Reviews for Wizards Fall
Gustavia chapter 2 . 7/10
Bobmin died April 2016

Rest in Peace

Alyx you and your husband have given us all many happy times with your wonderful stories

peteanderica chapter 5 . 7/9
Wow
madsloth chapter 1 . 3/29
I just had this story recommended to me, only to find out that I have read and liked several of your stories. So far this is proving to be just as good as the ones I remember reading long ago. as it happens you are one of my favorite authors but alas, I neglected to add you to my alert list.

I read on your profile about your health. I am not religious so I don't pray and I know my hoping you get through this does little to nothing in the end, but all the same I do hope you get better.
uwishuwerecool chapter 5 . 3/17
love pls write mre
Simianpower chapter 1 . 3/5
Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that in this world the Fidelius charm does nothing. People still find their way to the island. Aurors can still "probe the defenses", etc. If the Fidelius was working, nobody that didn't have the secret would even know it existed.

Also, the math doesn't work out. 20 months times a slowing factor of 10 is around 16.6 years, not 18. So Harry starts crying about Dumbles' death (WHY?!) two years before it happens.
David M. Potter chapter 5 . 2/20
Great story! I hope there is more. I love this universe.
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 2/15
Awesome chapter!
Nargled chapter 1 . 2/13
First, your stories.

The common fanfic axiom is, if you don't like it, or it wasn't what you would do, write your own. The corrollary would be then, sometimes you find one that is just right. You read it and say, yes, this is exactly right. Wizards Fall is such. Marvellously creative, characters are real, and actually develop, and the plot is awesome. The hilarious bits are awesome, too. I don't have to write it, it's already here. So thanks for it, and your other stories.

Second. Your bio update.
I know you have turned off PM, so I leave my message here, some serious, some in the spirit (and poor imitation) of your A/N.
You have my hopes, prayers, and thoughts as you fight this physical, spiritual, and psychic battle. May you win as many as possible.
I send to you the rabid pink llamas of zofran, to fight the nausea.
The flying pig squadrons of -Ab, to fight the disease.
The most recent album from The Weird Sisters, 'I lasta, You lasta, Neulasta,' which went Platin. Listen when you need a lift.
The sunburned penguins of peace, I hope they can help both you and Alyx.
And most importantly, the Giant Horntail Mace of Smiting, cleverly disguised as the Delicate Sceptre of Clarity, so that when the oncologist says 'there seems to have been some response to the treatment,' you can whack them upside the head and ask, 'what the hell does that really mean?'
I wish you the best.
n
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 2/13
BAAAAA oh Flossy i love it when you moan like that...LMFAO
sisyphus1967 chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Wonderful story. Thank you.
offsides chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Very interesting concept, and the whole "start at the end and then go back and tell how you got there" was rather refreshing. I would like to see one more installment in this series, but I agree that seeing things when they come back in 1000 years isn't worth it. What I would like to see is sort of a combination of the steps leading up to the endgame, albeit mostly from a social perspective, combined with seeing a bit more of what happens to the island itself as it withdraws from the world and enters Avalonian Time. Not sure if there's enough there to actually write something compelling, but that's what I'd like to see if you do revisit this world.

Here's hoping all is well with you and yours, and I look forward to whatever you post next.
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
this happy middle is pleasant but you should balance it out with bit more drama
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
you do a great job of showing harry at his worst, and how he's growing to become the hero we saw in the first chapter
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
The wizarding world was due for an apocalypse: and its only fitting that its done by muggle tech
pretishk chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
your writing is brilliant. its really nice to see such well written complete stories such as these :).
this is just my opinion i thought that hermione comes off as bossy in the stories u write. please do write stories with fleur, susan or tonks please. this is just a request.