Reviews for Wizards Fall
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 1/20
This is fan fiction

JK wrote the outline of the wizarding world and it's established characters

What you write, how you write it, is yours

No ever stunt your imagination, it work for the Oz world, and Star Trek world, why not the HP world?

Good luck, keep the muse going
Sieghard chapter 5 . 1/17
I hated your Luna, with her sexist comments and manipulative actions. All that I can see the future but won't tell the man involved in it because he's not worthy like of making him own choices , after all he always do what they tell him and no, that's not "manipulation."
DrowCrazy chapter 5 . 1/7
I really liked this story.
ExceleKurokami chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
I have found a hole in your plot. If the nanites have literally destroyed the 'magic' gene and will remain within humanity for all time, how can the people of the Redoubt bring magic back? Will they pass the anti-nanites on through contact with the effected people? Will they release a new nanite virus that will destroy the previous one?

As it stands, only about six or so thousand people are immune, and that isn't enough when you consider that there is a fifty-fifty chance that any child born between an immune and 'sick' person will be a Muggle. By the time the Avalon Equations give out, it will be, let's say, ten thousand immune people versus eleven billion or more infected. Those aren't very promising numbers.

I'd like to see more, especial the 'death' of magical society. I feel that they, and any books written before the end, would damn Dumbledore and Percy so much that the final law written would be to place a taboo upon speaking or writing their names. Hell, it might go so far as to forbid those names from ever being given to a newborn.

By the way, thanks for the idea of an overpowered Harry. I took it a few steps further for an idea of mine. (A fem Harry who can literally create, and detonate, a tiny sun. That's how she wipes out the giant spider problem in the Forbidden Forest) I kind of mixed the idea with Lucky Harry, rendering Dumbledore's plans moot and making Voldemort a threat only due to his immense magical knowledge, and that the Potter sisters can only use a handful of 'normal' spells.
ExceleKurokami chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Hmmm. You know, I dislike Ginny and Ron quite a bit, but you took Ginny hatred to a new level without knowing it.

Basically, you made it so that Ginny blocked the birth of her own soul mate in canon. Sirius Potter, if we assume Ginny is reborn a girl, is Ginny's soul mate and she prevented his very creation by being with Harry. Nice to know that Ginny will still be in their lives, but she'll be a daughter-in-law rather than a wife/sister-in-law.

(If you really, REALLY think about it, Harry and Hermione became siblings-in-law in canon)
michaelcifer1991 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Why is this marked as complete? This story is woefully incomplete and still lacks the one basic thing all stories need. A full and final resolution of issues. Many of your stories are well and beautifully written however I sadly feel that this one is lacking.
Zaphodette Beeblebrox chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for taking the time to share it. I thought "Potters Punishment" was an outstanding idea, a way to enact a punishment that was fitting within his particular moral compass, no one dies, magic just dies out for all those not living on the Cay. I would have loved to see more about the inhabitants of the Cay even without their venture into whatever the world is when they emerge. I saw that you are no longer writing due to health issues. I hope you are doing okay, and wish you and your loved ones all the best.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Why the F would Harry and Hermione punish the *ENTIRE* world because of what Britain did to them?
dnck chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
loved the story and the plot was fantastic you really should consider writing a sequel for when they return even if it is only a one shot but then again with all the magical beings that have been left unchecked for a 1000 years does leave room for a plot
blackcallalily chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
LOVED IT!
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 6/23/2017
good
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Loved "Potter's Punishment"! Very well-written and great plot! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Paddybee chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this, Thank you.
galiaf3a05c chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
You know that "story in the middle" as i call them, is the MOST ANNOYING THING... for me at least...
i just hate concept at all... first you read story, good one (that's make it more bad, because I do not care about bad one).. then, you finish read this story.
And then... THEN APPEARS WHOLE LOT IN BETWEEN BEGINNING AND END... but you actually cant read it (not with same interest that you have at the start), because YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE...
Its like say "Butler is a killer" for a detective fan... its totally SPOILS ALL INTEREST for "story in the middle"...
galiaf3a05c chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
(sorry if there grammar error, english is my second )

one of the Gamps law is: "You cant conjure food"!

so... why conjuring bread for Severus? huh?