Reviews for Open and Bare
yume76 chapter 1 . 4/17
You have not only grammatical errors but also misplaced and wrong vocabulary use. And yet this was THE BEST Xanxas x Tsuna story I read. Kudos.
Amanda908565 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This. /This/ THIS. /THIS/. I love it. I love you for creating it. It's so good, and so descriptive, and I was able to look past any grammatical issues or grammar issues (which is not something I usually do) because I became so enthralled with this story from the very beginning. Be proud of this. It's absolutely amazing.
jdjdbdbc chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Omg!
This was just soon...wow! I'm going to read ALL of your stories now!
MeikoKuran999 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Took a long time to read but it was awesome.
IloveBISHIES chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Ahhhh! So good! I wish there was more D: I loved it! One of the best Xanxus/Tsuna ones ever!
llllllll chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Omg! This story was absolutely incredible!
Kurodekira chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Omg this story is just soooooooooooo, cute, sexy and possessive. I love how Reborn kinda takes on a fatherly role at the end of the story. But most of all I like how you set up Tsuna and Xanxus' love story. It wasn't something that was quick and in he moment but it was set up with a back story of emotions and took time. It's always nice when two characters develop feelings for each other over a period of time it's mutual.
Annon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was the most beautifulest (if that is a word) story I have ever read on this site. The emotions that you expressed were so raw and strong that I could feel my heart cringe from each line I read. If you don't mind me asking, I would like it if you would continue this story, even though it is a one-shot. I have never felt so connected to a story in this site in all the years that I have been here. Please at least consider the idea.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is wonderfully descriptive tale.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh my frog this was great! Being my first time reading a story with this couple, I loved it even more! It was amazing and the details were so great I almost cried. I also got some laughs in while reading this so that's always good ;D I enjoy being able to peek into the lives of the characters and seeing what they have to go through so your incredible details made that beyond possible! Truly amazing work my dear. I'm beyond glad this is the fic I chose to read for my first experience with this couple. Amazing work keep it up!
amu-chan-1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Dear OzoraWings, I've read a lot of fanfics, and a lot op X27, I loved a lot of them. But I have to say, this is the best fanfic that I've ever read. You write so beautiful and detailed. Yes, there were some spellings error's but it was so easy to understand what it really, ment. I didn't have to break my brain on what the wordt could be, because of the details. I've read some other stories of you and likes all of them, but this one is by far the best. The puzzeling feeling I got when I didn't get a part, and then that "ah, so that's how it is" moment when you explain it. That you tell a part of the story from different angles. What you did with the mission. The overlapping of scenes and perspectives from Varia gaurdians to Tsuna and Xanxus to Tsuna. So amazing. I loved the pasion, it was so hot, gracefull, tender, loving, everything was just amazing. Xanxus and Tsuna where both best I've ever seen, how you made Tsuna grown up, yet let him keep a bit of his Dame-Tsuna. How Xanxus had his temper, at the hospital for example, yet be so loving. How the sex wasn't so gentle that it was out of place, yet wasn't so rough that it wasn't love at all. It was all just perfect. I'm sorry if I scary you with my wierd rant, I don't mean to do that, I just want to say that you're one of the best author's of Fanfiction in my opinion. Have a nice evening and thanks for writing such a wonderfull story. (sorry if my English is bad)
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It was absolutely excellent!
seaweedinapile chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was adorable!
Hono no Kage chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It's really well written, great job. :3
mrla226 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I freaking loved this! You did a most excellent job :D There were a few words that you seemed to get mixed up but it's no biggie, the story totally made up for it. And I think you did a wonderful job on the x-rated scene, I know I got a nosebleed or two ;] Anyways, thanks for the story and keep up the good work!