Reviews for Stalingrad
ladyisme chapter 1 . 6/7
I can defiantly see Jack coming to hate the Nazis to this degree. With all the times that winter has played a major role in shaping history over the last 300 years I'm surprised that there are not more stories like this, at any rate great story thanks for sharing it.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow I once thought of something like this when learning about World War 2, it's great there is one, thanks, and well written
By the way.
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I was wondering when I'd come across this fic. Or, I hoped I would, anyway - basic knowledge of history makes this an obvious fic opportunity here.

Nicely done. :)
Muyany chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I thought about this. I never thought I'd see it written down already.
I don't think you can write historical fanfiction, stories based on historical facts/periods are over at fictionpress I believe.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really do wish there was a History genre. That would be really neat, especially since I'm a history major and often think of how various events in history would have turned out with various characters tweaking it.

CT
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
What a cool idea! Sounds very much like Jack, too. I really liked the historical tie-in here. Thanks for putting this up!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is amazing! Is there more? Please let there be more!
Rebel-Angel-Hero chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
BLESS THIS FIC IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Wonderful to see stuff from you again. And there should totally be a historical genre. (Historical fiction is fuuuuuuun)
Cheers,
RAH
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
wonderful! i really liked this!
magicrazy101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow- I was wondering if I was the only one thinking about Jack in WW2!
this is great!
M-crazy .
greenglassghost chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow! Yay for historical fanfiction! Love it! I can really see Jack doing something like this. I love occult WWII stories.

One of my favorite parts of the Gargoyle Legends books is when they mention what the gargoyle knights of the world were doing during WWII, even though they're forbidden from getting involved in human affairs, under pain of death. They sort of made it a game to see how much havoc they could rain on the Nazis without getting caught, taking down planes and starting brawls in Nazi bars, seeing how many bones they could break. That's what this reminds me of, only Jack doesn't have to answer to anyone, so he doesn't have to worry about getting caught, lol.