Reviews for Wizards Fall
setokayba2n chapter 5 . 3/30
Are you going to make more chapters or a sequel? With how is the world after that...

Also, it's too bad that they did not put in the Daily Prophet what happened to Molly, it could be great for Percy. If they put that Bill as head of family take away Percy of the family, that make him a no pureblood.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/23
I'm sad that you have no plans to continue this and to leave it up to our imaginations, but I am so glad you have posted what you have. I have really enjoyed reading this fic, and stayed up way too late last night finishing it! I really enjoy your writing, and hope that you post more stories in the future, even if it's not a continuation of this one.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 3/17
I'm calling it. Harry, Hermione, and Luna will become a triplet at some point after they do their Atlantis disappearance.
Alpha-The-Omega chapter 5 . 2/19
Bob-
First, let me say that I hope you are doing well. I am a fan of your stories, (including Beneath Soverign skies), and understand that it is extremely difficult to update, if not impossible. Your health is more important.

Second, this particular story, have you thought about opening it up to those who may want to pursue it? (Not me as I tend to be... more evil when it comes to punishments :D) While I'd love to see updates to this particular story, (and the others you have written), finding good stories is becoming more and more difficult with the crap people post (slash of characters who are definitely not gay, harem stories filled with smut, etc). Your stories are more realistic, and more than possible. I wish you good health and good tidings.

Raven
HK-47 chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Millions of people died in nuclear attacks, and it's still not enough for the supposed Super!Harry to intervene? Is he Harry Potter or Doctor Manhattan?
HK-47 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I don't understand why Harry mourns Dumbledore's death. Shouldn't he piss on the grave of the bastard who is responsible for the New World Order and the countless deaths?
a1993 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I read your profile first, i hope your still around to appreciate some reviews and I am sorry you have Lung Cancer.

I was really surprised that it started as a talk to Snape in Azkaban, that really threw me for a loop. I have read a couple of stories of Dumbledore taking credit and survivng when he was supposed to have died but alot of them are time travel, this one is nice that it doesn't inlcude that for a change.

A cruel wizarding world where the purebloods think they were right that it was the half bloods and muggleborns causing the problem yet they were serving one himself. It shows the finniky nature of a person and how they'll look anyway but themselves to blame for their proble,s. I found that pretty huge in the Harry potter universe.

The solution that Luna created while on the surface looks cruel i think it was appropriately just. They squandered a gift, didn't try to integrate and help with all the things they could do with hospitals, the justice system and so on.

I really enjoyed this story when i found a suggestion of it on reddit. And i hope that you are an outlier, that you will survive longer than the time the doctors suggested you had. Good luck!
otterylexa chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
An interesting story.
What would happen if Luna set the nanites the other way, so that every child born would be magical?
Montara chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
I've just read your profile. Hope you'll win the battle with your illness! I don't know if it helps, but I'll pray for your healing!
...

I like the universe you've created and I'm a bit sad the story had to end. But there's hope for a better world so that's what matters. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story! You are great!
Montara chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Luna seems so broken now but I'm sure that, with Harry and Hermione's help, she'll get better. And the kids will help, too.

I can't believe Percy! He ordered for Penelope to be killed! What a monster!

Minerva was killed :(((

Harry at the end...brrr, glad he has Hermione!
Montara chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Harry doing everything he can to make Hermione's life better, even summoning the dead, shows how much he loves her.

Ginny as Harry's daughter-in-law will be an adjustment but I'm sure that, being raised by someone else will make the new Ginny different enough to not be weird, and instead, be something special.

Will Siri be Sirius Black reincarnated or someone else? I would be nice...

Another form of magic, for muggles...very interesting!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I thought chapter two will continue where chapter one ended so I was pleasantly surprised that it's about the past and how things happened in order for Harry to reach such a drastic decision.

Dobby as a Potter. Wow, I never read a story where he's family! I like it! Good for Harry!

Hermione is good for Harry and I think Harry is good for her, too. They saved each other.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Wow, what an awesome idea, to use the nanites like that! And the writing style, loved it, too.
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
I discovered you, Bob, and Alyx, not that long ago, and am sorry to find out that Bob departed us in April 2016. I wanted to say thank you for a really fantastic set of stories, and my condolences because you both brought joy to me at a time when things were almost bleak. He - and your stories that brought such joy - will not be forgotten.
Gustavia chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Bobmin died April 2016

Rest in Peace

Alyx you and your husband have given us all many happy times with your wonderful stories