Reviews for Wizards Fall
CMVreud chapter 1 . 4/27
Even only just this chapter alone would've been awesome.
I liked it, but don't assume that I will comment the other chapters too.
angelicdeepti chapter 5 . 4/23
Awesome
HoneyBear84 chapter 5 . 4/19
Loved it and kinda sad it's over. :,( you ever let anyone adopt this story to do the 1000 years and beyond plz let me know who they are and what they call it so I can read it! I'll send u loads of Donuts and it favourite toys as my payment of thanks if u do.D
lancelot-B chapter 5 . 4/19
I have read this story more than once; I especially enjoyed the ending. Well done indeed!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 2/24
Brilliant plot bunny! Totally original!
Nyumun chapter 5 . 2/9
Muy bueno!
Kyr chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
May not have known you, but this year I have so enjoyed rereading BObmin stories.
To his family, thank you for leaving them posted. Very much. The author’s notes bring laughter and a bit of joy, always.
I’m sorry for your loss.
Be blessed and catch you at the restaurant at the end of the universe.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
marebear8484 chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
Luna is so annoying to me, in most stories. Ugh
Fyr RedNight chapter 5 . 8/22/2020
Very interesting alternate universe.
This story's concept is indeed no longer that close to the core idea of Rowling's universe and yet it isn't that far removed either if one would look closely between the lines of both canons.

All in all it was a fantastic journey and I'll truly miss this world and its characters, both original and canon.

And of course, like many before me and after even I'm sure, I'll always be left regretful to not be able to read what happens after the Avalon equations ends and wondering what we could have seen...

However, I'm very much thankful that you shared this vision with us.

And concerning your sickness I hope that you are on the way of healing and recovery.
Again, thank you for this wonderful story and take care.
ReaderOfDramione chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
I'm reading this for the second time and all I remember is that Luna created a virus that gets rid of magic I think
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Fantastic story, well written, believable characters and plot. I enjoyed reading and rereading. Loved the humor, laughter to balance the tremendous hurt. I wish you the best, in whatever form /world/ heaven you may be, I remain grateful for your sharing your creativity with us.
TBearTech chapter 5 . 6/22/2020
Thank you for this wonderful story. It is sad that you are unable to continue your writing. I will continue to re-read all your stories for years to come. Your twisted introductions and disclaimers are always good for a chuckle.
-C
WarChicken chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
Reading this chapter gives me goosebumps... Simply amazing.
EmeraldGem92 chapter 5 . 6/13/2020
I'm not sure if you're even alive as I see in your bio you had lung cancer a few years back. I hope you are in good health now and thank you for writing an interesting series of fics! I greatly enjoyed the unusual experience even by fan fic standards!