Reviews for Wizards Fall
sisyphus1967 chapter 5 . 9/3
Wonderful story. Thank you.
offsides chapter 5 . 8/18
Very interesting concept, and the whole "start at the end and then go back and tell how you got there" was rather refreshing. I would like to see one more installment in this series, but I agree that seeing things when they come back in 1000 years isn't worth it. What I would like to see is sort of a combination of the steps leading up to the endgame, albeit mostly from a social perspective, combined with seeing a bit more of what happens to the island itself as it withdraws from the world and enters Avalonian Time. Not sure if there's enough there to actually write something compelling, but that's what I'd like to see if you do revisit this world.

Here's hoping all is well with you and yours, and I look forward to whatever you post next.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 8/12
this happy middle is pleasant but you should balance it out with bit more drama
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 8/12
you do a great job of showing harry at his worst, and how he's growing to become the hero we saw in the first chapter
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/12
The wizarding world was due for an apocalypse: and its only fitting that its done by muggle tech
pretishk chapter 1 . 8/7
your writing is brilliant. its really nice to see such well written complete stories such as these :).
this is just my opinion i thought that hermione comes off as bossy in the stories u write. please do write stories with fleur, susan or tonks please. this is just a request.
Geshem chapter 5 . 6/30
Wow! Quite a story. Very original and creative, yet mostly true to cannon characters. Lots of emotion, humor and plot. I enjoyed the story very much!
power214063 chapter 5 . 6/9
are u going to write another chapter?
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 4/26
Awesome fic I really enjoyed it.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 5 . 4/16
I've just finished the last of your tales and have enjoyed them all greatly.

When I read the first installment and saw that you were going to have Luna remove the ability to pass on magic from the 'bad wizards' to allow their twisted world view to die out I could completely get on board with your solution.

This final note was satisfying in that Harry, in his saving people mode, was totally justified in killing off those who had brought so much suffering but for the sake of Luna (and everyone else) laid down the law about what was and was not going to be allowed.

It's a difficult path to walk: to have the power to force change and to resist to give in to that option unless certain very high importance hurtles are crossed. And then, almost at once, to forgive the wayward one and confirm that they were planning on doing wrong but now that they've seen the probable results and rejected the original plan than all was good.

Very well done.

s-david-m chapter 5 . 4/13
The time difference will be a huge problem for those on the redoubt. They'll be even more backwards compared to the muggle world than they were before. They should have kept the same time flow and had some way to obtain knowledge from the muggle world to keep pace.

Cool concept though.
jada951 chapter 5 . 4/6
interesting well wrought tale.

Thank you for sharing your writing and imaginings here.
Oogies4u chapter 5 . 4/5
As always your stories Rock.
Badbonita chapter 5 . 3/12
The original story - now first chapter - was haunting and disturbing in that mankind (normal and magical) could go so astray. We've seen it happen so many times in history - the proverbial greater good or they-know-best - has destroyed so much and the destroyers always think they did the right things. And only history can declare their actions right or wrong.

I am glad you explored the background which lead to Harry's decision to remove his home, family and friends from this dimension. A ray of hope that magic in some form will continue to exist in the world even if it is far in the future. It would be interesting to see what kind of world Harry and Norman's Cay returns to. Mankind may not even exist anymore or we could have learned to exist together. But that's another story and yes, if the muse grabs hold, I'd be interested in reading.

Thanks for all your work.
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 5 . 3/1
i read the 5 chapters.. i realy like your ideas.
very well writen
thank you for this story _and good luck for others