Reviews for Siblings, Friends and Love
fallondyson chapter 4 . 7/25
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
fluffy20456 chapter 4 . 7/16
more more please soo good!
Mgriffith490 chapter 4 . 3/31
Please update this soon.
here again chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I wish u had continued. ... :-(
IcyRainbow chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Hi, I was really look forward to this story, why discontinue it? Are you going to start a new sequel with whole new plots?
Positively Stubborn Angie chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Um are you stilling working on this cause it seems like a good read so far!? I am curious to see how it will play out!
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story will update again cause I can’t wait to see more
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story please update soon can’t wait for more update soon
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I hate that you don't plan to continue this. I really like this story arc. Jamie likes Cedric. I wonder who Hermione, Draco and Harry would have fallen for.
CAKing15 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I really love this story! Plz update :-)
shin18theOtakubooklover chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
The story's really good - can I adopt it as my first story here in ?
delenafan99 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
please continue this story!
moonling child chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Please update. Yes he should get turned into a ferret and the other there take moody out in the fight after Jamie gets hurt and harry goes crazy. And harry should end up in the tournament but not Jamie. And THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! Harry should end up getting hit by James publicly and Snape defends him. And dumbles should put a curse on harry but the rest of the gang figures it out and gets rid of the curse.
LunaDragAngel chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Okay just found this addition to My Brother's Love. I saw a couple comments in the last chapters referring to this, but they didn't make sense at the time. I am sad it was discontinued. :(

PLEASE let me know if your Muse ever returns.(I did enjoy the play on the songs in the previous story! ;D
HermioneSnapeLestrange chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I'm loving this even if you aren't continuing with this unfortunately. I really wish you were, but at least I got this far. 10/10