Reviews for Wizards Fall
Mr Foreman chapter 1 . 5/3
This harry reminds me of the Harry from Sacrifice by sandstormhero very vindictive also the images of them laying naked on the operating table was disturbing. Also why didn't Luna's husband provided the seed? Also feel that when Harry kept his own magic he was be selfish, like he would never fall to the dark side, in fact he already did.
articdranzer chapter 5 . 4/17
Such a massively brilliant story. The time-jumps gave me a headache :) But worth it!
K chapter 5 . 3/30
Fantastic story. I would, obviously, love to read more, but I do accept and respect your thoughts at the end, so, onto more of the fantastic stories for me! Thank you for this one, it was epic.
K chapter 3 . 3/29
Again .
K chapter 1 . 3/28
Extremely good story.
morgannac64 chapter 5 . 3/2
I love each additional chapter to this world.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/18
there are all ready enough reason to destroy the magical world no more are needed
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2021
fuck u
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 10/28/2021
This is where I would hi Aurors to death for to go their crimes against humanity and violating the laws of the Divine/GOD. Because what they have been committing us murder and genocide. They are monsters who have no true knowledge or understanding of what it means to be human and has gifted humans their true purpose in life and the world. And based on the first chapter given they will learn they are going to pay and pay dearly for their wrongdoings and crimes and Harry and the People of the Island know that they are going to be blessed and backed up for their crimes to be punished against the rest of the people because as pointed out most purebloods are criminals against nature and their fellow humans. Abd because they separated from the rest of the world lack most if not all proper morals and Ethics as set by the creator.
erstwhile-S chapter 5 . 9/24/2021
This is a fascinating premise, told brilliantly. Harry and co. portrayed a ruthless efficiency in dealing with their persecution. They really didn’t have a choice in the circumstances but to fight back with everything they had, and they had a lot! Really liked the solution the group of super smart and resourceful people came up with in terms of solving the equations and hiding themselves. The other solution of nanites was well deserved by the wizarding world, even if extreme, like Luna herself here. This is quite a rare version of her. Loved the pairing of Harry and Hermione and the way their relationship was written. I’m sure I’ll be reading this multiple times. Thanks.
Eclectica737 chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
Taking away that which they most cherish is the ultimate punishment for beings such as they. If they refuse to be responsible with the power given to them then they most definitely don't deserve that power.
Clark959 chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
Enjoyed the story. Well written and provoking.
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
this literally filled me with horror, the fact that they subjected their society with a weapon to a life without magic. its scary, horrifying. even if this had a wholesome ending, it doesnt erase the sense of dread that they brought into the world, and i commend you for writing it good.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
Not mentioning his age in that equation there Hermione, I swear the human mind cannot stay sane beyond the age of 100. Albus is just plain senile...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
i don't understand harry said there where muggle repealing charms all over the island so how could the grangers go there they would be running away from the damn place all the dumbles having any grand kids makes no since because dumbles is gay also no idea why dumbles would want to start killing the muggle born since he was there champion or some shit.