Reviews for Siblings, Friends and Love
wolfwriter1492 chapter 4 . 11/8
I was sad to see this story had been discontinued. I love your writing and have read almost all of your stories, some of them twice.
Kitty chapter 4 . 11/2
Discontinued? Really? Sucks. Was a good story. A shame its not finished. Wish
Id known before
I started reading. Never would have started it. Disapointed to say the least.
roberthal1 chapter 4 . 9/5
Really good story shame it's been discontinued. The first part was really good as well.
KTMac66 chapter 4 . 8/5
Maybe one day the muse will return for this story. I do love your work
HoneyBear84 chapter 4 . 7/6
Love it so far and hope you will consider continue write it again
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 7/6
oh now I get it, y didn't I think of that lol, typical Dumbledore
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/6
y r Sev and Luc just finding out about the Horcruxes now again shen the have known about them for almost 2 years since Harry and co''s 2nd year?
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/6
Lily and Hermione wh
Lily and Hermione are related to Grindalwald My Brothers love not Ravenclaw
skyeza chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
I know that it has been awhile but I am really hoping that you continue on with this story. I truly have loved it. I am surprised that they arent doing anything money wise, investing through the goblins. Also selling vemon and skin from the beast, I mean they have enough money for school but thats it. I found it really hard to believe that Harry would be confident and comfortable with just that. I mean his only start to trust, let alone adults so he would want extra money just in case something happened. Just to be on the safe side. It would be amusing if the twins would complete together, it would suck as in Dumbs would focus more on them but they would be seen as adults and become emancipated. So any love interest? What about Neville? Do the become friends? He is there god brother after all. Whats happening with Ginny and Luna? Becoming a part of the group? Please continue on with writing and uploading this brilliant story, I truly need to know what happens next. I absolutely loved this series of brilliant storys, you've got to complete it. Like 40 to 100 more chapters at least. I absolutely loved this, I really enjoyed it and found myself extremely excited to know what happens next. What exactly does Dumbs have over Severus?
bookworm661 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
I hope the muse for this story is regained soon. I would like to see Godric be the one transformed for attacking one of the twins. Maybe turn him into something he either hates or is afraid of; possibly a snake. Let Godric be entered alone in the tournament, but the other two taken by Moody. Maybe have Godric do very poorly in it. Keep Ron as his something he can't live without.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
I hope you locate your muse again lol I would really like to know the ending of this tale. btw thank you for writing this story!
POTC misty potter temple chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Love it you need to update this it's awesome
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Wish you would continue this story!
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
THIS STORY IS GOOD AND I HOPE EVENTUALLY YOU WILL CONTINUE IT. THANK YOU!
fallondyson chapter 4 . 7/25/2015