say to add a little bit more into your description. Your story kicks serious fanfic butt, so keep writing darling!