Reviews for A Not So Unwelcome Journey
Dissemination chapter 45 . 2/23
*Stitch voice* "It's long and unfinished, but still good. Yeah, still good."
I think this is my 3rd time reading this from start to current, first time since 2017. I hope you're doing well despite "current" events. If you come back to finish this eventually, you can know I'll probably read the whole thing for a 4th time. But if you've moved on for good, I want to wish you the best and thank you for the wonderful journey.
Ouhai chapter 45 . 12/19/2020
Please finish this story! I read all of it just tonight against my better judgement hahah! I enjoy Bella relationships with all the Dwarves, especially how she has a distinct interaction with each one. I think your story is unique in that regard. I’m excited to finish reading it and have favorited/followed it in the mean time!
emma3883 chapter 45 . 11/1/2020
I NEED MORE
Josnika chapter 45 . 10/11/2020
Love this story so far. Was hoping to see the part where thorin finds out before I caught up to where you left off, lol. They are so cute.
thereisaredeemer chapter 45 . 9/28/2020
"I have about twelve chapters to go with this, and about half of it written. Unfortunately that's not six chapters written and six not, but twelve chapters in varying states of unfinishedness. But hey, at least they've found the door now!" — WeStandHereUnited
––––––––––––––––
Yes they have found the door, did anything happen in the last three years to cause you to stop writing? Have you lost those twelve partially written chapters? You have 2,213 people following this. When I add myself to that number you get 2,214. Please, come back!
Why is it that my two favorite Hobbit fanfics have not been updated in years (you've done better than the other, hasn't been touched in five)!? Please, you promised not to abandon this. I am willing to wait till you are old and grey, but that is a long long time away, I think?
Thorin hasn't even found out yet! His reaction will probably be surprised, and then accepting. Or has he known the whole time like Ori?
Gidget1889 chapter 45 . 7/10/2020
Let me know when you finish some of those chapters! Your story is too good not to finish. :)
Bookwormkat1 chapter 45 . 6/9/2020
please, please don't end this in tragedy. I can't cope with it if you do, it's beautifully written and my mind can't cope with Bella losing him. oh, and a happy ending for Kíli and his red-haired elf lady?
Bookwormkat1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2020
I don't think it was boring
Ms. Fairweather chapter 45 . 5/19/2020
just reread this. I'd forgotten how much I love this story. If you ever decide to return to it, I'll be happy to read it.
Ryan Skye chapter 45 . 3/20/2020
Amazing story. So I can picture it in my head as I read it which only happens when the author is exceptional. I love the relationship you are/have built between Billa and Thorin and that you havent thrown them together like so many do. Makes the story so much better, so much more enjoyable.
I see it has been quite a while since you last updated but I have folloewd this story and I really hope you can continue it in the future. You are so talented and it shows.
EquusGold chapter 45 . 2/11/2020
I hope that one day you will consider completing this story.
DarlingGirl1800 chapter 45 . 1/16/2020
Oooh such a good story! I read it from the beginning with relish over the past few weeks. PLEASE keep goingexcellent work!
Estrella-Dorada chapter 45 . 1/11/2020
Update please! :(
monkeybaby chapter 45 . 12/24/2019
Love this!
Kimura Tsukino chapter 45 . 12/22/2019
Well, looks like I’m one of those few to binge read this.
It honestly was amazing to read and I thoroughly enjoyed doing so.
Sadly, you’ve not updated this for 2 years after leaving all those before me on a cliffhanger.
Evil I say!
All the same, I absolutely loved this and am glad to have found it among the many stories on this site.
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »