Reviews for Hecate
Atemusluckygal chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This was really, really great.

I absolutely love how you write your stories. Everything is so carefully thought out, and it flows organically. You have such a solid grasp of the characters and their insight, and you attach a strong sense of realism to the story-something that, 10 years later, I'm still working on myself. To me, it turns an ordinary fiction into an extraordinary one.

Reading your pieces is an actual experience for the reader. I would've loved to see this scene, plus others you have written in your other stories, animated and voiced as part of the canon. It would have added so much depth and character development that I thought the show desperately needed more of.

Thank you for devoting your time and thought into your highly enjoyable fictions.
ecwecwecw1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Just re-read this again. I always feel happy when I read your work no matter what happens in it.
InsanityByDefinition chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I liked this. The prospect of all the damage the Battle City tournament brought, giving duelists and Kaiba Corp bad publicity is something that you don't usually see. I always wondered about the aftermath of having all those Ghouls/Rare Hunters running around and inflicting Shadow duels or whatever...and nobody says anything. So I liked that idea. I felt bad for Arkana, even though he was slightly crazy. All he wanted was what he used to have and Catherine, but jerk-off Marik had to pull a fast one. In all, it's sad and horrendous all the way around. The portrayal of Catherine is an interesting one as we never had much information on her and Arkana's relationship other than that she was there and then she was gone. So, good work.