Reviews for The Boy who wasn't
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 4/11
Loved it. Aww u're a meanie for that no sequel statement
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
This is a great idea, it’s a shame that it wasn’t made into a full story
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
If you added Daphne as well this would be perfect. There aren't enough stories where Granger dies.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
That was entertaining even if I had no love for either of the women you chose to be his partners.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Icarus1475 chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
While I will not ask you to make a sequel, or continue this I would like to suggest that perhaps it become a smaller part of a larger story. It would certainly make for an amazing challenge to put to the authors of this site.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Haha. I have always disliked Neville (especially how people make him super-strong in the later years), so this story is just hilarious. Great stuff.
BarebackWeirdo chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
And the end was just a slap in the old coot's face. LOVE IT.
huntjd1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
HeHe
LadyJaeza chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
Oh, that was fun! Thank you.
Veronice chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
Oh yes, I enjoyed that one!
gabzep chapter 1 . 11/23/2019
That was to funny! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
You killed hermione, sniff...

But funny otherwise