Reviews for Wizards Fall
Olivia-twiFan chapter 5 . 9/14
Love this story. Can't remember if I've reviewed this before or not. I hope I did. Finding it again was awesome. Have you considered following the timeline where Harry becomes the warlord and Hermione and Luna are the concubines?
josamen1 chapter 5 . 8/7
Is it wrong that I had the "Pirates of the Caribbean" theme running through my head throughout this whole saga? LOL! I also hope that you both are doing well. If not and Bob has succumbed to cancer then you shall have my deepest condolences. :-(
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 8/1
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 7/31
and so it begins
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 7/31
outstanding.
I've re-read this story Idk how many times and love it more every time. It's specific to the fandom, of course, but with a few minor tweaks, another two chapters exploring relationships, and a bit more "rename of Voldemort" backstory, this could so very easily be published under quite a few different genres. I would like to see more of those steps taken before the island (islands?) disappear. I'd like to know more about the other rescues. I'd like for this story to be rewritten just enough to include Minerva in the rescue, and Tom, and maybe have old Mundungus Fletcher having suddenly, inexplicably (accidentally?) have done something shockingly heroic so maybe even he could be saved, too. I'd have liked to have seen more of the purebloods being worthy of saving and going with them, too, and I absolute would LOVE to read about how they find life after they return to visibility. And I fully believe the nanite inoculation LUna gives all the islanders will ensure that they're all alive when they "return", too. And maybe-just-maybe there's a hidden enclave of witches and wizards who weren't infected who survived and thrived so that there will be new blood for the limited number of survivors to intermingle with, too. Or maybe the nanites are programmed to stop halting magic's surprise appearance after so many generations so that if Magic decides to return, human bodies will be able to accept it?

Anyway, there's so much room for a true novel, maybe even a series, to be written from this fantastic, amazing, intriguing, and incredibly worthwhile story. Think of it as a memory gift...

One thing that has always puzzled me is how very little was done to stop the powers-that-be from destroying their own world. It would have been so easy to raze the ministry and remove the ability to do magic from all of the ones in charge - the minister, those who held higher and mid-level offices, the Wizengamot, the rest of the Ministry, the aurors, all the ones causing the problems and all the ones enabling those who caused the problems. Why didn't anyone, especially Harry, squib them all then permanently stick them all into a brand-new Azkaban? Why did Harry just sit around on his arse and do nothing to protect innocent people? Sure, he stirred himself to go on the rare rescue mission and he did a fantastic job of creating a safe place, but there was so much more he could have done. And...who is Harry to tell Luna that she can't kill to avenge her murdered husband? Harry isn't her god. He has morals, and with the amount of power he has, it's probably a good thing, but at times he does come off a bit sanctimonious. He wants to save people, but he also doesn't want to do that which would actually have saved the most people. He's a very interesting character in this story. I do like how no one is actually "perfect", like how Hermione wants to let murders, rapists, and terrorists live freely and have free reign over the wizarding world. This problem I have with this story, and it's not even a problem so much as a "why didn't they...", might be because of my own bloodthirsty streak, so...

(I never understood the need to add Luna in as the .5 extra wife thing in the partial triad, but that's likely just because I've never been into threesomes/triads, really. Or it could be because Luna comes off sounding a bit robotic, like Startrek's Data in a way.)
Hyzanoru chapter 5 . 7/12
Man this story is one to keep going but I like it how left it open for a sequel or for someone else with your permission to continue it.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 7/11
I really enjoy rereading these stories. They are wonderful.
I wish there were more of these stories showing insights into the hows and the whys. I'd also have loved seeing how life went on the island after they "disappeared", and I'd loved to have been able to read about their reemergence, too. Thank you for an interesting Universe.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/5
I would've liked to see if you did have Harry and Hermione form a triad with Luna within a couple of years. I'd also have liked to see how you handled the entire population Of the Cay for a short time during their being under the Avalonian Equations. I know I've read the original Wizards Fall and really like it. I've always seen Dumbledore as a behind the scenes Tom Riddle. Once the war was over and Harry won I could see him working hard to destroy the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods as they didn't fit his world view. So for him to promote Purebloods' Rights at the expens of the other two groups is just him being him. But of coure he wouldn't get his own hands dirty doing it. I can easily see him arranging for Fudge and Umbridge to take the blame for everything that went wrong before and during the war. Of course in a perfect world Harry wouldn't have survived his battle with Tom and some of the blame could've been layed on him as well. Anyway, this was good and I really enjoyed it. It really surprised me. I kept expecting to find parts I'd recognized from the original story. But it really held my interest throughout. Thanks.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/3
Whoever said Albus Dumbledore wasn't a Pureblood bigot was dumber then dumb! He can't see that he's become Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. mark II. Tom wanted to kill off ALL the muggle-borns as well as ALL the half-bloods regardless of what it'd do to the health of the magical world. Now Albus is doing the exact same thing. Oh what fools these wizards be that they can't see the forest for the trees!
Reader chapter 3 . 4/24
A hot, naked, possibly a nymphomaniac and definitely an exhibitionist wife. That is a GOOD reason to leave some random guy to die on a freezing rock! (I would do the same in a heartbeat!)
Reader chapter 2 . 4/24
The part that was embarrassing with the invitation to the Weasley Fourway, it was the twins doing the inviting, and it wasn't just for Harry to 'partake' in Angelina and Alicia, either. (shudders)