Reviews for Siblings, Friends and Love
skyeza chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
I know that it has been awhile but I am really hoping that you continue on with this story. I truly have loved it. I am surprised that they arent doing anything money wise, investing through the goblins. Also selling vemon and skin from the beast, I mean they have enough money for school but thats it. I found it really hard to believe that Harry would be confident and comfortable with just that. I mean his only start to trust, let alone adults so he would want extra money just in case something happened. Just to be on the safe side. It would be amusing if the twins would complete together, it would suck as in Dumbs would focus more on them but they would be seen as adults and become emancipated. So any love interest? What about Neville? Do the become friends? He is there god brother after all. Whats happening with Ginny and Luna? Becoming a part of the group? Please continue on with writing and uploading this brilliant story, I truly need to know what happens next. I absolutely loved this series of brilliant storys, you've got to complete it. Like 40 to 100 more chapters at least. I absolutely loved this, I really enjoyed it and found myself extremely excited to know what happens next. What exactly does Dumbs have over Severus?
bookworm661 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
I hope the muse for this story is regained soon. I would like to see Godric be the one transformed for attacking one of the twins. Maybe turn him into something he either hates or is afraid of; possibly a snake. Let Godric be entered alone in the tournament, but the other two taken by Moody. Maybe have Godric do very poorly in it. Keep Ron as his something he can't live without.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
I hope you locate your muse again lol I would really like to know the ending of this tale. btw thank you for writing this story!
POTC misty potter temple chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Love it you need to update this it's awesome
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Wish you would continue this story!
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
THIS STORY IS GOOD AND I HOPE EVENTUALLY YOU WILL CONTINUE IT. THANK YOU!
fallondyson chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
fluffy20456 chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
more more please soo good!
Mgriffith490 chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Please update this soon.
here again chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I wish u had continued. ... :-(
IcyRainbow chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Hi, I was really look forward to this story, why discontinue it? Are you going to start a new sequel with whole new plots?
SimplyA9315 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Um are you stilling working on this cause it seems like a good read so far!? I am curious to see how it will play out!
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story will update again cause I can’t wait to see more
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story please update soon can’t wait for more update soon
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I hate that you don't plan to continue this. I really like this story arc. Jamie likes Cedric. I wonder who Hermione, Draco and Harry would have fallen for.