Reviews for Change of Heart
this story has/had such promise!
baldcoder chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Cool story. I hope you update it again.
Scott chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This was amazing. Please don't let it end before it should! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sudden Radiance chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Great start! It never gets old seeing Chuck and Sarah come together. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter, loved it. I loved Charah got to talk and get to know each other. And chuck's reaction to finding out Sarah was a spy. Chuck invited Sarah to stay with him, and I wish she would. Until he found him and his family might be in danger. But at least she'll be close by. I can't wait for them to get closer. Thanks for writing.
Mobi Cobbult chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
ooH! this is all kinds of fun!
Shawnny chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Nice story! Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for taking the time to write it:)
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Interesting Chapter. I loved how Chuck learns of Sarah's secret. I loved how Chuck was rewriting every rule Sarah learned about people. Please continue.
Sarah Sam chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Nice development. You've started with some good ingredients to mix. Looking forward to it.
Hotski chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely loved it as you already know.

It's a pleasure to be helping out you out with this one. :)
sylar1610 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I love it
Reyes9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Great second chapter, loving this story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon.
atcDave chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is a fun start. Obviously balancing some adventure with the Charah relationship will be key in making this completely satisfying, but so far I like the way you're handling it. I look forward to more!
thekiller00 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Good to see that Sarah is going to be ok. I wasn't expecting Chuck to be working for Roarke though. I'm curious to see what will happen when Sarah gets out of the hospital.
MRG101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Keep it going, youre doing great