Reviews for Wizards Fall
Hyzanoru chapter 5 . 7/12
Man this story is one to keep going but I like it how left it open for a sequel or for someone else with your permission to continue it.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 7/11
I really enjoy rereading these stories. They are wonderful.
I wish there were more of these stories showing insights into the hows and the whys. I'd also have loved seeing how life went on the island after they "disappeared", and I'd loved to have been able to read about their reemergence, too. Thank you for an interesting Universe.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/5
I would've liked to see if you did have Harry and Hermione form a triad with Luna within a couple of years. I'd also have liked to see how you handled the entire population Of the Cay for a short time during their being under the Avalonian Equations. I know I've read the original Wizards Fall and really like it. I've always seen Dumbledore as a behind the scenes Tom Riddle. Once the war was over and Harry won I could see him working hard to destroy the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods as they didn't fit his world view. So for him to promote Purebloods' Rights at the expens of the other two groups is just him being him. But of coure he wouldn't get his own hands dirty doing it. I can easily see him arranging for Fudge and Umbridge to take the blame for everything that went wrong before and during the war. Of course in a perfect world Harry wouldn't have survived his battle with Tom and some of the blame could've been layed on him as well. Anyway, this was good and I really enjoyed it. It really surprised me. I kept expecting to find parts I'd recognized from the original story. But it really held my interest throughout. Thanks.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/3
Whoever said Albus Dumbledore wasn't a Pureblood bigot was dumber then dumb! He can't see that he's become Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr. mark II. Tom wanted to kill off ALL the muggle-borns as well as ALL the half-bloods regardless of what it'd do to the health of the magical world. Now Albus is doing the exact same thing. Oh what fools these wizards be that they can't see the forest for the trees!
Reader chapter 3 . 4/24
A hot, naked, possibly a nymphomaniac and definitely an exhibitionist wife. That is a GOOD reason to leave some random guy to die on a freezing rock! (I would do the same in a heartbeat!)
Reader chapter 2 . 4/24
The part that was embarrassing with the invitation to the Weasley Fourway, it was the twins doing the inviting, and it wasn't just for Harry to 'partake' in Angelina and Alicia, either. (shudders)
ExceleKurokami chapter 2 . 4/24
I think it is a real good thing that nobody mentioned the be all, end all, surefire killing device in the HP universe to Harry, since he'd be hopping through it in a heartbeat. The only thing that can kill God-like Harry is probably the Veil. Or maybe old age, unless his magic will try to keep him forever young.
ExceleKurokami chapter 1 . 4/23
"Erm... I started typing at the keyboard."

I know the feeling, comrade. It just flows sometimes, and sometimes it is an unrelenting tsunami pouring through your fingertips into the keyboard and onto the screen!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 5 . 4/14
This was highly enjoyable!
I so enjoyed this rich tale you have woven, so different too. Thanks for sharing.
This is the second story I have had the pleasure to read from you. Your disclaimers and authors notes have me in bits and make it one of the very rare times I actually read the entire thing. I love your narratives and appreciate the fact you don't make it overly smutty. You really take the time to develop your characters and storylines. I've never reviewed until now. You truly deserve the praise and recognition for your amazing works.
CenorinaISChachie chapter 5 . 3/4
I was really digging this story until you made the triad, more sexual tension in nature. ughhhh
Monster King chapter 5 . 3/1
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Chris Phillips chapter 5 . 2/22
What will happen to the magical creatures and other beings? You've taken away witches and wizards magic and removed those who still have it but 1) does it only affect humans and 2) what will happen if it doesn't ie who will contain the dragons or stop acromantulas and nundus from mass killing muggles as they no longer have magic and dragons would be bullet proof