Reviews for When Nuns Attack
Keep up the good work.
Adaon chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Lars, you still rock.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Aw... that was a great fic! I love how Heero got all entranced by Relena acting out her frustration. . I always thought it was funny to write a fic with that idea in it.
shears chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
laughed my ass off
Gigglegal chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wow, you really did your research for this fic. Impressive and oh so sweet. I wish I had a Heero who would save me from evil nuns. LOL _*
Shizuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Rogue in Rouge chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Cinpii chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
*lol* I swear, the whole Heero taking down an army of nuns fight scene reminded me of an old Jackie Chan movie. . I think it was Operation Condor, but I've seen so many Cantonese movies, it's hard to remember them all. *boogled eyes*

But anyways, there was this scene in an underground cave-like hideout where Jackie is fighting all these men wearing robes and he's on this big wooden table and they just keep coming at him. I think they eventually use a big battering ram to take him out, but anyways, I just couldn't help thinking of that scene when I was reading this fic.

There is a minor transgression. I thought that Relena punched the nun with her left hand, but then you have Heero admire her right hook... And what about Pagan? As far as we know, he's still waiting for Relena to come back. 9

As for my favorite line? "I go down fighting!" Man, that was hilarious. _

And giving your sister a double chin? How cool is that? *wink* I love author's notes. Keep writing. Ja!
Cancelled-account-mods-delete chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Very cute, and Relena was nicely characterized.
Nim chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I can see why you won that fanfic award. This is good and I'm wondering if you're writing any other humor fic. I would love to read those too.
Ley chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was great! Nice job.
Dragonprincess chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was absolutely hilarious! You definately deserve the award. I can totally see Heero going after nuns! And them with shoes, kitchen utensils, and a penguin! Keep writing please cuz romantic comedies are my favorite, even if they're nuts!
Kaori chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
*flashes back to visiting a Catholic school and promptly runs to the kitchen to make coffee*

Mustn't go to sleep tonight...nuns will get me...and they'll make me wear a skirt again...*shudders*...mustn't sleep...nuns will get me...[repeats over and over again]

Funny fic!_