Reviews for The Boy who wasn't
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Too bad! A snapshot of Vody would be fun!
Kai chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I don't think Riddle would kill Snape just because Potter told him about Snape's spying activities.

The Dumblefuck kept Snape out of Azkaban by declaring him his spy and defended Snape's indefensible behaviour at Hogwarts constantly by telling all and sundry that he "trusts Severus with his life". In those over 15 years at least one Death Eater surely must have heard about that.

If Riddle isn't a complete moron, and he's not, he knows everything about Dumblefucks spy. And he crucios everyone around him because he has a hangnail or his tea is too cold. What would he do to a traitor then? But Snape still lives. Which leads to the assumption that Snape is really Riddle's spy or that Riddle allows Snape only to know unimportant information or information Riddle wants/can allow Dumbledore to get.

Whatever, Snape is completely worthless as a spy for the Dumblefuck.
Salthazar chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Short and sweet. Good story
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
HAHAHAHA! Oh Dumbles you screwed yourself there! Honestly couldn't remember who Tracey was at first but the character interactions were still fantastic so it wasn't a problem. And yeah, Neville is totally not a fighter unless their is some serious character development for him. Great story! -Jesi Ki Kage
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
*cackling with glee over this one* I love it!
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
A harem and Harry and his girls are Mary Sue's. One of the weaker stories you've written.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Now this a good Reap what you sow story.

:))
leylinjan chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This story made me laugh. I really like all your stories and I thought I had read them all, but this one somehow escaped my purview up until now.
I read what you wrote on your profile, and I'm thinking of you. Your stories have been a source of comfort and joy to me for a long time, though my problems are negligible when compared to yours. I hope you get better. The millions of words you have written in fanfiction here show that you have strength and tenacity - if anyone can do it, it's you.
I like your 'Standard Disclaimers' - in the beginning, when I didn't yet know many of your stories, they would immediately bring the new story into context. They are funny, and original, and I like them a lot.

Wishing you all the best,

lia
lilashannah chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Wonderful, perfect short story. I hope you feel better soon. I know that lung cancer is beatable. my Father did at 75.. (how ever he had a heart attack at 85. he was in bed with his 35 year old girl friend.) so hang tough you've got a lot of people praying for you.
Rangle chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Even in canon I always had problem with Dumbledore's plan of raising Harry as a sacrificial pig to be slaughtered.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Amusing
Drithligh chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
That's interesting. It seems like a good plot bunny.
Touhara Naoya chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Neville is so sweet :p
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
LOL!
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Revenge is a bitch, Dumbledork!