Reviews for Heirs and Heiress
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
is sooo good you can't leave me hanging like that I must know what's happened ! ;P love it hope you continue it :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Wow I'm so confused but I love this story to the next chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh goodness just the first chapter and you have me hooked ahhh what's a happened to him why doesn't he remember
Olive-Gravity chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This story is really interesting. I love the blend of real world situations and movie events. If your still looking for help on this, I'm putting my name in for the chance.
21SidraCire chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
1: north said "tacks of brass", not "tacks of breast."
2: tacks of brass was North messin up trying to say brass tacks.
3: to get down to brass tacks is the same as to get down to business
UNIP chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
HA! MODERN, MORTAL VERSION OF RISE OF THE GUARDIANS! LOVING IT! HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH MORE!
Lake-of-Burgess chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I've already reviewed this but wanted to say again how epic your writing is. If you still need a collab partner, you can find me on tumblr with that url
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh nice! I like how you mixed this in with the scene where Jack first sees the sleigh!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I won't mind collab with you. I'm interested to see where this story goes. Its got potential.
gemmarose628 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
*SCREECHES* IT'S BEEN UPDATED
YES THIS IS GOOD
THIS IS CERY ERY GOOD
PLEASE CONTINUE
WHIS AT THE HOSPITAL OMG I NEED TO KNOE PLEASE UODATE THIS AND DON'T ABANDON
AmaraRae chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
you went from loooooooooooooong to looooong to long
But i like it and i may be able to help you i mean i have really gotten into this fic so i will collab as you say i guess
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
AGGGGGHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL! DID JACK GET HIT ON THE HEAD AND LOSE HIS MEMORY! WHAT IS GOING ON HEEEEERE!
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Poor Jack... he's just having a bad day. And Eli is really really not helping and really, really being the biggest jerk ever. can someone punch him for me? Please?

But I like this new story! And I'm sorry to hear about you're friend, go have some fun with him!
Calling Autumn Fall chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
ooooh my goooood, this is such a great story! i'm practically dying for more chapters:0 please update soon*makes puppydog eyes*